Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 10)

husnkimalika Goldie
husnkimalika
husnkimalika

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
awesome update
loving it

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .arima.

awesome update
loving it

thanks arima
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.vg

Hi nasreen. I am Viji. Thanks for the pm. U mentioned tamil song in this part..do u know Tamil? Where r u from?
Good story ...waiting for the part which pragya hide :)

yes, i'm tamil in chennai/madurai. And u
will upd soon
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .arima.

awesome update
loving it

thanks arima
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
THIS is the song I written my upd pls check it

Edited by NasreenAyesha - 26 June 2015 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaz19

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Sorry for posting late once again, here 5th  part.

Enjoy reading, Sorry for any mistakes.

PART 5

A; Ofcourse he is my bhai na, so he has to be rocking said aliya proud of his bro[Hey guys did Abhi got 1st in university so you have to proud, but this oh no,]BulYa prompted pragya to say further,

B;Okay, di then

P;Are you hearing story so I continue,It's not like that.Then we started planning for remarriage and ended up in separation.That's it.

BulYa started carring out their talks and joking,But pragya still in her dream world still in that DREAM COME MOMENT , it's fine they didn't ask further.Pragya smiled and her face looked forward continuation of their golden moment which she hide from Bulya.

Pragya once again stared thinking those memories which is supposed to be,

She struggled to relief her hand from him, he knelt down and proposed him, She knew that he boke up with tanu, but now he is proposing me, does it mean he loves me really.

Though Pragya heart danced,she tried to ignore abhi words, Bcos she is not ready to hurt her heart since which is always happened for her, when she believe someone.She tried to walk, but abhi get up and pulled her towards him, they were so close they each could feel others heavy breath due to this close proximity, without thinking abhi titled his face, one hand  caressed her hair and other cupped her cute face, he searched reaction from her face but she is shocked, now hs eyes stared the plum red lips which was not sice tasted by anyone, in that moment his lips met her and slowly started kissing her.

He is not hurry, he just want her to understand he loves her, he will not once again hurt like before he did, he slowly kissed her to make her react to his sudden reaction.Soon pragya realized and started kissing him with the same love and affection both have for them.

Afterall he was her love, she cannot easily ignore him, or forget his memories bcos he is the love of her, and he is the man of her life with whom he wanted to carry out her rest of the life both physically and mentally.

They didn't knew how much time they stand like that until they couldn't breath.Pragya rested her head on his broaded chest, so he couldn't tease her or to hid her face bcos of this bursted romantic moment.

Abhi understood her so he didn't ask her anything about their first kiss,Both know they enjoyed it they have been waiting directly or indirectly waiting for this moment to arrive in their life.

So did you believe me' asked abhi to ensure her that she will be fine with her.

Pragya gave her answer with a most beautiful words, which he longed for, wanted to spilt out that words from her mouth.

Me tum ko bhohath pyar karta' said pragya with his hands roaming upside and down in his chest due to nervous.

It will be good, if you say it in english' said abhi as he wanted to hear from her those  three words.

I love you abhisheik, I love you more than anything' said pragya not meeting his eyes, looking at the groung, but still resting her head on his chest.

Abhi heart is racing, he could hear guitar and violin are playing in backgroung which will be done if they propose amid the candle light dinner, in this moment the melody song playing on his mind to make his heart slowly and normal.

Don't forget to see this song

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho
When your hand is in my hand whole heaven is with me 

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
When you are near to me I do not need this world In your love I will sacrifice myself 
Sacrifice my ego

Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa
When you are near to me I do not need this world In your love I will sacrifice myself 
Sacrifice my ego

Tere Dil Mein Meri Saanson Ko Jagah Mil Jaaye
I hope my life my breathing find the place in your heart 

They both strode towards their bed with hand in hand, abhi himself removed the pilloe border, they both drifted into sleep in both embrace.As the present moment is their life, they are not worried about past or future, they want this moment they don't want this moment to go.They drifted into peacefully as tomorrow will be new beginning for their life, new rays of sunshine will fall in their love life.

In the mean time, Black cloud are soon decorated with groups of stars and moon reached that moment and cleared all dimness in the world by providing his light to the couples who were lost themselves in each.

To be continued,

Thanks for reading,

Nasreen Ayesha.

Please leave your valuable comment as they meant a lot to me and hit like if you want,...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta-Ramnathkirti1708sangeethbalapadmaudayarHadenikel_Saavi_priyabarunsobtisam78raaz19haillyvishuvindiprincessSoniaHumzyanamika.viji--simmi--sara7irissmalaShafoo

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Aww that end of the chapter was so sweet! Perfect song choice! Love it!

NasreenAyesha

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --simmi--

Aww that end of the chapter was so sweet! Perfect song choice! Love it!

I too love that song, i am glad u like it.
Like u darmiyan i like mere hath

Lovezindagi

Go to top