Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

KAYA TS - Baahon me chali aa - Last part (Part 3 - Page 3) (Page 3)

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Since many ppl requested to continue this TS, I have added one more part to this... from Two shot it is not three shot.. however it is still TS... Love you all a lot for encouraging and liking my story...

Bhiayya 2 tea dena... Kabir asked chailawala...
they just had a small dance on road for the song that was playing on radio...

Chailwala smiled at them... Ananya blushed and sat next to Kabir sipping hot tea on a chill winter in delhi...

Sir aapko pata hai... iss sardi me chai peene me boht maza aatha hai... Ananya said trying to start casual conversation...

Kabir glared at her, paid chailwala and left the stall without uttering a word...

Inhe kya hua... Ananya asked herself quickly following him...

Kya hua Sir...

Kabir grabbed her hand tightly pulling her close... tum sach me ek stupid reporter ho... first of all tum chaiwale ke saamne mujhe sir bulathe ho... wow... abhi abhi uske saamne humne road me itna closely dance kiya... pulling her closer... aur tum uske saamne mujhe sir bula rahi ho... kitni baar samjana padega jab hum akele hai to tum mujhe sir nahi bulaogi... he said removing those loose hairs that was falling on her face disturbing his view...

Ananya felt her breathe caught on her throat as he traced her hair and tucked it behind her ears... she could feel her cheeks warm up as blush crept through her neck to face... even after being in relationship for few months now, the way she felt when Kabir was close to her was same as it did the first time...

But SIR... aapne tho kaha tha ki akele me aapko sir na bulaun... lekin wahan pe tho chaiwala tha na...

She said naughtily and ran away before he could catch her...
It took a moment for Kabir to realize what she said...

Ananya ruko... he shouted running behind her...

Kaya enjoyed few mins of cat and mouse game before Kabir caught her from behind... he twirled her around making her giggle...

And then...

The atmosphere around changed...

Kabir kissed her hair holding her tight in his arms... he slowly trailed open mouth kissed from her hair to ear to neck making her go weak on knees...

Kabir slightly slid the starp of her gown from shoulder and placed wet kiss on her bare shoulder...

Ananya dug her nails on his hand not able to tolerate the pleasure building within her...

Kabir turned her around and kissed her neck giving her a love bite...
Kabir ... Ananya moaned holding his hair tight pulling him closer...

Kabir groaned in pleasure kissing her throat, chin tracing up towards her lips...

He kissed corner of her lips and Ananya made irritated face... she wanted to feel his lips on hers and Kabir was playing games not kissing her...

Kiss me... she said irritated... Kabir didn't budge... he kissed her eyes, cheeks and moved back to her neck irritating her more...
She had enough of his torture... Ananya held his hair tight and pulled him up to meet her lips...

She kissed him passionately biting his lower lips which made Kabir gasp... He loved her dominant side... the kiss became more passionate as they kissed until they were out of breathe... Kabir again attacked her neck holding her tight against his body...

I don't know how will I hide your love bites in office tomorrow... Ananya muttered as Kabir gave one more love bite on her shoulder...

Little did Khalid - who was in deep sleep in his bedroom- know that his two star reporters were busy making out on the middle of the deserted road at midnight...

Edited by sowmyap03 - 17 May 2015 at 9:11pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26dpsreddynclsimron...farha451288amit1944harpreetk322sidyushaAnzaRN1KS.MalikIbushraaTehzeeb89castlebonesMagar1992Sona29Surbhivarun001DracoM--Yashvi--a.pateljayati.patel1dvmcjsuper_boysnehac2sun116fannismfym23ravzsmonalisa123Shweta300Luv-IKNMPsvg98ShadowHeartsKomalbublymanishapatrokrazykajukajalkalwaniLaadifan12cherrynicolemGouri_Joshiaman93daisydee425dhaakshuJahnavi_KRASkank_dahcutemishtiPoojaMishtyeternalashaKaShforever06sridevi_njazmeenadi_guptaarunsunita_gm.Harshita.Namrata91jayasree.raofictsampa79pd786.KupKakesniniborn2rulerajanigandha26Nithiya95Aazeen02stuti123rabzonedgeABBY92cuteariyasirimiriAalina.NandiniRaizadaa_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhag

pd786 IF-Dazzler
pd786
pd786

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
wow yaar dear
amazing
me first this time
lovely update 
thanks for continuing 
pm me whenever you update any of your stories 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03arunsunita_gm

TurnThePage Goldie
TurnThePage
TurnThePage

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
And you're back with a bang..
Khald knew...ha..ha...
Thanks for continuing...
That was really good and hot... Tongue

Edited by onieloveian - 17 May 2015 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03

cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Lovery dovery
Thanks for pm 

sowmyap03

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
lovely oneDay Dreaming

sowmyap03

cutemishti Goldie
cutemishti
cutemishti

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Very passionate one.

sowmyap03

KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
That's so sweet...
Its hot too yar...
Loved it...It's really good...
dhaakshu Goldie
dhaakshu
dhaakshu

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Oh god! That was so ...   Blushing    
I knew it when she said SIR    LOL   
After that, unka make out session    Day Dreaming    
As soon as I read Khalid, I was thinking, "What's Khalid doing there? Is he spying on them? Did he see them kiss?"    Evil Smile   
It would be nice if it was a SS    ROFL    
Awesome part

Edited by dhaakshu - 18 May 2015 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03Komalbubly

Go to top