Witch Hunting Of Salman Khan "The Media Style - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by atominis

Koimoi? πŸ˜†

The same website that publishes fan rants every now and then?

The same site that published a fan rant defending SRK post Ra one, as if that was some huge issue?

Yeah I believe it! πŸ˜†

Rest is same old laughable stuff about bhai paying crores in taxes or charity or being a God sent saviour.

specifically at bold text:

"God sent savior" is subjective.
He may not be savior for you but for someone who received life saving help, he is definitely God sent savior.

One example is Diya Mirza. She tweeted that he saved her mom's life.
Gratitude is a good virtue. when people express gratitude, they have every right to, because they received help.

Originally posted by LaFUNgA

u don't ask if article is against Salman?

Double standards you know

"i read what i want to read"  "i say what i want to say" "opinion against salman matters, for salman doesn't" 

πŸ˜†

suck it up ha******s  πŸ˜†

The member is warned NOT to pass offensive remarks against  towards co-members.
Refrain from making such comments.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

So now witch hunt is being conducted on the poor old Salman bhai.. πŸ˜†

The article almost claims that Salman is innocent & never even committed the heinous crime that he is accused of , ok to give it the benefit of doubt, nobody can claim that they know exactly what happened , so fair enough ..but may be the writer doesn't know that being on bail does not translate to being innocent , he is already guilty of his crimes & there goes the credibility of the article .. πŸ˜†

The article can still be credible because, he probably is not guilty and hence appealed.
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Very very questionable stuff

Wouldn't put it past him . He looked like a heroin addict

Yes, ravindra patil was on drugs 100%   

atleast Salman didn't change his statements πŸ˜› 

I can't believe people blame PATILS death on Salman... atleast have a valid argument

Patil died a natural death , and wasn't stress induced but was definately poor diet, poor environment induced. and that's NOT Salmans fault πŸ˜ƒ 

Patil died from TB
bacterial infection 
induced by poor diet, poor environment, possibly drinking/sniffing  

😳 and posting his frail condition and saying salman khan is reponsible is actually not insulting salman but making fun of Patil...because look I'M laughing πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Patil died from TB
bacterial infection 
induced by poor diet, poor environment, possibly drinking/sniffing  

😳 and posting his frail condition and saying salman khan is reponsible is actually not insulting salman but making fun of Patil...because look I'M laughing πŸ˜† 

Yeah I've seen that picture of him really skinny and it is a sad sight . But again 0 proof Salman had anything to do with it . I am sorry but Mr. Patil really did look like he took drugs .
If there were people misusing the Social media to shout how Sallu is guilty, there were equal number of his fanatics who screamed how he is the biggest saint landed on the face of the earth... Balances it out...
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Yeah I've seen that picture of him really skinny and it is a sad sight . But again 0 proof Salman had anything to do with it . I am sorry but Mr. Patil really did look like he took drugs .

It's a medical condition. If you look into TB, and  how it symptoms...you'll have a clear picture. No where in the causes of TB says "salman khan" - Lol . 

TB is a bacterial infection, slowly eats you inside, just like diabetes does...Active TB disease can be fatal if left untreated. and this is what happened in Mr Patils case.

common symtoms: 
  • Weakness or fatigue.
  • Weight loss.
  • No appetite.

COMMON CAUSES: 

• Have HIV infection
  • Have been infected with TB bacteria in the last two years
  • Have other health problems that make it hard for your body to fight disease
  • Abuse alcohol or use illegal drugs
  • Were not treated correctly for TB infection or TB disease in the past

Oh look..it doesn't say Mr. Khan and Pressure by Mr. Khan πŸ˜†    It's a really big shame on MEDIA for using his picture to depict Salman Khan as the cause...filthy.

Bhai 200 Cr ke liye physics ke saare laws Tod Sakta hai aur Media itna bhi nahi Kar sakti TRP ke liye πŸ˜²
He doesn't have to break any physic law...
just take off his shirt... and that's it... blockbuster β˜ΊοΈ