•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Friends,
I'd lost track of YRKKH for a while and came back to watch it with this leap.

I think it's interesting - also in keeping with Star Plus' new change of allowing their leads and characters to wear western clothes also.

I've understood that Bhabhi ma thinks that Akshara is responsible for Dattaji' s death because she signed a few hospital permission forms - am I right? and no one is able to make her understand that Dattaji was dying anyway. And she has carried on this for 10 years. (mmm, but ok)

But I'm also a bit confused with a few things:
1) Who are all these kids!!!?
Naksh, Naira, Ananya... ok got it. But that little girl in the Singhania house and that fussy eater fella at the Maheshwaris? 

2) Where is Mohit? He and Nandini have two sons? The older one, who was adopted, is the one romancing Sanju currently?

3) Where is Rashmi? And her family?

4) Shaurya and his wife have only one daughter, Ananya?

5) Who is this Jasmeet babe?

6) Namit or Naman is Choti ma's son? Didn't he have a sister?

7) And HOW did everyone allow Bhabhi Ma to become so powerful as to throw Naitik and Akshara out of their rightful place in the house, in the family business, in the city, in the country?!!! Is there no jurisdiction to her authority? She'll ask them go jump into a kuaan, and they will jump?

Theek hai, I understood it made the leap interesting but I would have been happy if everyone protested a little more. I'm unable to bear so much sabhyata πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry, I know it's a bit of a cheek losing track and then coming back to ask for the story, but help me, guys...😳
Hahaha..
The little girl in the singhania house is Mishti (she's naman and karishmas daughter)
The little boy who refuses to eat anything is Nannu he is jasmeet and Anshus son.
Mohit is around somewhere he was shown after the leap..
Yup that's yash currently hanging out with Sanju (the adopted one)
I have no idea about rashmi, I guess she's not been brought back yet ever since the leap.. Let's see if they do?
Yeah shaurya varsha just have ananya
The jasmeet babe is Anshus wife..
Namans sister got married and off she went somewhere
The singhanias are silly pests who just stood around doing nothing when bhabi maa dragged akshara out of the house and threw her on the floor and banged the door on her face and when naitik came back to convince bhabi maa,and said akshara was right as it was the only logical option she broke her relationship with him too,
Because she believed that her so called swami Ji could have save Dadda Ji's life..
(Hope that helped)
Originally posted by MrFitz

Hahaha..
The little girl in the singhania house is Mishti (she's naman and karishmas daughter)
The little boy who refuses to eat anything is Nannu he is jasmeet and Anshus son.
Mohit is around somewhere he was shown after the leap..
Yup that's yash currently hanging out with Sanju (the adopted one)
I have no idea about rashmi, I guess she's not been brought back yet ever since the leap.. Let's see if they do?
Yeah shaurya varsha just have ananya
The jasmeet babe is Anshus wife..
Namans sister got married and off she went somewhere
The singhanias are silly pests who just stood around doing nothing when bhabi maa dragged akshara out of the house and threw her on the floor and banged the door on her face and when naitik came back to convince bhabi maa,and said akshara was right as it was the only logical option she broke her relationship with him too,
Because she believed that her so called swami Ji could have save Dadda Ji's life..
(Hope that helped)

Aww you're a doll, MrFitz, thank you sooo muchπŸ€—
Jasmeet is Anshu's wife?! But where is he? 😲 unless I haven't recognised him in that crowd.
Oh, and I didn't know there was a Swamiji in the picture as well. How silly this Bhabhi maa is - instead of holding her family together, she has flung them out. Selfish.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed πŸ˜Š
Bubble

Anshu is being played by different actor ... if u notice a different face among the crowd .. its probably him 
Originally posted by BlrBabe

Anshu is being played by different actor ... if u notice a different face among the crowd .. its probably him 

I see! 
Will look out for him - this is like meeting a humongous joint family all at once πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks!