Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3. SS ~ Exclusively Mine! -complete- (Page 33)

ArshiDewanee IF-Rockerz
ArshiDewanee
ArshiDewanee

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Oh no khatre ki ghanti...wht arnav gonna do now with khushi after knwing the truth.
hope all izz goes wellShockedDead

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread...awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
Tani2968 Goldie
Tani2968
Tani2968

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.
MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latersbaby.

Oh no khatre ki ghanti...wht arnav gonna do now with khushi after knwing the truth.
hope all izz goes wellShockedDead
dont worry be happy:)
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
thanx everyone!!
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged

[LAST] ch~13 :)

breathless moments & happy endings

"Babygirl, slow down!"

Arnav grunted as her hold tightened on his wrist as she started taking him away from the party.

She shut the door behind them once they reached their bedroom, her breathing was fast and she gulped looking at him as he casually put his hands in his pockets.

"W-why are you not angry at me? I thought you'll.. hate me.. stop loving me.. after you come to know that I got you unconscious that night to steal document-"

"There are 2 reasons, babygirl." Arnav stopped her inbetween seeing how she was struggling with speaking. She nodded, gulping again.

"One: I'm ok with it coz you did not do it. If you ACTUALLY did that I would have felt a bit betrayed, yes, but I would have understood coz I was no saint with you either. I drugged, kidnapped, forcefully married you. I didn't deserve goodness from you and I would have just felt you are one clever, intelligent woman for fooling me with your beauty that night." Arnav paused then suddenly smirked, "And two: I know we're gonna make love tonight so I cant be angry at you. Actually, the 2nd reason is more important babygirl."

Khushi's eyes widened as he began to laugh leaving her breathless, oh.. OH! So he is being this way coz he is so eager to- OH MY GOSH!!!

Khushi thought as her eyes flickered and she tried to run away but he held her arm and leaned over her.

"Where are you going?"

"I-I-I need to feed Laxmiji."

"Don't worry about it."

"I also have to wash my face with rosewater, th-the party was so hectic and my skin will feel stressed."

"You don't need it. You're beautiful anyway."

"I should.. I should go and check if your di is ok after that Neel thing-"

"She's fine." Arnav slammed his hands on either sides of Khushi as she was pinned against the wall with her lower lip quivering in shock.

"Y-you're really gonna do that?" she gasped as his lips pressed on her neck, sucking as to leave a hickey on it. "Didn't you once tell me I'm too skinny? Will you really like to romance me?"

Arnav froze hearing her sad voice, and immediately looked at her. Khushi lowered her gaze and he got reminded how insecure she gets sometimes for no reason at all coz of all the years how her parents have treated her putting pressure on her to be their 'perfect' daughter.

"Oh, baby" he exhaled and picked her up in his arms.. he kissed her forehead before gently placing her on the bed.

"You're so beautiful that I can.. can worship you." Arnav laughed making her chest heave.

"W-what?" she breathed as he pressed kisses all over her face.. long, soft kisses.

"I mean it. That day I already apologized babygirl, on my own coz I realized saying you are not attractive to me is a very, very big lie. I said all that to annoy you, but I never meant it. You're amazing just the way you are.. I think this is a song." he pecked her forehead again.

"But you know whats better?" Arnav held Khushi's chin making her warm brown eyes meet his. "No matter how incredibly beautiful you are, you are twice as beautiful on the inside. Your inner beauty overpowers the outer one. Jeez I feel so cheesy.."

Khushi giggled at his last words making him simper too.

"But it's cheesy and true. I love you and to me you are.." he kissed her cheek, "smart" he kissed her neck, "funny", he kissed the top of her breasts and groaned huskily 'sexy' he went up back to her face and lightly kissed her lips "cute".

"You are saying all this so you can do it to me, right..." Khushi laughed as he laughed too.

"Partially, yes. I will do you so hard. No, no I wanna make love to you. For hours. I can do it all day.."

And with that his arms went to her waist and caressed her skin underneath her dress before he took it off her..

Khushi woke up the morning with a pair of strong arms wrapped tightly around her.

She blushed remembering all that happened last night. She couldn't believe all this is true, her life felt fantastic!

She tried to move but he held tighter to her not letting her go.

"Owww" she hissed coz his hold was so very tight "Are you trying to crush my bones?"

"I'll never let you go after last night Khushi, you are the most exotic f*ck I've ever had-"

"STOP IT! DON'T TALK DIRTY WITH ME!"

"You were so tight- just wow-"

"STOP!" she started struggling in his hold making him chuckle before he finally let go of her..

"You did not make love to me! You were so..aahhh" Khushi complained holding a part of her stomach, her lower region ached so much but it was a good kind of ache.. an ache that made her blush crazily.

"Sure I did, babygirl. Cross my heart and I hope to die-" the moment he tried to swear keeping his finger on his heart she rushed to him and stopped him.

"D-don't talk about dying."

His expressions softened hearing her sweet words and she felt his arms slid on her shoulders as he hugged her to himself..

"I love you so, so much." Khushi hugged him tighter.

"I love you so, so much too babygirl."

Arnav smirked as he entered the kitchen to find Khushi's back facing him, she was cooking something before he went to her, his hand slipping around her waist as he pulled her hard into his chest.

"A-A-you A-hole! I'm cooking! Leave me!" she protested while he placed kisses on her neckline and kept toying with her bellybutton making her giggle and squirm.

"I'm hungry for YOU, Mrs Raizada"

"And I'm hungry for your blood! I swear I'll kill you if you don't leave me now, my aloo-ki-sabzi is getting burned!!!" Khushi shouted making him laugh.

"You can do whatever you want to me, babygirl. I'm all yours." Arnav nibbled her earlobe as his hand went into her blouse and she moaned leaning on his chest more as he squeezed and massaged her breasts.

"Y-you should go to office! Yeh kya battameezi hai!"

"Battameez dil Battameez dil Battameez dil Battameez dil maane naa maane naa!" suddenly Anjali's laughter filled the place and Arnav and Khushi immediately parted. Arnav cleared his throat while Khushi started stirring her veggies putting lots of concentration so she doesn't have to face Anjali.

"Di, I was-"

"Yeah Anji sweetheart, we were-"

"It's fine." Anjali cut both off when they finally tried to clear the awkwardness. "Well anyway someone has come to meet you, Khushi, he said he knows you.."

"Oh ok I will just go."

"Oh my.." Khushi gulped hard and tried to turn and leave when she found none other than SHYAM JHA sitting in the garden.

"QUEEN! QUEEN ARE YOU OK? I saw in the news that some guy called Neel, he-he tried to hurt you!" Shyam panicked getting up as she nodded, oh well.. that news that Anjali Singh Raizada's marriage broke coz Neel was a pervert who wanted to touch Khushi was all over the news.

"Shyam, can I tell you something.." she took a deep breath and sat down infront of him making him happily smile.

"Anything, anything in the world yes!" Shyam became shy.

"See, you're a very nice person who genuinely liked me in the times when I had no one who really liked me for anything other than my beauty. And I'm thankful to you for all the time you have spent on me, but.. but I've never felt anything for you I'm so so sorry. I've told you this a lot of times but you really need to stop now, now that I have a husband who loves me a lot. Who I love too."

She shut her eyes after saying all this, feeling so guilty for a reason.

"Oh.." Shyam croaked.

"Oh.." Khushi trailed off too.

He kept looking at her before he sighed audibly and got up, there was a tear in his eye and he swallowed hard.

"You have terrible taste in men. I'm better than your Amitabh Bachchan." Shyam spoke painfully.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll get someone else-"

"It's fine. Have a good married life, I'm letting you go. Don't think about me, ok?" his words sounded delusional but Khushi nodded anyway coz she didn't wanna hurt him more.

"What is happening here? Are you guys ok?" anjali suddenly came after a few moments with tea and snacks.

"Yes.."

"Oh, why is that guy crying?" Anjali got concerned and kept the tray away as she tried shushing Shyam and he suddenly started crying even hard.

"My life is over! I feel like a toy without batteries! I feel like a fish without water! I feel so broken! Why love hurts so much?!"

"Sh-shyam I-" Khushi tried to go towards him but Anjali stopped her and told her she should handle it.. after all they both have been hurt in love. Her, Neel. Shyam, coz of his one-sided love...

Khushi just nodded, saying sorry once again to Shyam and stroking his back sympathetically before she turned and left the spot as Anjali told her to..

2 months later~

"I STILL cant believe di is in love with that wannabe Shakespeare!!!"

Khushi laughed as Arnav said this to her on the other line, he was at office and they both talked a lot whenever he was free between his meetings.

"Yeah well they are inseparable. Made for each other. I cant wait for their marriage, she will be such a pretty bride!!"

"Hmm, that's true."

Khushi cleared her throat, swirling the phone cord around her finger.

"Hey Raizada?"

"Yes babygirl?"

"I.. need to tell you something when you come home. So try and come soon ok?" Khushi cleared her throat again nervously as he answered that he will try to..

"Hello, beautiful" Arnav  greeted as he reached home at 10 'o' clock making her humph. He went towards her and placed a big bouquet of flowers for her like always, he everyday gave flowers to her. Most were from his gardening.

"You're late! I told you to come early! You don't care about me anymore!" Khushi burst out making his eyes widen.. what the?!!?

"But I-I canceled THREE damned meetings Khushi. I-"

She turned away from him, grumpy expressions were on her face as she crossed her arms.

He took a deep breath and sat beside her, stroking her hair adoringly. "What did you wanna tell me, babygirl?"

"Take it!" she angrily handed him a box that was wrapped in sparkly gift paper.

"A gift for me? How nice." Arnav cooed.

"Why don't you just open it?!!?!" she asked impatiently, and then tried to open it herself before he snatched it from her and started opening it.

"You are so stubborn babygirl and I-" his breath stuck in his throat as he found a positive pregnancy test resting in the box.

What

The

!!!

Arnav's eyes widened and he suddenly began to smile harder than she has ever seen him smile.

"You're-"

"Pregnanttt" Khushi yay-ed as he hugged her tight, they both fell on the bed in each other's embrace and she was pretty sure she felt his tears on her hair.

"You've made me the happiest, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. I can never thank you enough for coming into my dull pointless life and making it how it is now. I love you and you've taught me so much about myself and relationships, it's coz of you that I don't hate my father anymore coz I've seen him treat you well and I've realized how long I held a grudge against him. It's coz of you that I don't play dirty games anymore to win at any costs or 'destroy people' in the name of business. It's coz of you that my sister has someone who she can finally love. And now.." he began to chuckle as they pulled out of their embrace and he kissed her deeply. Their lips parting with a 'pop'. "Now it's coz of you that I'm going to be a father. Which I've never thought about ever in my life but even the thought of it excites me. You are my biggest blessing, I love you very much and I guess I always did from the moment I met you coz I could never hurt you.. I always saw you as exclusively mine: someone I'll love and protect.. I cant be any luckier that I have you babygirl"

"Whatever you said: same to you!" Khushi laughed making him roll his eyes.

"So my speech was way too long, huh? Well I like going out of my way to make you feel overwhelmingly happy. You're happy, right?" the moment he asked this, she slapped his shoulder.

"Ofcourse I'm happy! The happiest girl ever!!"

Arnav chuckled and leaned over her making her eyes widen as she started moving back..

"If you're so happy, lets celebrate. Let me see Khushi ki jawaani then."

"I don't want your Raizada germs!"

They both burst into laughter before he wrapped his arm around her as they talked the whole night, their bodies entwined and hearts one..

sooo this fic is over..
im proud of this fic:) i enjoyed writing it a lot.

but sadly everything has to come to an end one day:/

anyway THANKYOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR LIKING THIS FIC ANGELS! U ARE TOO NICE AND KIND AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AND AJOSJFROSJTPSF I LOVEEE YOU *shouts from rooftops*

PS- I will be putting a short epilogue of this fic soon!! and.. *cough* A NEW STORY! LOL u gotta bear with me ROFL i know im evil but yeah im gonna post a new story's teaser v v v v soon mwahahahahahaa Evil Smile
bless uHug xo

Edited by PinkPenguinxo - 23 May 2015 at 5:05am

The following 335 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonaparna7LoveArhiForeverSamtanvipraharshaunderground1neykariaCandy_jsprieyapreetigillAddy_zaidiraniushamurkalSURABRADasifa_5025Er.shreeyasiarnavkhushiroxsabhinav23sow420keerthidrkneena2000heerprem123mtmrfMONGLIIpkknd_lover2Snigdha92shalini.sri.abialiahaysedivyaksrsruthi94saaniaashreyaraveezunaishapra_s.96sanayafan125divkavNuralHudaharshi_ipkUpasnaJadejaSanjusriani_beyourselfSabayasminali78Nimmy12345arnavrockzzzzshaolin9ematamlingrambamalMilo93Khalidamohamed9chinudolly-PmscrystalangeAUROREjasheenaKhushi_raiizadasaal24geitahchamatearpitasenMember100theroyalkhushsugandhbhawnacrazydreamgirlYellowyHolmeslavanya08anubabluTrueLoveIs4everthen123SimantharcupcakeprincessLash16cutyanushkaMONAKARANnimkosilver21maansinehanaj84jinsindiansangeethbalapriya247sundupassion1melanie64sravanthi93fanfollowersmile1000anusha_nehadivya0011satyasree89ashwakesammyicycoolsydyvishalfoolSuper.womanTinkJiaCBrocksLovelydropsSaffronOrangeanamika00MsFuzzybear69sweta_bPoonamTvini96IshquetasmineAshahzadisandystarz19shruthiruchsaashi7Swathiarshilove14356KnarwalwelcomebroshaziluvbaruntokyoxyzsmNASAKEswabiesweetarnavkhusichoochootrainlovebadhanBarunsBalwantKdianapadhi92deewani_29arshi000Frozen_AnaArshiforeverlvatheenz95meera_beladiyaclaucrispopcrazybugsSarunarshiyNathiya143Cutiepie_sanayanahecrazyqueenssdewi83sanjuarshipinkrose1jpjinadari21Kashish9shmoniSupriyaasweetkajolSkinquinvinovemberZFA_Flowerkasturiroy18MDKSSMnihalovekyara7peachygirlsweetakhi71Ms.PurplegothMahrunLuckyPMsmanishapatroNilima2016visu25corieeufara_naghmStarletBeautyTushalinern94mahdinbasriyaHuleygirlkhushiarshamit0905anaswara93maitricuteheartfamiyaKeerthiRajkumarbabulooRichellesweety421sana48Neha.ASniya55ambi08WanieAdoll_dimpleTirtharupagreshuAsvatikajal511Lovely_Bajwa_yogapremApeternissobarbiebalashipra.aquanitrit95rishaithraNkayanipreciouspearlyTani2968thangam100shils28dprovermim15TaujooMadihasrilathasvandu123Armelawafa.Mneel11mansijani21meem17Aishu136unna_178bismazaman2000sweetnoniarhi-raizadastorytellermkirti123sweet-fairy.logsseshatreehira2050nilmipaddu503286pearlcrazyloveyAriyaLilyOrchidsreemeeraroshaanhuma12.popstarmehak06BroknAngelanjusr06TwilightStar_JPravalisharma06mubina_m19vaishuuShru9tikinjalcp87aarrsshhiismilliarchnahardik123kshubhangiaazzzMaghinallssarozzSirenMitranooliMarriedLoveApplefkavyanjali08Reenasungeeleerk2127pran28671bellarosaForthislifeonlyzebalilechuarshishalbiforeverhersbarsha_dashangelshahNazzz16Sweetshruthiyashika.angel7APKchinnuluAnnasabupirl18DhrenuHeatsha8176eishe10...Anushka...sailaja.bluesky10Pinky.RaizadaxMIC.Dropxnano123Willy_Wonka.mahrusweetycandyjanTitaliya1234Desire6cute_sarunjyothirockzArshiDewaneevarsha2KDmissmkvibhutilvrindagupta..Saraa..daisydee425star_fan1sweetydoll32Raadhiyaaaharman12zafiblue_rose1605rupzloveuDilsaylara3110dhanyac-Prithi-urvisainidesisweetheart9hajrPSharadajeb1adventure_gurlkashishk-afsha-brainychild92drunkiiebabesukankshakeenu_kkLyssaPieChitraFangeldream14snoopy84fffan123Naz_nisar..Jyoti..yoga123sunitikapoorCool_Bubblespup03honey-sweetyHappytwinkleheemasomanirishbala3018dv19Magpie_mushat-Xpress-aashizindrfizaahmed-PyaariBhootni-RajiSobtianLinsie

abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Niceree updttt
barsha_dash IF-Dazzler
barsha_dash
barsha_dash

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
such a beautiful update. loved it.Smile

Go to top