#3. SS ~ Exclusively Mine! -complete- - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update. ...arnav's love, kushi's cuteness, everything. ...just amazing. ..loved ur updates very much. ...keep rocking 
Nicee! Arnav is so cute here :D
Lovely update :)
Awesome update 
Arnav is not angry. 
Hope he don't do anything later.
Can't wait for next update 
Arnav is not angry...I think he understood what khushi a father said that she never cheated him... Lovely update...
Lovely update... ðŸ˜Š
Continue soon.. 
Fantastic update.loved it. Wow wow Finally that jerk neel real truth revealed in front of arnav and his whole family. Loved the bonding between khushi-anjali . Cute and adorable arshi moments. Omg arnav knows the truth about secret file but he is not at all angry. That shows how much he adores, he understand,trust and madly in love with khushi. Anyways thanks for beautiful update and pm. Wonderfully pinned an interesting story. Update soon.eagerly waitinggg.  Take care.😉 Edited by arshi2612 - 8 years ago
Khushi is so cute!! 
This SS is gonna end?
I'll miss it.
This is a news that ASR is not Angry! But I am really so happy for Khushi that she found true love in Arnav and now even in Anjali! But I feel Shashi had a plan in his mind to ruin the marriage and hence revealed it! Anyways, it was amazing! But meri fav fic end hone waali hai!
Arnav is not angry????   ðŸ˜² anyways that's good. . 😳 only 1 chappy left... I'll miss this story.. 😭
Thnx 4 pm
beautiful chapter. Arnav truly loves khushi. i'm glad he didnt misunderstood her :) will miss dis story.!