who are you? school 2015

Posted: 8 years ago
Is anyone watching this drama. I love it so much and it has only aired like 6 episodes so far . It has mystery/romance and also deals with the troubles of a normal teenager.

I read that the main lead is Yi An (who is a swimmer and best friend to eun byul), I really ship him with eun byul (who apparently died😭 ) I ship eun bi (her twin,and the lead girl ) with taek wong,the second lead.

This has to be the first time I've ever gotten the second lead syndrome. However I can't be blamed. The character taekwang just has more scenes and chemistry with eun bi

The mystery is who Soo -in is ,and it is really bothering me(in a good way) .

The love and chemistry . Go taekwang!!!

I also love the way this show is dealing with teenage lives. One character is just so relatable because she thinks she's not good at anything,and really wants to find her way in life. 

even the antagonist does such a good job,so young is easy to hate because the actress is so good,

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about,go watch the show,and those who do,tell me your views and which team are you on

team yi An or team taekwang?😊😊

Love both pair..😃 Shipping both..😆 But yes character-wise I like Gong Tae Kwang more..😳 Edited by poo_j - 8 years ago
i just started watching it... is eun byul alive...???... its killing me...n they say they found a dead body...😲team taekwang❤️😃 Edited by -himu- - 8 years ago
Everyone in this forum is loving school 2015 these days including me :D
Originally posted by -himu-

i just started watching it... is eun byul alive...???... its killing me...n they say they found a dead body...😲team taekwang❤️😃

They did find a body so it most likely she is not alive but since how she died is a mystery we are hoping she might be alive as a illogical twist i mean 😆

If they followed logic i am sure she died but to make the shipping easy everyone wants her alive. 😉
Originally posted by Healer..

Everyone in this forum is loving school 2015 these days including me :D

Yep it my new fav drama.
I think i am team gong tae kwang. I rewatching this week episode I am pretty sure I like eun bi with tae kwang and not yi an.
I sure hope he is the end game I don't wanna be stuck with second lead syndrome. 

Originally posted by NitaMikealson

Yep it my new fav drama.

Pinches nita ;)
This show is daebak !!!!!!!
Taekwang and eun bi are best