Kumkum Bhagya

second time abhi will proposes pragya

jili thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Love wins over drama and some melodrama, here's the latest update of Kumkum Bhagya

Like we already told you, Tanu (Leena Jumani) claims that she is pregnant with Abhi's (Shabbir Ahluwalia) child. When Pragya (Sriti Jha) comes to know about this, she decides to unite Abhi and Tanu by leaving the Mehra house.

Now it is definitely not going to be an easy task to do, so Pragya hatches a plan to make everyone in the house hate, which will compel Abhi to throw her out of the house. But guess not everything goes the way you expect it to, right? Pragya gets Akash married to Suresh's sister, Rachna and brings them home. When Daadi confronts Pragya about her action, she argues and blames Abhi's grandmother of being partial and money minded.

n the upcoming episode of Kumkum Bhagya, Abhi gets angry seeing Pragya behave rudely with Daadi but realises there is something fishy. In the upcoming episode, Abhi tricks Pragya and tells her that Daadi is extremely unwell; she rushes to see what is wrong. But on seeing Daadi alright, she confronts Abhi for lying to her. Abhi catches Pragya's fake mean behaviour. Next he follows her and sees her meeting Tanu. He over hears them discussing about Abhi's kid. When Abhi finds out about Tanu's scam, he confronts her and slaps her for lying.

During a party, Abhi decides to lay everything out in the open. He tells Tanu to back off and leave him alone. He accepts that he is in love but it's with his wife and now he wants to lead a happy married life. He then goes and proposes to Pragya. Will Pragya accept Abhi's love or will there be more complications in their love story? Stay tuned to find out what happens next.

ðŸ˜³ðŸ¥±
if it posted early ... im sorry guys
(i saw it now so thought of posting it )

Edited by jili - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SritiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs 😃
Definitely excited about the upcoming track, can't wait to see tanu get kicked out of Abhi's life 😡
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
before abhi proposes pragya.he will have to find a way to prove that this kid is not his...or else in her mahant mode pragya will surely reject his proprosal...hope this is abhi's plan...to expose tanu...
Puvanes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ann5

before abhi proposes pragya.he will have to find a way to prove that this kid is not his...or else in her mahant mode pragya will surely reject his proprosal...hope this is abhi's plan...to expose tanu...

You're right ann...he should prove that he is not father for Tanu's baby...it is not easy for Tanu to sacrifice her love for Pragya...i think Dadi and Abhi must play a game to make Pragya realise...
Edited by Puvanes - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing..😃
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...I hope Abhi tells Dadi what is going on and they both make a plan together to make Pragya accept Abhi's proposal.  :)
I can't wait to see the two of them together as a couple.  How long can one be married for and not "be" with their spouse?  I wonder how will Abhi's sister reacts when she finds out about Tanu?
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear. i m so excited to watch this track.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks
Hope this time Pragya does not lie and accepts his love
Otherwise there will be another big MU
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS...
Hope pragya accepts his proposal and her love...