Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 4 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 96)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockingPixies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piljsfBvs3k

Here is the link of SwarYa TM segment
Plz do comments

Saw it LOL
Cool segment LOL
Road pe romance Tongue
Seems like bahut swarYa milega Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
its all a gimmick guys. they're trying to keep the swarya fans invested but I'm just about 90% sure things won't work out for swarya, maybe swara will fall in love but ragya will marry. its such a strong intuition. even though it was a swarya thing, they brought in tejaswi (who was uninvolved with the segment) just to argue about why laksh should like ragini and to keep the fans aware that ragini will be a part of this triangle for a long time to come. they design these segments as a hook. many swarya fans were loosing interest, thus they're releasing bait. i know this industry quite well, use to intern in a marketing firm that made the mix for many PH's. its quite clever actually. i thought yesterday's segment was a bit off but after watching this one, i was like ya...its a bait. no amount of baiting will work cvs! i don't care if theres a swarya makeout scene coming up, if this awful mess of ragya isn't dissolved in 4 episodes or I'm not utterly convinced in 4 episodes that it will be, I'm still leaving and I'm sure there are many sensible fans who can figure the same and will follow me out. maybe not in 4 eps but soon after!

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 16 May 2015 at 11:38pm
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Originally posted by RockingPixies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piljsfBvs3k

Here is the link of SwarYa TM segment
Plz do comments

Saw it LOL
Cool segment LOL
Road pe romance Tongue
Seems like bahut swarYa milega Embarrassed

Cant watch it sans.tell me the title of the video,maybe i can search it up in youtube.
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

its all a gimmick guys. they're trying to keep the swarya fans invested but I'm just about 90% sure things won't work out for swarya, maybe swara will fall in love but ragya will marry. its such a strong intuition. even though it was a swarya thing, they brought in tejaswi (who was uninvolved with the segment) just to argue about why laksh should like ragini and to keep the fans aware that ragini will be a part of this triangle for a long time to come. they design these segments as a hook. many swarya fans were loosing interest, thus they're releasing bait. i know this industry quite well, use to intern in a marketing firm that made the mix for many PH's. its quite clever actually. i thought yesterday's segment was a bit off but after watching this one, i was like ya...its a bait. no amount of baiting will work cvs! i don't care if theres a swarya makeout scene coming up, if this awful mess of ragya isn't dissolved in 4 episodes or I'm not utterly convinced in 4 episodes that it will be, I'm still leaving and I'm sure there are many sensible fans who can figure the same and will follow me out. maybe not in 4 eps but soon after!

Teju,as u quit tell me too.im done with this.most of the people who watch this show are sure its ragya.they are just using swara as a distraction,not even portraying her as typical bahu material.u know if we all want swarya its high time we all start trending #swarya on twitter,that seems to be the only way out.otherwise even this dt will turn meaningless!

--swati--- IF-Rockerz
--swati---
--swati---

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Teju,as u quit tell me too.im done with this.most of the people who watch this show are sure its ragya.they are just using swara as a distraction,not even portraying her as typical bahu material.u know if we all want swarya its high time we all start trending #swarya on twitter,that seems to be the only way out.otherwise even this dt will turn meaningless!

@teju di even i felt same.. @ratna.. Yup we should trend.. Guys wakeup lets do smthng..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamratna.nanda

--swati--- IF-Rockerz
--swati---
--swati---

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_DD

But then if it's ragya...y invest in sangini yaar no connection...
totaly confusd yar..
starrynight98 Goldie
starrynight98
starrynight98

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged

teju di tussi itne jaldi mat bhago LOL god forbid if ragya happens hum sab milke is show ko bye bye kahege...till then let's start swarya bachao andolan..because the CVS themselves r clueless I think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

--swati--- IF-Rockerz
--swati---
--swati---

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --swathy--

But then if it's ragya...y invest in sangini yaar no connection...
totaly confusd yar..

I still think it's Swarya...I like the way how helly was supporting namish..n answering on his behalf...seems like even she wants swarya... Embarrassed
ya they want swarya,colors want swarya,we want swaryHeart

Go to top