Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 4 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 68)

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Joined: 05 September 2014
Posts: 2780

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockingPixies

I don't mind if Laksh kidnap swara & marry her 
I want SwarYa bas 
Ya,kuch bhi chalega.it should be swarya,and CVS need not worry about ragya fans,swarya fans are there to deal with themLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littoos

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockingPixies

I don't mind if Laksh kidnap swara & marry her 
I want SwarYa bas 

and in the first night swara will biteoff laksh's ears...LOLOuch
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 10603

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sud-

Cvs pls don't show Laksh as a coward or something Cry
Yeah exactly don't want another ahem dhikra or prem babua ...my laksh is being different from starting so don't want his character to be get ruined 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littoos

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Originally posted by littoos

Originally posted by soniadutta

All shows started with bang and then after sumtimes goes through similar storyline ...Yeh sab Trip ki maaya hai 

i nevr expectd it this sooon...Ouch
Wat we could expect from PH who are expert in ruining their own shows and worst part is that these shows are in the top of Trp list and I don't think Indian TV mentality ever gonna changed 

the show has something fresh abt it which is drawing the viewers hope cvs dn't destroy it...just imagine stryline with naagin and all in swaragini(just like in sasural simar ka)...Dead
littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ragini to meet with accident...who is swara saving??/rags or laksh???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 7779

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
did anyone see SBS? ??
They showed Ragini met with an accident & shekhar-swara came there

offscreen Ragini said - she is lost as laksh doesn't love her & she's walking in the street thinking abt laksh...

so it means again laksh or may be swara will tell her that he doesn't love her !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sud-

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 7413

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

Originally posted by soniadutta

Originally posted by littoos

Originally posted by soniadutta

All shows started with bang and then after sumtimes goes through similar storyline ...Yeh sab Trip ki maaya hai

i nevr expectd it this sooon...Ouch

Wat we could expect from PH who are expert in ruining their own shows and worst part is that these shows are in the top of Trp list and I don't think Indian TV mentality ever gonna changed

the show has something fresh abt it which is drawing the viewers hope cvs dn't destroy it...just imagine stryline with naagin and all in swaragini(just like in sasural simar ka)...Dead


Imagining... A naagin behind Laksh to marry him
Swara and Ragini plotting, to save Laksh ROFL
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 10603

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Latty-

did anyone see SBS? ??
They showed Ragini met with an accident & shekhar-swara came there

offscreen Ragini said - she is lost as laksh doesn't love her & she's walking in the street thinking abt laksh...

so it means again laksh or may be swara will tell her that he doesn't love her !!
Or may be she overheard their conversation 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littoos

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SwarYa FF- My Love for you will always shine chap 7 Up!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Swaryaforever01   Replies: 45   Views: 10696

Swaryaforever01 45 10696 01 January 2016 at 12:49am by shirin04
moments swarya

Author: littleliar   Replies: 6   Views: 772

littleliar 6 772 14 May 2015 at 11:45pm by anju10
#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser #

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: MsChanadlerBong   Replies: 1114   Views: 27458

MsChanadlerBong 1114 27458 14 May 2015 at 8:44am by .Angel_mistica.
Swara-Lakshya or Ragini- Lakshya?

2 3 4

Author: TrooperSeven   Replies: 30   Views: 7910

TrooperSeven 30 7910 22 April 2015 at 1:32pm by matreyee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index