Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 4 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # (Page 52)

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
swarya have to do something orelse too lateCry

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Now im really hating Sanskaar he is thinking that his love was not complete why should Lakshya s love be complete?  
But im happy that Swara said that they can never be together because every couple says that ( almost ) 

Edited by NabilaIslam - 15 May 2015 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenu5

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

sans,do u still think its swarya all the way?

regarding sanskaar,from day 1,i knew he was sane.but i dont think swara was the girl he loved,na,he hardly noticed her during his entry.maybe as i said earlier,he might have been keeping tabs on everyone,including lakshya,trying to search a way for his revenge to DP.he might have observed swarya closeness and as in the precap,when he saw what's really in lakshya's mind,he made a plan to pressurise lakshya from all sides,so demanded his marriage with rags,so that he may rebel against DP,breaking his heart more,as lakshya is his own son.but i dunno why he is dragging rags into all these?

so swara's reaction,i dont think she'll let rags enter a loveless marriage.but,but,the problem is what i saw in the 1 minute promo b4 repeat telecast of swaragini:

"rags is watering plants[in dp mansion,i think],looking very happy,saying lakshya proposed me in front of all,i'm so happy,etc..swara is standing far away and says to the viewers"lakshya ne jo bhi kiya apne bhai ke liya,then something on the lines like he doesn't love rags[sorry i missed the details],and lastly says 'mein iss baar ragini ka pyaar tootne nahi dungi'.
that's what it is to be worried abt.

pls everyone share ur views.
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Originally posted by guest28

sans,do u still think its swarya all the way?

regarding sanskaar,from day 1,i knew he was sane.but i dont think swara was the girl he loved,na,he hardly noticed her during his entry.maybe as i said earlier,he might have been keeping tabs on everyone,including lakshya,trying to search a way for his revenge to DP.he might have observed swarya closeness and as in the precap,when he saw what's really in lakshya's mind,he made a plan to pressurise lakshya from all sides,so demanded his marriage with rags,so that he may rebel against DP,breaking his heart more,as lakshya is his own son.but i dunno why he is dragging rags into all these?

so swara's reaction,i dont think she'll let rags enter a loveless marriage.but,but,the problem is what i saw in the 1 minute promo b4 repeat telecast of swaragini:

"rags is watering plants[in dp mansion,i think],looking very happy,saying lakshya proposed me in front of all,i'm so happy,etc..swara is standing far away and says to the viewers"lakshya ne jo bhi kiya apne bhai ke liya,then something on the lines like he doesn't love rags[sorry i missed the details],and lastly says 'mein iss baar ragini ka pyaar tootne nahi dungi'.
that's what it is to be worried abt.

pls everyone share ur views.

Don't worry about that dear LOL
Lets see where the story takes us...swara says that crap all the time...u remember that ghadi waala promo or that swara alone lakshya rags talking promo?it's all crap don't worry dear...and next time try to see the details LOL
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I know its weired but what clothes was she wearing?
tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Glad to see I'm missed. I'll be here guys but next review will be a stay or go verdict. I'll loiter and talk but I have nothing to say right now. Not a hit nor a miss, simply I knew this was coming. I'll speak of the aftermath in 5 episodes. LOL

teju,dont do this yaar.i couldnt even watch epi,but if u have,do tell me do u think its a swara-lakshya-sanskaar triangle?sanskaar the KMH?

Yaar ratna I have literally nothing to say. It was everything a love triangle is to the t. The precap simply reinforced my predictions I made earlier, word for fudging word. Gone from the show is the youthful newness of two sisters making their parents come together, the frankness and translucent nature of the characters and in the words of nirvana- the smell of teen spirit. Gone are the friends, the youthful love and the genuinity of lucky and shona. Replacing that is luckys stupidity and lies and swara's wrath and singleminded determination to save Ragini's poor little heart (totally justified but the aftermath won't be. She won't be able to tell Ragini anything once she sees her happiness) and sanskaars uncalled for revenge. Laksh's unconstructive zidh for his love and swara's unconstructive zidh for her sister will ruin them and they'll take down Ragini with them. It's sad that cvs see so little potential in her to waste her away like this. Tragic for tejaswi imo. Sanskaar will come out on top with all the tom foolery. Pretty much everything I don't want to watch. A shell of the show I thought this will be and a TRP gimmick once more. That's it for now. My only regret is that the one show RS decided to try out kekta tricks with triangles and forced marriages and baseless revenge, I got roped into watching. I've never seen a complete episode of saathiya because it tries hard to be a "different" kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi (the mothership that kidnapped a good chunk of the otherwise smart housewives' brains in India) for a very valid reason- RS uses ekta methods and recycles those plots subtly. That leaves much to be desired content wise and isn't as dramatic and scintillating as ektas shows. Idk y I started watching a show by them. Thats my verdict ratna. But I'm glad that this didnt totally ruin my beach time. I didn't get as involved as I thought I would today. Which means I'm losing interest fast. So that's that.

Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 15 May 2015 at 1:01pm

ratna.nanda

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Glad to see I'm missed. I'll be here guys but next review will be a stay or go verdict. I'll loiter and talk but I have nothing to say right now. Not a hit nor a miss, simply I knew this was coming. I'll speak of the aftermath in 5 episodes. LOL

teju,dont do this yaar.i couldnt even watch epi,but if u have,do tell me do u think its a swara-lakshya-sanskaar triangle?sanskaar the KMH?

Yaar ratna I have literally nothing to say. It was everything a love triangle is to the t. The precap simply reinforced my predictions I made earlier, word for fudging word. Gone from the show is the youthful newness of two sisters making their parents come together, the frankness and translucent nature of the characters and in the words of nirvana- the smell of teen spirit. Gone are the friends, the youthful love and the genuinity of lucky and shona. Replacing that is luckys stupidity and lies and swara's wrath and singleminded determination to save Ragini's poor little heart (totally justified but the aftermath won't be. She won't be able to tell Ragini anything once she sees her happiness) and sanskaars uncalled for revenge. Laksh's unconstructive zidh for his love and swara's unconstructive zidh for her sister will ruin them and they'll take down Ragini with them. It's sad that cvs see so little potential in her to waste her away like this. Tragic for tejaswi imo. Sanskaar will come out on top with all the tom foolery. Pretty much everything I don't want to watch. A shell of the show I thought this will be and a TRP gimmick once more. That's it for now. My only regret is that the one show RS decided to try out kekta tricks with triangles and forced marriages and baseless revenge, I got roped into watching. I've never seen a complete episode of saathiya because it tries hard to be a "different" kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi (the mothership that kidnapped a good chunk of the otherwise smart housewives' brains in India) for a very valid reason- RS uses ekta methods and recycles those plots subtly. That leaves much to be desired content wise and isn't as dramatic and scintillating as ektas shows. Idk y I started watching a show by them. Thats my verdict ratna. But I'm glad that this didnt totally ruin my beach time. I didn't get as involved as I thought I would today. Which means I'm losing interest fast. So that's that.

thanks a lot for replying dearClapClap.sorry to bother u time and again,but one final qn.do u think it will be ragya and swara-sanskaar/someone else?asking u so that i can finally quit the showSmile
ChalJhoothi IF-Rockerz
ChalJhoothi
ChalJhoothi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Main colors ki show hi nehi dekhti except JDJ & IGT 
Swaragini meri first daily soap hai colors pe aur isi show ne him mera dil tod dia Angry SwarYa is the only reason watching Swaragini no SwarYa means no Swaragini for me... 

tejaswiniwenham

Go to top