Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kasmile

😲

arey chod usko... woh to thori bhi nahi bahut hi mental pagaal hai🐷...Waise I ve reorted about chavi to the moderators... I hope some upay...
ok did u read this??

Lakshya and Ragini's engagement to get held off, Ragini to meet with an accident in Swaragini!

Read on to know the high end drama that is set to unfold throughout the week in ColorsSwaragini!

Monday, May 18, 2015 | 4:32:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 778 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz

Colors lovable show Swaragini that enthralled viewers with its interesting twist and turns is all set to bring another high point in its upcoming episodes.

As of now, the show is currently revolving around Lakshya's (Namish Taneja) confession to Swara (Helly Shah) about his love for her. While post the confession, there is high end drama that is set to unfold in the show.

Let's see the high points of the show that will be coming up throughout the week:-

Sharmistha to hold the engagement of Lakshya and Ragini

While Sharmistha (Parineeta Borathakur) is concerned about Ragini's (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) life, she will try to stop her engagement with Lakshya, as he doesn't like her and is forcefully doing the ceremony. Sharmistha will faint in the middle of engagement that will put a hold to the ceremony.

Shekhar and Dadi to know about Lakshya and Swara's relationship

Lakshya will meet Swara to ask for forgiveness after his love confession, he will bend on his knees and hold her hand, it will be then that Shekhar (Sachin Tyagi) and Dadi (Alka Kaushal) will see them together.

Misunderstanding between Shekhar and Sharmistha

After knowing about Lakshya and Swara's relationship, Shekhar will assume that Sharmistha was aware about it before the engagement and so she purposely did the drama to stop the engagement.

Ragini to face the truth about the Lakshya's love for Swara

Shekhar and Dadi will gather courage to inform Ragini about the truth of Lakshya, that he doesn't love her, instead he loves Swara.

Ragini to meet with an accident

Ragini will not be able to handle the truth about Lakshya and Swara, she will run away from home and all the family members will go behind her, when a truck will hit her. She will be rushed to the hospital and will be in a critical condition.

Indeed there is lot of drama in store for the viewers!

πŸ‘

this is going to create high voltage drama, shekar-shomi relation is also at stake, scarriest part dadi is being involved
Best thing is lucky will not sit calm, he will try to prove swara that he is incapable to love anyone except swara
Swarya Forever❀️
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

oh wow! putting sindoor on the forehead can save lives? i will be sure to share this secret to saving lives with all my doctor friends and medical researchers in NYC! they will be thrilled to make this ground breaking discovery. πŸ€ͺ
you know what, i think of this ragya trolling as a compliment. clearly visiting our DT, despite of having been warned against discussing other couples, is the only way to get these ragya comments read, since there are like 4 people in that DT. so I'm taking this as a compliment to swarya fans. 

πŸ˜†
kasmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

πŸ˜†

😳ya dearπŸ˜ƒ
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kya khich paka rahe hai CVS ko bhi malum nehi seriously CVS lost their mind πŸ€’😑
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nihu kasmile, so rags gets into 2 accidents?!? πŸ˜• i can't stand this bechari abla nari stuff anymore man. if after knowing the truth she still wants to marry laksh then the underdog sympathy i have for her right now will go down under and i'll personally petition the cvs to actually change the show to call it "SWARA" since ragini has no role in anything. she's a madam china doll. do you think its because her mother kind of just accepted her husband not loving her that, ragini herself doesnt really understand the difference between love and friendship in a relationship? and my poor swarya heart can't take so much ragini phokat ka drama man! like really? if rags gets hit by a truck swara will defo give apna kasam to lakshya and try to get ragya married.
abshcool thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nihu kasmile, so rags gets into 2 accidents?!? πŸ˜• i can't stand this bechari abla nari stuff anymore man. if after knowing the truth she still wants to marry laksh then the underdog sympathy i have for her right now will go down under and i'll personally petition the cvs to actually change the show to call it "SWARA" since ragini has no role in anything. she's a madam china doll. do you think its because her mother kind of just accepted her husband not loving her that, ragini herself doesnt really understand the difference between love and friendship in a relationship? and my poor swarya heart can't take so much ragini phokat ka drama man! like really? if rags gets hit by a truck swara will defo give apna kasam to lakshya and try to get ragya married.

i will be done with the show if swara even think abt getting miss china doll with our lucky, doent she know how he feel abt her😑 n miss chinii should also get out of her self pity n start acting as a mature women who have some self respect, if she accpts to marry lucky even after knowing his feelings then ragini is not bholi bhali kind of gal,they are just selfishhh. even though swara doent love lucky but that doesnt mean he will stop loving her n fulfill her wish to marry his sister πŸ˜‘
kasmile thumbnail

tu jo keh rahi hai wo bilkul sachch hai dear par kya kare, cvs ko to nahi badal sakte or nahi indian television soaps ki neeyat ko.😑 but im happy ki lucky mein itna to dimag hai ki wo apna pyaar prove kar sake...Huge drama to be unfolded...Swaragini mein takhrar..OMG
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys rags only gets into a single accident!
Lucky was supposed to get hit by a truck!
soniadutta thumbnail
I know after all its fiction show but seriously guys the forced or sacrificing marriages will never get successful in life ...wen our creatives will understand itAt this moment swara does not have feelings for laksh but she can't forced laksh to marry her sister and let laksh and ragini to decide it and as ragini mite get to know the whole truth so must be try to moved on and concentrate on studies and other motives in life ...Both r so young to get married rite now