Yeh kya ho raha hai :O

ILuvParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello ppl. bear wid my rantings 😳

Dear Ragini,
Initially i sympathised wid u..But now ur behaviour is irking me 😑
Aapko ghar se bhagne me darr nhi lagta..Injured hai but court akeli chali gayi.Par nightmares se darr lagta hai Bechaini hoti hai πŸ˜•
Toh Rd kya kare.. Is he a joker 😑
I agree she has no one.But wen sumbody is helping u out of his way..Be thankful.Dont misuse their care..For God's sake he has his own share of problems 🀒

Sadda Randhir,
Why cvs contradict their own character πŸ˜•
Rd ko bura laga tha jab Sanyu ne apni engagement ki baat chupayi thi..Bohot gussa hua tha.. Aur bilkul sahi bhi hai..Koi bhi hota..
Par ab aap bhi yhi kar rhe hai πŸ˜ƒ
Giving false hopes to Ragini.. Par kab tak πŸ˜•
Nd friend's promise is important..I agree.But wats with cutting d phone calls...Agar Sanyu ek hafte aapka phone kaate toh aapko kaisa lagega ??
He'll be badly sandwiched.. Wrong choices !!
Cvs always do dis to my fav. character 😑

Sanyukta,
If he is not picking ur calls den text him..Shayad padh le.. Nd now concentrate on ur mom nd not ghosla.Plz.

Nd d best one
Getting fake admission is Fite was so easy..Toh log entrance exam hi kyu dete hai ??Height of Kuch bhi..We got tracks lyk Rd-Sanyu struggling to pay their fees nd all..Tab ye hacking technique kahan thi ??

I usually dont get mad easily.Dis is my 4th evr post in d forum..But i had to vent it out sumwhere πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Akirti dont talk abt ragini she is getting on my nerves with her Abla naari act ,RD needs to tell her the truth i mean how long can u hide it from someone and this hacking and getting her into FITE was the heights πŸ€’ ,if thats the case even i want to get in FITE even thgh i have no engineering background .
Sanyukta can SMS ,Whattsapp do so many other ways to get in touch with Rd ,i think cvs forgot abt dat .

RD is become a male nurse as of now ,he should have been with the DT and he and Sanyukta together should be getting prepared to compete with LITE but no he has to babysit poor girl Ragini πŸ€¬
ILuvParsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: clars

Akirti dont talk abt ragini she is getting on my nerves with her Abla naari act ,RD needs to tell her the truth i mean how long can u hide it from someone and this hacking and getting her into FITE was the heights🀒,if thats the case even i want to get in FITE even thgh i have no engineering background.

Sanyukta can SMS ,Whattsapp do so many other ways to get in touch with Rd ,i think cvs forgot abt dat .

RD is become a male nurse as of now ,he should have been with the DT and he and Sanyukta together should be getting prepared to compete with LITE but no he has to babysit poor girl Ragini🀬

Clarita,
Idk seein ur fav show getting ruined is not easy..Nd worst part we still hope for sumthing good!
Ragini..She has lost my sympathy πŸ₯±
Randhir.. He is fulfilling frnd's promise..But u dnt go blind..Do u ?!
Nd Sanyu..Yeah man WA,Friendsbook..so mny options πŸ˜ƒ

Forget it..Dey'll be fighting evn during their comp. wid LITS
manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BOTTOM LINE
DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN
i have already given up
i watch show only for PARSH..for them for their hardwork...and i respect and love them
otherwise 
sorry
sandhir will be together one day...none cam separate them etc etc...all are the ways of consoling our poor hearts...
and if they are gonna show dhruv sanyukta love story πŸ€’they are risking their trp which is very good right now...they are gonna risk the loyality of fans.. 
sorry bohot hogaya...but i m pissed now...😑
ILuvParsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: manuzz

BOTTOM LINE

DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN
i have already given up
i watch show only for PARSH..for them for their hardwork...and i respect and love them
otherwise
sorry
sandhir will be together one day...none cam separate them etc etc...all are the ways of consoling our poor hearts...
and if they are gonna show dhruv sanyukta love story🀒they are risking their trp which is very good right now...they are gonna risk the loyality of fans..
sorry bohot hogaya...but i m pissed now...😑

Manali di πŸ€—
Exactly i'm ashamed to say dat i'm jst watching d show coz i luv d leads (ParSh) way too mch..
Since January nothing concrete is happening in d show..
We r still stickng to d show in d hope of a miracle..
But cvs hv been quite clear SH isnt a luv story. πŸ₯± Hum hi pagal hai..
Atleast apni show ka basic theme to ache se dikhao.. Kaisi woman empowerment hai yeh πŸ˜•
Lost all hopes!
lovearohi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post
n even m hell pissed of with this ragini drama
they just mess up everything
they could hav shown a sweet karan ragini luvstry but they wanted to make it a tragedy
n rd ke toh baat he nhi karni
sanyu ko bata kyu nhi deta 😑
he always takes her for granted 😭
n humesha kisse ke entry ke zaroorat hote hai to knock some sense in his brain
v watch SH for sandhir n cvs take undue advantage of this n koi bhi nonsense track dekhate hai

ILuvParsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovearohi

<font size="3">nyc post
n even m hell pissed of with this ragini drama
they just mess up everything
they could hav shown a sweet karan ragini luvstry but they wanted to make it a tragedy
n rd ke toh baat he nhi karni
sanyu ko bata kyu nhi deta 😑
he always takes her for granted 😭
n humesha kisse ke entry ke zaroorat hote hai to knock some sense in his brain
v watch SH for sandhir n cvs take undue advantage of this n koi bhi nonsense track dekhate hai

</font>

Thank u Arohi 😳
Ragini-No comments πŸ₯±
Rd-Well i dont blame him.He lost his best frnd...Keeping his promise..But his behavior isnt justified!
Phir Sanyu-Dhruv ko dekh ke he'll be 'Kisi aur ke bare me mat sochna' Iss dialogue ka koi meaning hi nhi rha.
Wen u expect things frm other it applies to u too!
Cvs r gr8.. Past experiences se inhone kuch nhi sikha πŸ˜•
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree with your each points.
nice post.
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Akriti
Welcome back to SH forum
Happy to see u here :):)

Coming to topics.
U r right
Cv's doing this all to torture us.
Nw ragini ab aa gai FITE
Ab se randgir ko chain se bhi nahi sone degi
Jaise ratko usdin hospital bulay wo bhi nightmare se
Ab pata nahi yeh hostel mein rahegi koi chance nahi chodegi randhir ko picha karna
Aisa lag rha ab ragini jyada screen space legi SH mein
Jabse entry hui hai tho ab aisa hi hona hai

Bas randhir ko sandwich mat banao cv's
Cv's ko hamesha ragini sath mein to tab sanyukta ka phone scene dikhana zaruri tha
Kya karta wo RD ragini ki vajah se phone nahi utha paa rahe hai

Let's see
Hope everything fine soon
M wtchng SH bcs of PaRsh :):)

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sandhir i totally agree witn below ,i mean WTH she was like in almost all scenes yest ,and Sandhir were not even shown together thats torture man and now with dhruv also coming in they will reduce the sandhir scenes to almost nothing .
Aisa lag rha ab ragini jyada screen space legi SH mein 
Jabse entry hui hai tho ab aisa hi hona hai