Reporters

Kaya OS - Trapped in lift

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaya OS - Trapped in lift

Sir aapko kya lagtha hai... ye sach bol raha hai.. Mujhe tho lag raha tha ke wo kuch jootmoot ke kahani bana raha hai.. aapko kya laga... batayina sir.. Ananya kept blabbering entering the lift...

Miss Kashyap... app mujhe bolneka mauka denge tho bataunga na... Kabir replied pressing "G" button
Crap... Ye mobile bhi abhi switchoff hona tha... Kabir muttered looking at his dead mobile...

Sir don't worry we will anyway reach office in sometime... you can keep it for char...

DHUD... Lift stopped in between...

Thanks for your advice Miss Kashyap... Kabir taunted... He picked up lift phone to call emergency number given, but no one received the call...

Sir abhi time dekha aapne ... Its 10.45 PM... itne raat ko kaunsa mechanic available hoga... Ananya asked little worried...

Will you shutup Miss Kashyap.. Muhje kuch sochne dijiye... Kabir ran his fingers in his hair thinking hard...

Ananya wished if she could do the same... slowly run her fingers through his thick hair...

Miss Kashyap... agar aapka sapna dekha katam hogaya ho tho pls call Ronnie and tell him the situation... Let him try to get a mechanic... Kabir said snapping Ananya back to reality...
Ye... yes sir...

Ananya tried searching her mobile but couldn't find it... Of fish... Meine apna mobile ofc me hi chod di... Charging keliye raka tha.. Ananya said making puppy face...

Great!!! Abhi yahi hona baaki tha... Aapko apna mobile apne saath rakna jaroori nahi laga... what kind of reporter are you... Kabir asked frustrated...

Sir it's your fault... aapne itni jaldi mujhe apne saath leke aaye, mujhe phone leneka mauka hi nahi mila... Ananya responded back in anger...

Kabir had asked Ananya to join him in one discussion... By the time they finished discussion and finalized the news for next day it was very late... Both had not realized the time... As it was not office building there was no one to help them...

Sir ab kya karen... Ananya asked worried now...

Miss Kashyap... Pls don't worry... waise I hope you are not getting suffocated... Kabir asked looking up to see if the lift fan had enough gap to let air come inside the room... Luckly they had emergency light on inside lift and hence it wasn't dark...

No sir I'm fine... Ananya said ...

Miss Kashyap.. lagtha nahi subah tak hame koi help milega... so pls be comfortable... he said sitting on the floor...

Hmmm Lagtha hai aap sahi hai sir... Ananya replied as she too sat opposite to him..resting her back to the wall of lift..

Not bad Miss Kashyap... You agreed my point without any argument... Kabir smirked...

What do you mean sir... Ananya angrily flared moving closer to him..

Nothing Miss Kashyap... don't waste your energy for unwanted arguments... Kabir said closing his eyes...

Kabir was really tired after a hectic day and as soon as he closed his eyes he feel asleep...

Ananya silently watched his face... She could see his expressions change even in sleep... confused to irritated as if trying to find some solution... Ananya brushed his forehead slightly and a slight smile came on his face... all his confusion vanished and it was calm... like a baby... Ananya felt content looking at him sleeping... she too closed her eyes thinking of the events happened that day...

Suddenly she felt heavy weight on her lap... she opened her eyes in shock... but the sight in front of her made her hold her breathe... Kabir had shifted himself comfortably and kept his head on her lap... Ananya forgot to breathe... she was scared that if she took breathe Kabir would wake up... she let out a small sigh of relief when she saw Kabir not moving... but the next move from him made her heart jump out... Kabir held her waist possessively and kept his face near her stomach... his hot breathe was giving her goosebumps...

Ye sir aaj mujhe maar dalenge... ye kar kya rahe hai.. kya inhe pata nahi inke nazdeek aane se near kya haalath hoti hai... aur ab ye.. Ananya muttered trying hard to control her hands from holding him...
After few mins which went like an hour Ananya made herself comfortable... she was now enjoying his closeness... She was not sure if Kabir did it intentionally or in sleep but she liked it... She slowly ran her fingers in his hair feeling happy that her dream came true... She felt Kabir smiling or maybe it was her illusion... She did not know when she fell asleep...

Ananya woke up morning feeling weight on her legs... It took some time for her to realize their position... Ananya felt her heartbeat increase as she slowly bent to kiss him before he woke up... Her lips lingered on his forehead for few secs before she pulled herself back... Kabir moved slightly and Ananya closed her eyes immediately not wanting Kabir to feel embarrassed... Kabir woke up and found himself on her lap... Slight smile formed on his lips, even in deep sleep he had realized what had happened in night... he touched the place where Ananya had just kissed him... He knew she was acting... He got up and woke up Ananya also...

Miss Kashyap... Get up... Lift man may come anytime... he said helping her stand... He knew her legs may be numb as he had not let her move...

In few mins lift started working and they reached ground floor... Ananya was revealed that he did not speak about anything that happened in lift...

Bye sir... I'll go home and get freshened up... will meet you in office... she said moving out of building...
Bye Miss Kashyap... and thankyou... he smiles touching his forehead...

BTW I think even your dream was fulfilled right... he said as he ran his fingers through his hair and mischievous smile on his lips...

πŸ˜‰ Edited by sowmyap03 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_pumpkin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb loved their lift romance.Kabir was so naughty purposely sleeping on her lap and the kiss was just Beautiful
Gouri_Joshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U know u r one crazy kaya fan 
From last night I am reading our OS's
And all r simply great
I loved them
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww!!!!😳
Lovely 
It was so cute!
KabirπŸ˜‰
Naughty naughty!πŸ˜†
Ananya😳
I loved it overall...excellent os!!
One of the best!πŸ‘
Btw...u sent me two pms...one was those and another was what?
Sorry...actually it got deleted before I could read it😭
Could u tell me?
sowmyap03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-akyabiggestfan

Awww!!!!😳

Lovely
It was so cute!
KabirπŸ˜‰
Naughty naughty!πŸ˜†
Ananya😳
I loved it overall...excellent os!!
One of the best!πŸ‘
Btw...u sent me two pms...one was those and another was what?
Sorry...actually it got deleted before I could read it😭
Could u tell me?

It was same..
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many OS idea do you get in one day?
Not only that each one is awesome 😊
Plz send me a PM...
sowmyap03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-onieloveian

How many OS idea do you get in one day?
Not only that each one is awesome 😊
Plz send me a PM...

I'm out of ideas now..

Got these ideas fomr one more discussion forum.. something on what scene you want to see in reporters.. where many had put their fav scenes.. I picked ideas from them.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-sowmyap03

I'm out of ideas now..

Got these ideas fomr one more discussion forum.. something on what scene you want to see in reporters.. where many had put their fav scenes.. I picked ideas from them.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'll  give another idea...πŸ˜‰
Kabir ki baahon mein ananya
Plz write on this...please I always wanted it...Aur currently main likh nahi sakti due to some errors😭
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 8 years ago
OmkaraDeewani thumbnail
Lovely OS πŸ˜³
So cutee Kabir sleeping on Anaya's lap and she kissed him !😳😳
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely, cute n beautiful. ..