fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh dear!!! Hope Aashi will be alright.

Thank you for the note
sweetlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U said tht u will b updating d nxt day...
Bt u haven't... When r u updating?
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haay yeh kya hi gaya Aashi ko ?
Welcome back dear.
-cute_vampire- thumbnail
Please make Aashi alright... amazing teaser
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res Edited by kavyanjali08 - 8 years ago
sush_bella thumbnail
Update please... Edited by sush_bella - 8 years ago
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommmiiieee!!! Damn A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! So finally Arnav slapped Anjali and gave her just what she deserves. But unfortunately when no one was expecting Anita attacked Aashi... just like mother is daughter, Anita is as poisonous as Anjali proving that she is daughter of creep like Shyam and venomous woman like Anjali. Arnav went into shock mode and Adi did support him like a son... it's really sweet to see that. Anjali and Anita were arrested and are farewell from Raizada's lives...good.

Aashi was saved and life took turn for better, Aashi-Adi got married... it was very cute Aashi started crying realizing she has to leave her Papa after marriage and nice surprise was given with Raichand's new house. Aashi's daughter was born and it was really cute that Aashi is still so possessive of her Dad that she keeps reminding her baby that Arnav is her Papa first, than Adya's Nana. Aashi hasn't forgiven Gupta's at all though I'm confused that how much she had forgiven Payal. Has she completely forgiven her accepting her as Maasi along with Chachi or only as Chachi, partial forgiving her...

Arnav is happy and only reason he lives is Aashi and things related to her but I guess somewhere he is lonely... the void left by Khushi's absence has left. It is sad that even after going through everything he and Khushi didn't get 'Happily-ever-after'...the one they got was short lived once people around them snatched and then after years when they met destiny gave them limited time. Today's chapter has made me very emotional, almost made me cry... it was very nice chap and very well writing.

Waiting for the Epilogue, update it sooon!!! 
Edited by kavyanjali08 - 8 years ago
pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING ENDING
AND NICE TEASER
LOVED IT