K/V Dreams need to be reality !

Posted: 8 years ago
This post is regarding Two recent fears in the forum.

01. Kabir into Jail
02. Nisha memory loss Gissa pittaa story, we strongly disagree. Nisha is married, we do not want to see our Viraj torn more for a married girl, because she had lost her memory about Kabir, and Viraj should not be into it. Nisha should not lost memory

I am a  Viraj fan, but that does not mean, I will tolerate Kabir end up in the jail and Sumit walking around freely We love Kabir too... A good person should get what he deserve.
After all Kabir bhi mera chota bhai(cousin) hein. 
😳

CVs ne pehle tho Viraj ki lakhsh academy ko destroy kia... Aab Kabir ka sapna London dance school, if end up in Jail, we will not spare PH

Agar bechara jail mein geyaa, iss CVs ko officially depressed announce kia jayegaa....

@PH, if you want to show us dream, let us see it is being happened. Let us see how people are achieving their goals of life and at the same time show us ethical love story.

Kabir in London Dance school with Nisha will cost lots of money.. For saving money, please do not put Kabiraa into Jail.

The way PH had put Viraj into a closed room like a psychopath... Because if you show Laksh academy it will cost you more money..hein ki nehi?πŸ˜†
Now if Nisha and Kabir go to London Dance school, will cost you lots of money. No...?
Tho aab Kabir ko jail mein daal do gi tho sare paisa baach jayegaa, no?

Put Sumit into Jail ASAP.😑 That is a public demand. We cannot tolarate this evil guy walking around freely.. We want Dosa track ASAP.😊

We want to see, both brothers KV Sing Rathor together soon with happy note.
Then there can be interesting story about Nisha and two brothers. No?

Many things can be derived in happy note..  please take our ideas from the forums, but please do not destroy dreams of young people.😲

Edited by Taha0023 - 8 years ago
yeah they wont play with our dreams...
fingers crossed πŸ˜”
i m agree with u taha...really nice post😊😊
I agree with u...good post...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
taha...bang on post
i agree with u completely!!!
memory track is so cliche-i dont support it-no way
and abt the kabir in jail-oh that's easy for the PH just ek jail ka set and a numbered costume chahiye🀣🀣🀣
CVs are really misers !!!

yeah-lakshya academy ka set also needs money

and with that strike around the corner,they are trying to do max job in min budget!

PS:u didnt mention ur cousin sister in this post-u only like ur bhaiyyas na?🀣🀣🀣
well said yaar...Cv's plz dt spoil the show with unwanted tracks
The pH has me concussed
 I don't know which track they r trying to show coz right now all the tracks are overlapping... But what ever they do nibir should be end game.
I want cvs to focus on every cousin and their dreams
And I'm badly waiting for RajBir truth to come out
Seriously fed up with sumit ka drama
Originally posted by anulovessarun

taha...bang on post
i agree with u completely!!!
memory track is so cliche-i dont support it-no way
and abt the kabir in jail-oh that's easy for the PH just ek jail ka set and a numbered costume chahiye🀣🀣🀣
CVs are really misers !!!

yeah-lakshya academy ka set also needs money

and with that strike around the corner,they are trying to do max job in min budget!

PS:u didnt mention ur cousin sister in this post-u only like ur bhaiyyas na?🀣🀣🀣

Tere ko mention nehi kia, kiu ki, aab taak tere saath CVs ne kuch galath nehi kiaa🀣

Jaab tere saath bhi galath karegaa, taab mujh se buraa koi nehi hogi😎 🀣
🀣 Mein hoon don!!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 Edited by Taha0023 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Taha0023

Tere ko mention nehi kia, kiu ki, aab taak tere saath CVs ne kuch galath nehi kiaa🀣

Jaab tere saath bhi galath karegaa, taab mujh se buraa koi nehi hogi😎 🀣
🀣 Mein hoon don!!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
female don🀣🀣🀣