Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Reasons of SamArj happening (Page 6)

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Bang on post Ri.
Uk wat I think is...Itz gonna b mysterious for us(CVS will keep confusing)...but it'll b SamArj only.
Yeah we can get RadArj too but only for tym being..as I think may b Arjun will want to make Sam jealous n confess n she'll b most jealous wen she sees him with Radz ..so he'll get close to her for getting more close to Sam(just lyk we saw in precap..SamArj hug)
But initially Radz will get to knw about his motives bcz of this...so wen she'll try to prove his wrong he'll prove her wrong in Sam's eye saying She's revenging as she now loves him..So we'll see MUs btwn SaRa but friendship conquers all...with of course Neil's help Radz will unmask Arjun n in this process RaNeil will also happen...!Wink

Yeah...don't tht sound like a typical story...? So I guess tht makes some sense ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Shru it does make sense maybe here they ll show radarj to confuse us. but arjun always came back to sam whenevr radhika came in btw symbolic to save or to really come btw in the end he goes to sam only
i definately hope its samarj in the end. i dnt mind of giving myslf a break if they show radarj fr sometime
n ya soni its true they dnt knw the whole stry they get scripts fr their scenes on spot and get to know whats happening. even if they have no clue who ll end up. coz fr trps and all they have many times changed the scripts..
regarding monica's tweet i felt like a damage contrl as last night everyone was bombarded with samarj posts that samarj was trending in twitter..
but the confusion still lies. as kash always favs samarj edits and tweets how iconic they are and we watch the show fr them. so basically everyone knows what the mass is liking..
so lets c till the ride is enjoyable though its predictble in the middle they ll do mess up to low the trps. experimntng and all.. but i think fr low trps is only one reason is there. they didnot finalize the pairs and confusing others and only one charatcer is promoted. nowaday ppl have moved on frm small twn girl tracks ppl want to see city girl's prbs too.. if they promote only one character whch viewers dnt want to see how ll it attract mass.. i personlly was nt watchng the show. shrutit told me aham is there watch it. i didnt even bother to see the launch pics earlier. started watchng it after 10th episde n loved the character of sam so much i watched all the episodes in one day.. so they know which character is loved the most. evryone has choices.. even the stylist of the show quotes many praise tweets of kashmira and directr and writr recenttly retweetd the chemistry of samarj

Princyz_Belle

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

Fan Fiction Graphicer, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
RES
I need time to read thisEmbarrassed

Ri21

Go to top