Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I would love to see NeSam in every possible way.
Sometimes friendship can get mixed up with love.
See u can't deny their world revolve around each other.

They can show it like they try to give each other a romantic chance as they care too much 'bout each other. But at the end of the day they realize they are just friends. n a friend means world to them.
In this way NeSam will be explored in a romantic way that will make fans happy.. n thir friendship will be glorified more than anything else. 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree or Disagree...
Love triangles gonna be in story ..
How will they define Dosti..Yariyaan..Manmarzian if SamArj & RaNeil r the end game.. lolzz...
Story main kuch ho ya no ho but luv triangle jaroor hota hain..

Radhika<---Arjun<---Sam<---Neil

Lol too much confusion..

Well i will be happy for u guyz if it's SamArj... evn though i get a heart break ☺️
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whatever it is one thng is clear they are playng with all the ships.. they ll create polygon. 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ri21

whatever it is one thng is clear they are playng with all the ships.. they ll create polygon.

Exactly 🤣 & one day they will end up hurting each & every fan be it of ArDhika,SamArj,RaNeil,NeSam 😭
OR be it of Saral fana 😆
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OKAY!
I guess I have to fit canons in my ship ! OMG! I talk like a pirate🤣
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileySoniKudi

Exactly 🤣 & one day they will end up hurting each & every fan be it of ArDhika,SamArj,RaNeil,NeSam 😭
OR be it of Saral fana 😆

soon sam's sister manya ll entr just imagine now
sam arjun radhika neil bonnie tejh manya saral
😲
*dies*
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

OKAY!

I guess I have to fit canons in my ship ! OMG! I talk like a pirate🤣

u r the captain of our ship na?? 😉
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SmileySoniKudi

There r plenty of Hate love stories... so SamArj just one of common story.
The msg will go to soceity.. come,play wid girls emotions & then fall for her .. means is it so easy ?? If same happens wid me i will hate that guy through out my life. Girls ain't toies..
& this arjun has to realise & it wil only happen when he will fall for radhika ..he will feel the pain of samaira then..

Story yet to unfold..
It's too early to make assumptions abt couples..

kindly explain me how arjun falling for radz make him feel Sam pain. Are you saying that radz make him falling in love with her and betrayed him and she fallen for arjun best friend then he will feel how Sam felt and come back to her. Is it what you are saying. Otherwise there is no way in the hell arjun feel Sam pain falling for radhika yaar. Agar bolo tho kuch logically bolo yaar
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Hello everyone there is some good news I have commented on Monica's Instagram pic that if rad n arj happens everyone will quit this she has replied me and told that 'I hope u get to see what u wish to and the show will make u happy again' I want Sam arj and she had told me indirectly that Sam m sr r going to pair plz open a topic on this IF is not leering me to open a topic
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Regardless, of whether Samaira & Arjun are endgame or not, they do have a current storyline centered on their characters right now. It's not like in the future if they pair them up with different people, that their moments will go away or this story will go away. This story and their scenes are not going to go anywhere and so let's enjoy the ride while it lasts and if the ride isn't enjoyable anymore, they'll be ten more that'll come. Besides, I have this philosophy "every show has a very limited entertainment time frame" and it's only natural because there's only so much that can be added in the way these shows are formatted.

Anyhow, I agree with your points on why SamArj should/will happen!!