Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KV Instagram Pictures - Celebration on QH Sets (Page 5)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
^^ Seriously. Aahil is not reacting to Shaad at all. Right now it's believable. But how long can this go on? 
He wants to get them to Bhopal first, okay. But why before that, shouldn't he be shown as suspicious of this guy? Once he gets them to Bhopal, how can he allow her to stay with this guy as his wife while she is being lied to and conned?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanraya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

How are they going to explain Sanam living as someone' else's wife in IM?
Bhopal janta will get scandalised.LOL

the real clash i want to see is the sister-bro clash between Ahil-Sexy kapoor & ahil-Nazia.LOL

@ bold, Sexy Kapoor, you cracked me up..LOLLOLLOL
fanraya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Looks like they cut two cakes at two sets? Maybe this time the sets are close by? WTH is happening? Chudail back in her get up and Sanam and Shad in casuals? So maybe Aahil let Sanam stay with Shaad coz she may have had an "attack" trying to remember her past! So he thinks she needs Major and his injections more than him? LOL

Either ways I hope this BS is leading somewhere! Cant tolerate many more weeks of this crap, how much more can we take? It's already been so long! Tedious! Is this story ever going to move? I think we all did suspect Aahil might feel that Sanam depends too much on Mr Jhoot and trusts him too much to try and pry her away from his orbit right away! After all she only knows him and her state of mind is clearly not good! I think she gets an anxiety attack and Aahil might think he should back off for sometime, so she wont get into more stress with him prodding her to remember? 

Lets see! The thing is she has been told so many lies that if he puts too much pressure on her to remember her past with all this conflicting information, she may have a bad reaction to it all! If she had not been living a lie all these weeks it would not be an issue, but now it is! 

You said it Mandy, I can not imagine seeing this Fake guy with Sanam living in IM? I mean seriously? how Aahil will tolerate that? she living with a stranger in one room, please save us all, I do not want to see that, how much more we have tolerated the shitty tracks they showed us, but I won't be able to tolerate this one, Sanam with this fake under the same roof, I mean seriously? how can Aahil allow that. Hope Cvs have some good story ahead.. I want my Sahil back otherwise what's the point of getting KV back.. I do not want to see S2 crap again.. Lets see what happens, Fingers crossed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fizy_wizy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I noticed in one of the picture's caption it's written "cake cutting on QH's OTHER set"??

Maybe IM's guest house.

Because Shaad agreed with Sahil on going to Bhopal, maybe Jannat/Sanam refused to stay in Sahil's house or Aahil didn't want Sanam2 to know about Sanam
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
tfs. Surbhi is looking so lovely. Her dimples Heart
Heartbeats.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Additi nd SJ look so good! Embarrassed
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
trp r all time high 4.1  so party bantii haiLOL
all credit goes  to sahil  track  and  sanam 2   kvb sj and  aditiLOL

perfect track  but  dont drag  it cvc  show simple  story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: