flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

But Nafs seems like there are two sets.
The IM and the other set.
KV was shooting in IM.
I am confused.

KV was shooting in The IM wala set πŸ˜† but Shaad and Jannat are in India still and I think the other set is close to IM! But I am quite sure SaHil scenes will be there I don't know howπŸ˜† but its gut feelingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

KV was shooting in The IM wala set πŸ˜† but Shaad and Jannat are in India still and I think the other set is close to IM! But I am quite sure SaHil scenes will be there I don't know howπŸ˜† but its gut feelingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

same feeling. want a survir Interview- its been so long.
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Yayyy!! SurVir shooting together on the actual sets! πŸ˜† Naff, trust me, that was the FIRST thought came into my mind too, and that means some more offscreen bytes πŸ˜†

So all have started shooting together. This is interesting. In that IV KV said, what happens when the story moves to Bhopal, would be interesting to watch. I am excited again to see how this turns out.

The main thing is they are ALL in Bhopal now, so SaHil would be definitely in one frame, or in other frames but "connected" πŸ˜›

I was too hyper when saw those IM sets pics with KV and Additi, but no Sanam, but after these I am glad for obvious reasons πŸ˜›

Lol such a long comment, clearly I am REALLY EXCITED. Okay, now I have to stop πŸ˜†

I don't know if SurVir shooting on same sets πŸ˜† cause KV mentioned about two different sets!  πŸ˜• But I have a feeling there will me SaHil scenes!  Pak track is finished no doubt about that!  Maybe Saif is Shaad brother track will start now. Trust me even I overreacted seeing those IM pics without SanamπŸ˜† but let's see where this Dharamsala track will end up to! I just hope I get SaHil!  
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like they cut two cakes at two sets? Maybe this time the sets are close by? WTH is happening? Chudail back in her get up and Sanam and Shad in casuals? So maybe Aahil let Sanam stay with Shaad coz she may have had an "attack" trying to remember her past! So he thinks she needs Major and his injections more than him? LOL

Either ways I hope this BS is leading somewhere! Cant tolerate many more weeks of this crap, how much more can we take? It's already been so long! Tedious! Is this story ever going to move? I think we all did suspect Aahil might feel that Sanam depends too much on Mr Jhoot and trusts him too much to try and pry her away from his orbit right away! After all she only knows him and her state of mind is clearly not good! I think she gets an anxiety attack and Aahil might think he should back off for sometime, so she wont get into more stress with him prodding her to remember? 

Lets see! The thing is she has been told so many lies that if he puts too much pressure on her to remember her past with all this conflicting information, she may have a bad reaction to it all! If she had not been living a lie all these weeks it would not be an issue, but now it is! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Aww!
Nice pics. Thanks Nafs!
But why are they cutting cake? πŸ˜†

that's my question too!  πŸ˜† Why are they cutting cake?  πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Looks like they cut two cakes at two sets? Maybe this time the sets are close by? WTH is happening? Chudail back in her get up and Sanam and Shad in casuals? So maybe Aahil let Sanam stay with Shaad coz she may have had an "attack" trying to remember her past! So he thinks she needs Major and his injections more than him? LOL

Either ways I hope this BS is leading somewhere! Cant tolerate many more weeks of this crap, how much more can we take? It's already been so long! Tedious! Is this story ever going to move? I think we all did suspect Aahil might feel that Sanam depends too much on Mr Jhoot and trusts him too much to try and pry her away from his orbit right away! After all she only knows him and her state of mind is clearly not good! I think she gets an anxiety attack and Aahil might think he should back off for sometime, so she wont get into more stress with him prodding her to remember? 

Lets see! 

I think Aahil will take Shaad and Jannat to Bhopal as for inviting in sister's marraige!  Or maybe Shaad as Saif's brother wala track will start.  And Aahil might actually back off for while seeing Sanam having attacks cause he will think about her health first.  But I think he will keep update on her. Cause Leads seperation again won't make any sense now πŸ˜†
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think they are cutting the cake cuz of the high trps they got this week..just a guess
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly_11

I think they are cutting the cake cuz of the high trps they got this week..just a guess

Maybe, hope cakes keep coming😊
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaad as Saif's brother, hmm. He has to be someone's brother actually to get the story moving, really. πŸ˜†
Remember he said to Shaad in that bed vala episode "Pata nahain aisa kyun lagta hai ke aapse kuch purana rishta hai" πŸ˜†
Does that mean Shaad is actually someone'es brother, or its only because he has his Sanam. πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Shaad as Saif's brother, hmm. He has to be someone's brother actually to get the story moving, really. πŸ˜†

Remember he said to Shaad in that bed vala episode "Pata nahain aisa kyun lagta hai ke aapse kuch purana rishta hai" πŸ˜†
Does that mean Shaad is actually someone'es brother, or its only because he has his Sanam. πŸ˜†

Wait what if Shaad turns out to be Aahil's bro step πŸ˜² Gul's obsession with brothers triangle you knowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†