Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show (Page 8)

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

No Kripke made a deal. He saw the situation of his show and he realised that even he can't fix it anymore so he doesn't want Carver to leave. He wants a peaceful life and Carver cursed till the end of time. I think its a perfect plan.

How does it matter if Kripke wants Carver to stay or not? When's not in charge, how does he get to decide if Carver leaves or not? Ermm Remind me though, when did Kripke's term come to an end, which season?

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

I was almost convinced that the end game will be Delena until the offscreen drama over took the onscreen drama and eventually, Nina decided to quit. Elena isn't being killed for creative reasons. she's being bid goodbye because Nina quit.

What's the use? Sam's so jinxed that he cannot even die in peace. Stern Smile I kinda like it when Rowena addresses him as 'Samuel' though. 

I know its because Nina is leaving. But I somewhere feel it gave the producers a very easy way out from the mess they created LOL

Oh no Dean just said na he is ok with Sam trading places with Charlie. Sam might just be able to die in peace. Go for it Sam. Grab your chance LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

How does it matter if Kripke wants Carver to stay or not? When's not in charge, how does he get to decide if Carver leaves or not? Ermm Remind me though, when did Kripke's term come to an end, which season?

I was being sarcastic LOL I meant he made a demon deal to get away from the mess Carver made.

Kripke got down from his showrunner post after season 5 the actual finale of SPN But his last written episode was season 6 finale. Now he is a consultant in the show. Sera took over from him and worked till season 7.Carver took over from Sera. 

.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Its hillarious how every CW show is at the upfront trying to sell their show while SPN cast is holidaying in Rome. They just don't care ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Hybrid_Freak

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Its hillarious how every CW show is at the upfront trying to sell their show while SPN cast is holidaying in Rome. They just don't care ROFL ROFL ROFL

They know they have a ridiculously loyal fandom. LOL

~*sindhu*~Hybrid_Freak

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
This fandom's got all sorts of people, doesn't it?

'Sam underestimated Crowley from when they nearly cured him. Plus, I think Rowena probably set Sam up because she always wanted Crowley to break ties with the Winchesters and be fully evil again and that's just what her hex bag did. Otherwise, why would she tie Sam's hands about the manner of his death? I know Crowley is mad at her now but I expect she has a plan for that, too. After 300 years, she has more than a few beauty secrets up her sleeve'. 

^^ I just read this in the comment sections from one of the review posts. I never thought of this, I have to admit. I over-looked the fact that we're talking about the mother of King of Hell. Stern Smile

Edited by .annihilation. - 14 May 2015 at 11:35am

~*sindhu*~Hybrid_Freak

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I have a question though. 

Wasn't the bunker supposed to entirely impenetrable and warded with the most powerful magical enchantments ever which basically means no outsiders would be able to get in. Now, Styne fellow may have known the location to the bunker because he successfully escaped from there but how does he get back in just by breaking the door? Stern Smile

I was so worried and scared for the bunker, they were so close to burning it all down. 

Edited by .annihilation. - 14 May 2015 at 11:41am

~*sindhu*~Hybrid_Freak

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Its hillarious how every CW show is at the upfront trying to sell their show while SPN cast is holidaying in Rome. They just don't careROFLROFLROFL

Wud like some updates from them from rome...
Hehehe
Its more fun than upfronts...

~*sindhu*~

Go to top