Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show (Page 4)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

And I m allowed to tell you not to be Hug Stop thinking about it and hope Death wipes out everything around for good. I miss Death eating Pizza Ermm

Yes, you're. Hug

Death, please just kill everyone and end the damn show. By the way, the title of the show to should be changed from 'Supernatural' to 'Show of the Damned'. Stern Smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.SilentSilver

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Do not spam. And I am daring you, any of you, to start posting GIFs here. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~.annihilation.SilentSilver

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

That was way in season 7. A season nobody remembers by choice LOL On a serious note Charlie came a long way from there. She now started considering them her family, her brothers. Thats like a total 180 degree turn. Kevin on other hand came to terms with this whole thing because he hoped someday when all of this shit ends he will go back to his normal life. He had that hope till he died. That hurts me. Charlie chose to do this purely because she wanted to protect her family, the one she still could. Her decision to escape is totally on her bad judgement. Sam never ever put her anywhere close to danger. He put Cas to guard them and protect her. Then she left on her own. I think she was more in danger when she was searching for the book in the first place. 

Dean killing the Stein kid is totally a parallel to Cain trying to kill that kid in 10x14. They are both thinking that this way they are erasing evil from earth. This somewhere makes me believe it can be the mark that manipulates the owner to satisfy its craving for murder. Because Dean isn't fully giving in so he is building up excuses to do what the mark forces him to do.

I do, I don't know why but I do remember season 7 and given how 10 has gone, I think season 7 seems better. LOL 

Yeah, she chose it herself and there's no denying that. But that doesn't mean that she didn't expect a life after that, that didn't mean she was prepared to just die any moment from the moment she chose to be a Hunter. She was, infact, the only hunter on the show who didn't let her experiences scar her or her hopes from life. So saying she was probably more prepared than Kevin was would be unfair. 

Kevin had come around to consider the Winchesters family too and so did they. Dean didn't put Kevin anywhere close to danger either. Kevin died in the bunker at Sam's hand. In most safest place ever at the hands of the most safest man ever. Stern Smile Point is, they both paid the price of being the Winchester's family/friends. So, their deaths hurt me equally bad. 

Oh, those parallels. I have to admit when Cain told him he'd become just like him, I didn't quite imagine his prophecies would come true in this season itself. Stern Smile

~*sindhu*~thegameisonSilentSilver

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thegameison

Do not spam. And I am daring you, any of you, to start posting GIFs here. Stern Smile

Who is spamming? WHERE is spamming here? Geek

thegameisonSilentSilver

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thegameison

I just posted emoticons  Geek. I m not even going to tumblr. Not that insane yet. It will be filled with destiel is real and how romantic and hot destiel is because of the fight scene. Nuh uh never.

.annihilation.thegameisonSilentSilver

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Who is spamming? WHERE is spamming here? Geek

Forewarning. Stern Smile

Anyway, you seem unhinged today, Husn. That's okay, considering this is your one show. It probably is mine too. And like you, I am unable to find Dean and Sam and good old times in any of what was happening. I mean, that kid, I was sure right from the start that he was introduced for the sole purpose of being killed by quasi-Deanmon. Dean even acted like he wasn't going to shoot him, like he was having fun. I literally said the following in moans and sobs:

'Dean, no, no, Dean, please dun kill him, Dean, Dean, Dean.' Stern Smile

I was also sure he killed Cas until they showed that he hadn't. Then, I was thinking, it'd have made more sense if he did kill Cas. I mean, that'd be a good way to rationalize his transformation into a monster. So, Dean's sparing Cas only went on to validate my theory of Monstrous Self-Importance.

Although, yes, I agree with Sindhu about how the recurring theme is the hunters approaching the monsters within or whatever, that they got into the business for revenge. But now it's who they are, period. Which is why I await the day when they put both of their lives after the lives of innocent people. Because, good lord, they dun give half a rat's arse about the casualties on the side.

~*sindhu*~.annihilation.SilentSilver

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I do, I don't know why but I do remember season 7 and given how 10 has gone, I think season 7 seems better. LOL 

Yeah, she chose it herself and there's no denying that. But that doesn't mean that she didn't expect a life after that, that didn't mean she was prepared to just die any moment from the moment she chose to be a Hunter. She was, infact, the only hunter on the show who didn't let her experiences scar her or her hopes from life. So saying she was probably more prepared than Kevin was would be unfair. 

Kevin had come around to consider the Winchesters family too and so did they. Dean didn't put Kevin anywhere close to danger either. Kevin died in the bunker at Sam's hand. In most safest place ever at the hands of the most safest man ever. Stern Smile Point is, they both paid the price of being the Winchester's family/friends. So, their deaths hurt me equally bad. 

Oh, those parallels. I have to admit when Cain told him he'd become just like him, I didn't quite imagine his prophecies would come true in this season itself. Stern Smile

Season 7 was good on the angst part. Just the way I like it of course with Sera involved it had to be.It was totally depressing but those leviathans oh God Dead Steins come pretty close to that level of yuck worth shit.

Garth was I guess another hunter who never let his experience scar him ever. Though his story wasn't totally explored.

I agree thats why I said in the begining its not something they did deliberately. Its just winchester luck LOL I don't blame Dean or Sam for anyone's death. They have tried their best always to protect everyone, but failure is something everyone has to live with. The only reason somewhere I blame Sam and Dean for Kevin is because of his reluctancy for ever wanting to be a part of this. He was able to protect himself for a year without the Winchesters around him then they come and everything goes to hell.LOL Winchester luck it is.

I never though those prophecies will end up coming true like this. I was more into the sequence. First Crowley then maybe Cas though I highly doubt Cas will ever die but then in the end it will be Sam cause this is anyways Sam's year to die LOL But this action of Dean's kind of mirrors Cain. Maybe it is happening.

.annihilation.SilentSilver

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Unhinged, yes. Stern Smile I'll probably be back later. 

~*sindhu*~thegameisonSilentSilver

Go to top