Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

10x22; What Happens When You Keep Renewing The Show (Page 3)

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer Senior & Naamkarann Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Awww I didn't mean it in that way sweetheart Hug. I am in the same boat as you are and I know how terrible u feel because I have been feeling the same if not worse. But all I mean is that its already done and no matter how pathetic you feel about it its not gonna change. Its not just a TV show if it affects our lives the way it does and I totally mean it. This show is VERY VERY VERY important to me. This story and these relationships are VERY close to my heart and it breaks my heart to see it go down the drain. I have been heart broken since yesterday and I totally understand what u must be going through. All I say just for today take it as a tv show and forget about it. Its better for you. I was just thinking about you and letting you in on how I like to cope with it when it upsets me. I hope u don't take in a wrong way . 

I love you a lot Hug

No, I get it. I really do. Normally, I tell everyone else the same thing too but you see, this is different. I know its not going to change a thing, I know its all written and done in stone and no matter how pathetic I feel, no matter how bad I wish it to change and no matter how hard and loud I shout from the rooftops, not a single thing is going to change. My point was, when you're so invested in something, it doesn't necessarily have to be a tv show but invested in something with everything you have got in you and you see it go drastically wrong and suffer a horrible, horrible fate, you're allowed to be upset and you're allowed to be pissed. 

Oh, I know. Hug

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .annihilation.

By that logic, Sam and Dean are not responsible in any manner for anybody's death. Whatever they did, it was all choices and circumstances, they never intended to kill anyone. Kevin's death is not on anyone that way too, Dean didn't know Gadreel would backstab him, Dean didn't know Metatron hired Gadreel to kill Kevin, Dean didn't know that Gadreel was doing it all for himself and not to save Sam or help Dean, Dean allowed Gadreel to take possession of Sam to save his life. No, Sam and Dean did not force Kevin into the world of hunting. He was a prophet, it was his destiny to be one. He would still become one whether or not it had anything to do with the Winchesters. Someone, someday would get him in the business anyhow. 

True, thats why I don't blame anybody. It has always been circumstances and the winchesters have blamed themselves because they couldn't protect them and they died because they were involved with them. But if I have to ever pick up a case where the Winchesters should be blamed it will be for Kevin cause he never wanted this life. He never wanted to be in the middle of all this. Destiny or not if someone said they don't want anything to do with and the Winchesters thought better and dragged him in then yes they are to be blamed for not being able to protect that guy. I still won't blame them for it because like you said Gadreel betraying them was not something Dean was counting on. 

But how do I do the same with Charlie when she herself wanted to protect Dean. I don't find Sam responsible for asking for her help.  She was family and he asked for her help just like he would have asked for help from Bobby or Cas.I see it like that . If she would have stayed with Cas then she would have been safe all along . I would blame crappy  writing though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged

No, I get it. I really do. Normally, I tell everyone else the same thing too but you see, this is different. I know its not going to change a thing, I know its all written and done in stone and no matter how pathetic I feel, no matter how bad I wish it to change and no matter how hard and loud I shout from the rooftops, not a single thing is going to change. My point was, when you're so invested in something, it doesn't necessarily have to be a tv show but invested in something with everything you have got in you and you see it go drastically wrong and suffer a horrible, horrible fate, you're allowed to be upset and you're allowed to be pissed. 

Oh, I know. Hug

And I m allowed to tell you not to be Hug Stop thinking about it and hope Death wipes out everything around for good. I miss Death eating Pizza Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.SilentSilver

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged

True, thats why I don't blame anybody. It has always been circumstances and the winchesters have blamed themselves because they couldn't protect them and they died because they were involved with them. But if I have to ever pick up a case where the Winchesters should be blamed it will be for Kevin cause he never wanted this life. He never wanted to be in the middle of all this. Destiny or not if someone said they don't want anything to do with and the Winchesters thought better and dragged him in then yes they are to be blamed for not being able to protect that guy. I still won't blame them for it because like you said Gadreel betraying them was not something Dean was counting on. 

But how do I do the same with Charlie when she herself wanted to protect Dean. I don't find Sam responsible for asking for her help.  She was family and he asked for her help just like he would have asked for help from Bobby or Cas.I see it like that . If she would have stayed with Cas then she would have been safe all along . I would blame crappy  writing though.

Charlie never wanted to see the Winchesters again too, remember? But she kept running into them time and time again and then chose to be a hunter because she felt that was her true calling. Yeah, she died to protect Dean because she considered him a brother. In the same way, Kevin never wanted to be in either but got in because he was destined to. He too then began to make peace with his own fate as he was to be a prophet. While Charlie died helping Sam to save Dean, Kevin died helping Dean to save Sam. Sam failed to protect Charlie just as bad as Dean failed to protect Kevin. 

So, if I feel Sam is responsible for Charlie's death to an extent, I also believe Dean is responsible for Kevin's death to an extent. If I blame, I blame both or nobody. No clean chit given to either of them. However, lets keep in mind that Dean killed that Styne boy for no reason at all. It was going way, way too far. Stern Smile And don't tell me, its the Mark. Its not the Mark, its Dean and he's still human but just someone whose lost his marbles and for me, that's not a reason enough for justification.  

Edited by .annihilation. - 14 May 2015 at 3:31am

~*sindhu*~SilentSilver

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged

And I m allowed to tell you not to be Hug Stop thinking about it and hope Death wipes out everything around for good. I miss Death eating Pizza Ermm

Yes, you're. Hug

Death, please just kill everyone and end the damn show. By the way, the title of the show to should be changed from 'Supernatural' to 'Show of the Damned'. Stern Smile

Edited by .annihilation. - 14 May 2015 at 3:33am

~*sindhu*~SilentSilver

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thegameison

Ten odd years and now, it feels like they are two self-important dickbags who dun even realize just how much blood is on their hands.

She couldn't be more right here. She couldn't be. Stern Smile

~*sindhu*~SilentSilver

.annihilation.
.annihilation.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Okay, I just read this somewhere.

'Ok how do you politely tell someone you want to hit them with a brick? 
One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly'.

^^ That'd be my message in a nutshell to the writer's team and Carver. Approve

~*sindhu*~SilentSilver

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Charlie never wanted to see the Winchesters again too, remember? But she kept running into them time and time again and then chose to be a hunter because she felt that was her true calling. Yeah, she died to protect Dean because she considered him a brother. In the same way, Kevin never wanted to be in either but got in because he was destined to. He too then began to make peace with his own fate as he was to be a prophet. While Charlie died helping Sam to save Dean, Kevin died helping Dean to save Sam. Sam failed to protect Charlie just as bad as Dean failed to protect Kevin. 

So, if I feel Sam is responsible for Charlie's death to an extent, I also believe Dean is responsible for Kevin's death to an extent. If I blame, I blame both or nobody. No clean chit given to either of them. However, lets keep in mind that Dean killed that Styne boy for no reason at all. It was going way, way too far. Stern Smile And don't tell me, its the Mark. Its not the Mark, its Dean and he's still human but just someone whose lost his marbles and for me, that's not a reason enough for justification.  

That was way in season 7. A season nobody remembers by choice LOL On a serious note Charlie came a long way from there. She now started considering them her family, her brothers. Thats like a total 180 degree turn. Kevin on other hand came to terms with this whole thing because he hoped someday when all of this shit ends he will go back to his normal life. He had that hope till he died. That hurts me. Charlie chose to do this purely because she wanted to protect her family, the one she still could. Her decision to escape is totally on her bad judgement. Sam never ever put her anywhere close to danger. He put Cas to guard them and protect her. Then she left on her own. I think she was more in danger when she was searching for the book in the first place. 

Dean killing the Stein kid is totally a parallel to Cain trying to kill that kid in 10x14. They are both thinking that this way they are erasing evil from earth. This somewhere makes me believe it can be the mark that manipulates the owner to satisfy its craving for murder. Because Dean isn't fully giving in so he is building up excuses to do what the mark forces him to do.

.annihilation.SilentSilver

Go to top