~Star Parivaar Awards 2015 ~~ DT'sNotePg26 - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Chod de Nivi..inn logon ko koi nahi samjha sakta..aur na inhe koi samjh sakta hai🤓🤣
Originally posted by nivedha_123

seedi baat..if they can perform in a opening act and rehearse together for it...so why will they have problem in a couple act..??🤣
aree nivi couple act karke kahi wo couple kehlane lage..
toh baaki logo ke paas yaha likhne ko bachega kya ? 🤣
Originally posted by _anu2908_

Chod de Nivi..inn logon ko koi nahi samjha sakta..aur na inhe koi samjh sakta hai🤓🤣
sometimes it is funny..they are searching for reasons to bash HiRan..🤣
Don't know who is to blame
But
This is vry unfair fr fans
Starplus or hina Karan whoever is responsible
Big thumbs down
Who is interested in mother son act 🤢
Originally posted by Didabout

Don't know who is to blame
But
This is vry unfair fr fans
Starplus or hina Karan whoever is responsible
Big thumbs down
Who is interested in mother son act 🤢
Blame karna hai toh kk SP ko karo😡😡😡but kher unki toh adat hai😆
I am interested..n soo many are😳😆
Edited by _anu2908_ - 8 years ago
That opening act is for all.they had to do.its just 20 sec act.Sp will not leave them if they deny that too.THEY DONT HAVE CHOILCE THERE.
THIS YEAR ALL COUPLES ARE PERFORMING Except naksh.Sp had them in fav jodi cateigary but will not have them for performance when all couples are doing,i fail to believe that.i dont believe that karan hina are not 1% behind it.you may call me hater but i myself wanted their act.karan and hina only give me reason to think like that.thathankyou so much
Previous year actor only denied it for whatever reason.Sp accepted it though it could had canccelled other events of actors if they are too strict.many actors skip spa and Sp is fine with it.this proves sp is not strict.it do give actors option to say yes or no.
You cannot deny that starplus is biased
Just ask IPKKNDEBP fans, their shows actors are not even treated like they exist.. They are such good actors still they are treated like nonsense they weren't given a single nomination,
Last year saraswastichandra wasn't given proper nominations even the show had a big fan following.
Starplus did not bother nominating or give any importance to nia sharma and Kushal in SPA'13 even though they had a big fan following, and even though Karan and krystle were given a performance and importance! Also haven't you seen in the case of hina what they have done they never letter participate in jhalak dikhlaja but YHM leads are performing on colours & All.. (Just pointing out) where does their channel rivalry go then? They gave a threat to Hina and giaa manek to do jhalak or quit the show?
They made Hina change her dress in OFFSCREEN yrkkh party.. (Even though it was not telecasted or anything) Hina had changed it without saying anything bad about starplus,
And you say that Hina and Karan are to blamed???
Can't you see who can control everything?
I'd like to see a real concrete reason why they wouldn't want to perform with each other? Apart from this made up story about how they hate each other. They are not friends but that doesn't mean they are spewing venom against each other or fighting!again let's not blame anyone without knowing the full story , which I don't think we will find out. I'm pretty disappointed too I wanted to see a proper performance but for me I can't hold people responsible without knowing the actual truth. If truth came out about what the actual reason was and it was hina or Karan then perhaps I would join in to criticise them. But here we know nothing so let's not do that.
I dont think star plus is biased this time.Yrkkh is running from 7 years and they didnot includ their new couples to include naitik akshara in fav jodi cateogary.Every time all nominated couples perform.This time if all couples are performing it is not digestable they will not have performance of a famous nominated jodi.Everytime naitik akahara performance was asked by channel.

I feel karan and hina are not comfortable dancing with each other.They might not be liking each other dancing style or the way they rehearse or dance.Ofcourse for dancing you need co-ordination,comfort  specially couple dance.
Hina must be comfortable dancing with rohan and she  agreed for maa-beta act and both or one of them didnot agree for couple act.

But What come as shocking and make me rethink is  Rohan has just come and these two are working for years together.Dont they have that much coordination to do a dance performance.😲

Please  to clear the confusion asap.

Edited by SHREYA88 - 8 years ago
So that means only hina is performing in so many acts?these so many acts could have also included couple act but they  chose to perform seperately.sad!