Ariya ff Kaise yakeen dilau tujhe (Page 71)

Mariaakanksha Senior Member

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hey.. dear.. please update this story.. 

angelariya Goldie

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Next prt

In rathod mansion

Riya was sitting in her room deep in thoughts she was remembering all the moments of past & also remembering chirni's words .

Riya's pov

Yeah , it's true that my & arjun's marriage was not normal. We both were forced into it. And we both had lost roshni di as she just disappeared leaving both of us in veil of darkness. But that didn't gave arjun the right to hurt & insult me right . I know he loved roshni di & can't bear she left him but he should also understand na that she was my world , my everything. I was more hurt than him & emotionally weak too , my whole world just changed in just few hours. But arjun he blamed it all on me & didn't even listen to me . just did what he wanted to , what he thought was right & what about me . I was literally in hell , yeah it's painfull to watch the one you love with someone else but till u could be happy watching him happy but when that person is hell bent on destroying you & torturing you than it's unbearable. I bear it all , I let him do what he wanted to do all only because I loved him & I couldn't afford to loose another person I love , I wasn't even out of the shock of rosh dii departure & all this just made me go with flow of the time thinking time will make it alright but nothing seems right in my life I'm all messed up . it's true I love him but now I won't let him play with my self esteem , I won't let him show me low not at all . he had to face the riya , he wish he never have waken up the devil me whom I've locked in somewhere for so long but it's out now by hurting me show much he let the worse of me out , the power of me to bear everything had lost but from now on I'll not let him near me , I'll not let him toy with me & my feelings. I knw he is taking care of me here but what if it all is a drama of being good infront of bhai & dii & he will be like before once we're back to his house. No I can't bear another heart break I'll die. It's better if I stay away from him & not let him near me . yeah  , chirag is right I'll stay away from me.

End of pov

Her pov was broken by arjun's voice who was worried seeing tears in her eyes

Arjun : riyu , kya hua tum ro kyu rhi ho ???? tum theek toh hona ???

No response from rii

Arjun : ( went towards her & sat on bed beside her ) riyu kya hua ???

Still no response

Arjun : riyu plss tell me wht happened baby , u r scaring me now yrr

Riya : ( snapped at him on this ) : why the hell are you doing this , huh what do u want to show or prove??

Arjun : what I'm doing ??

Riya : oh really , stop acting Mr rawte , wht is the need of all this acting of yours like you care when you don't . y don't you just leave me alone. Y r u not staying away from me like always & y so worried watching tears in my eyes isn't they gave u pleasure like they did u ago huh , just stop all ur drama & stay away from me just leave me like I'm.

Arjun : wht r u saying rii , I'm not doing any drama , I really care for u & I can't see u in tears it hurts me too rii

Riya : oh really , then where was ur this care when u made my whole life hell huh Mr rawte & just stop this new drama of urs right now & tell me what is in your mind

Arjun : I'm so sorry for all that rii , I knw my sorry is not enough & it can't take the pain away which I've given to you but plss believe me rii I will remove all those bad once & gave u so many new memories , so many reasons to smile just give me one chance rii , one last chance

Riya : believe , I believed for so many yrs that u will listen to me u will understand me but did u & how this sudden realization & y do u want to do it when I'm nothing more than sam's sis to you & now when rosh dii is back to so wht is the need to cont this forced marriage . huh , y don't u leave me then u will be happy in ur life & I'll be in mine

Arjun : I can't damn it. U re not sam's sis for me . u r my wife , my life . I can't live without u

Riya : really & y so ?? for so many yrs it was like this only na u wanted to get rid of him & when I'm allowing u so y r u coming back to me

Arjun : because I love u damn it. I knw I realized it pretty much late but I love u rii , I really do , trust me on this plss

Riya : I can't , I really can't trust u nor I feel something for u now . so , it's better if we end it

Arjun : not at all , I'm not letting you go away from me & my promise rii tht I'll make u fall fro me again & we will together forever

Riya : we will see tht but I'm adamant on my decision , do whtever u like

Arjun : just wait n watch baby , how I make u mine

guys sorry for short prt but i'm busy & it's one for all of u who waited for my updates . thanks for the support guys it really mean a lot to me.

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku95 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for update
Riya is super angry Arjun will have to work hard this time
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nice update dear
Loved it
Arjun ko is baar kaafi mehnat karni hai
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

7APK IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Super - Duper Amazing
Mind Blowing Update
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
snehalaureat Senior Member

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
amazing update
dekhna layak hoga how arjun makes riya fall for him
cont soon
zida IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
after so long time .
updt iss superb
i think riya ne thik kha arjun ko.
hope agy sub thik ho
0913155 Goldie

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Awesome amazing awesome superb update loveddd it tooo good plz cont soon thanks for pmTongue

Go to top