Ariya ff Kaise yakeen dilau tujhe (Page 27)

shreyashi19mld IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
it's  amazing  n  beautiful
love  it
eagerly  waiting  4  next
plz  update  soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alka_07 Goldie

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awesome update
ab age pta nhi kya kya karega Arjun Riya ke sath
cont soon
thanx for pm

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Wow dear...
Awesome update
Just loved it
Do continued soom

swethalovely Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Part 5 :
After arjun  left the room riya collapsed on the floor and hugged herself and cried her heart out and after sometime she has fallen asleep...

Arjun sat in his study and was angry on riya for separating him from roshni as he thought riya is responsible for all that happened he slept on the chair in study ...

Next morning arjun woke up and went to his room and saw riya sleeping resting her head on the bed and seems like she cried a lot..but he ignored her and went to wash room taking his clothes...

After some time he came out and saw riya still sleeping before he could do anything he heard a knock on the door and riya woke up due to the sound and saw arjun already ready ...he stared at her and said go and wash your face I don't want anyone to figure out anything...

Riya nodded her head and went to washroom and arjun opened the door and saw his mother and sakshi with all teasing look...he just smiled at them and said riya is getting ready and left the room leaving both of them giggling...

Riya came out getting ready and she saw both sakshi and her mil waiting for her..she went near her mil and took her blessings and sakshi hugged her and started teasing riya for which riya gave a fake smile ...

Arjun mom asked sakshi to stop teasing session and ask her to be quite and says riya that today is her pehli rasoyi ( I m poor regarding all rituals and their names as well so please excuse any mistakes) and riya has to make some sweet dish...

Riya nodded her head and followed her mil to the kitchen, showing all the ingredients to riya she left the place and asked sakshi to help riya...

Riya without much difficulty made arjun favorite kheer and presented that at table all appreciate her cooking skills and her mil presented her a diamond necklace as shagun...

Just then Sam entered the house seeing whom riya was all emotional ran and hugged him as tightly as she can Sam too hugged her and both were emotional.. Sam didn't thought that his little sister is someone wife now she is that much big...he simply placed a soft kiss on her forehead...

He told that he came to take her for phagphera rasam...arjun mom asked Sam to take care of her dil as she is pari of their house and also said arjun will bring her back in the evening...riya glance at arjun he was irritated but having no option he said yes and went out saying he had some important thing to take care of... 

After some time Sam and riya left for rathod house...there all are very much emotional seeing riya as till the previous day she was their little angel...

Edited by swethalovely - 31 May 2015 at 12:48pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

swethalovely Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
All bombarded riya with questions she just kept quiet and looked at her mom pleading so her asked the rest to relax and not to irritate riya as she might be tired and she need rest ...
Riya went to her parents room she placed her head on her mother's lap and was thinking what arjun said to her precious the evening the ritual is done and riya went to her room and she took arjun pic out and started crying...

Riya said y arjun y u hate me I didn't know y di left you and I promise I didn't do anything... I love you arjun but when I heard u said ok to di I felt bad but I had nothing to say as I thought that you r not in my fate...I was broken but I thought at least u are happy...

I didn't do anything arjun believe me I loved u a lot and I do love you and I always will...arjun who came to take riya heard last sentence of riya and now he strongly believe that riya loved him and that y she made roshni go away...

Meanwhile other side roshni and chirag got married with the help of his friends and they were happy but only thing that bothered them is they do not have elders blessings...

Chirag assured roshni that one day her parents will accept them and all of them will be together...roshni hugged him and said she wish the same...

Days are passing by sakshi came to know about ariya relationship and she also think riya is responsible for everything as she believe arjun version of the story...

One day arjun saw riya talking to ayush and arjun knows about ayush and sakshi...he thought how riya and ayush know each other...he thought of asking sakshi and in evening he asked sakshi about the same to which she replied that she don't know anything...

Sakshi called ayush and asked him the same to which he replied that riya is after him for quite some time and wanted to maintain relationship with him..( ayush know relationship between ariya as sakshi told him so he used it against riya in order to get her)..

Sakshi became very angry and informed the same to arjun so both thought riya is having relationship with ayush and she is trying to separate sakshi and both started torturing riya with their words and actions...

Riya many times thought of sharing her pain with Sam but brushed away the thought as it will pain her parents and she always share her pain with god and the love she had for arjun is slowly transferring into fear...both in office and house arjun and sakshi are maintaining distance from riya and torturing her...

Like this two years passed and one day both chirni joined Etf as chirag was transferred to Mumbai...roshni came to know that ariya were married and are happy together... ( we know the truth )

Edited by swethalovely - 31 May 2015 at 1:23pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

humsafars_ky2 Groupbie

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Riyu made kheer for khadus
he ignored her stupid
waiting for the next
update sooonish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mdmadona IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
arjun n roshini r very very wrong
forget about shakshi..
feel so sad for riya
they r torturing her for 2 years
all have to pay for this..
waiting for regret part...
awesome update
cont soon

Edited by madmadona - 31 May 2015 at 1:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mdmadona IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i am glad u skipped their so called favorite torturing part
or else i will chop their heads in my mind hundred times AngryAngryAngryEvil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top