Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll (Page 87)

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I'll be some backlogging this AT, so bare with me, Guys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarGanxaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
It would be weird if Abhi believes Tannu after the reports. If he is so sure he didn't sleep with her that night, why should a positive report make a difference to his belief? That's is why I am hoping they go to DNA test. Someone needs to doubt Tannu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Tia, I just said it few posts earlier, that which woman would want to sacrifice her love and marriage ? No woman wants to be sacrificial, so no one more then Pragya would want Tanu to be lying and exposed. In all this Pragya is suffering the most and no woman likes to get her heart broken again and again so she is trying to do the right thing.

Once Abhi finds out, then it is all up to him. He can either accept Tanu after the reports come back positive or he can deny the child's paternity, and I'm sure Pragya will support him. It will be like what happen in MMS track, Pragya would give him time to prove that the baby isn't him, and it canot prove then he will have to marry Tanu. And her saying that won't be an ultimatum, it would be her way of being practical and Abhi would understand that too.

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by xaviara

hey Pri !! *hugs*

So good to see you back, we all missed you !! Smile

Thank you, Navi! *hugs* I made an entry yesterday, but then was dropped into a shopping trip that laster four hours... Dead

How are you?

I'm doing better sweetie, haven't been keeping well since yesterday. Hope you had dun at your shopping trip ? LOL

Fanaah

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

hey Nimmy !!! *hugs* How are u feeling now sweetheart ? Better I hope ? Smile

Hey Iris, how are u doing sweetie ? I wasn't online after the episode last night, so never got the chance to thank you for the amazing caps !!! *hugs*

ekdum mast!!!Big smile
Just took a break from studies. Have to go back in ten minutes.Ouch

That's good to know ! If you are studying then 10 mins only okay ? Or I will kick you out of here myself LOL
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Tia, I just said it few posts earlier, that which woman would want to sacrifice her love and marriage ? No woman wants to be sacrificial, so no one more then Pragya would want Tanu to be lying and exposed. In all this Pragya is suffering the most and no woman likes to get her heart broken again and again so she is trying to do the right thing.

Once Abhi finds out, then it is all up to him. He can either accept Tanu after the reports come back positive or he can deny the child's paternity, and I'm sure Pragya will support him. It will be like what happen in MMS track, Pragya would give him time to prove that the baby isn't him, and it canot prove then he will have to marry Tanu. And her saying that won't be an ultimatum, it would be her way of being practical and Abhi would understand that too.

I really want to see Pragya not sacrificing and fighting for AbhiGya. ^Hope that comes true, Navz.

Fanaah

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHINNA! Party 

MarGan

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
It's sort of annoying that I know what is to come today. Abhi will follow Pragya to the restaurant (that funny scene with the flower shop guy etc.), he will over hear PraNu convo..and the episode may end with TaBhi confrontation or the beginning of it.

Fanaah

Go to top