ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

If Abhi doesn't question paternity, will Pragya question? Someone needs to? Who will be our saviour? AbhiGya themselves or Aalu?

Aalu..Rabul :/ 
this family have trust issues like what happened to purvi..they blindly believe whatever they see and hear

If Abhi doesn't question paternity, will Pragya question? Someone needs to? Who will be our saviour? AbhiGya themselves or Aalu?
purab,...
abhi may not doubt tanu.. pragya is so good that she will not do this..aalu too will not think her friend will cheat her bro

but purab/bulbul ..bb i dont know because she is not shooting..so she may give idea to purab...he  can try for the DNA either with or without her knowlede.. dont ask me how can he check without knowledge.. anything is possible in soaps..

Maybe its a reception party is for aakash and rachu something .or abhi album success party...and abhi wantd to expose tanu??  and also propose prags?? 
So many possibilities lol..
Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
Originally posted by harisha_kb

purab,...
abhi may not doubt tanu.. pragya is so good that she will not do this..aalu too will not think her friend will cheat her bro

but purab/bulbul ..bb i dont know because she is not shooting..so she may give idea to purab...he  can try for the DNA either with or without her knowlede.. dont ask me how can he check without knowledge.. anything is possible in soaps..

But aalu will do it fr purab's na since bb is nt in a state to help.. :/ 

Suresh.
Prefect way getting back at Tannu for getting him drunk at BB engagement. Foiling her plan to be Mrs Abhi Mehra.
Alu.
Tannu being her best friend and not sharing with her this important information, she might suspect something is not right.
what does benkab mean ? is it getting caught ? 
will they move the  story like tanu lie coming infront of pragya but already she has done something that dadi will not accept her ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by smala

Suresh.
Prefect way getting back at Tannu for getting him drunk at BB engagement. Foiling her plan to be Mrs Abhi Mehra.
Alu.
Tannu being her best friend and not sharing with her this important information, she might suspect something is not right.

Yeahh tanu hid this matter from aalu...she knows she can't fool her ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tilashini

But aalu will do it fr purab's na since bb is nt in a state to help.. :/ 
for doing DNA test ...they need to doubt her tilu.. wil aalu think tanu can sleep with other man.. i am saying that..
abhi,prags,aalu and all will not doubt her
Originally posted by harisha_kb

what does benkab mean ? is it getting caught ? 
will they move the  story like tanu lie coming infront of pragya but already she has done something that dadi will not accept her ðŸ˜•

I think it will be the other way round..all will get to know why abhi wantd to marry prags..dadi will be dissapointed with abhi and feel sorry fr prags..  

I thought she was sort of sad.. she would be na... You think she is believing Abhi's claims? But another pregnancy test may only prove Tannu is indeed pregnant. Because Tannu is ready to take a test, I feel she might be really pregnant.

Whatever Pragya has been doing till now, is because she wants to fulfill Daadi's wish of having a grandchild. She doesn't care about Tanu. Now if Tanu's pregnancy reports come out positive, but Abhi still denies being the child's father, Pragya WILL believe Abhi over Tanu. So if Abhi says that if I find proof that I'm not the baby's father, Pragya WILL give him time to prove his side of the story. Just like Abhi gave Pragya time to prove herself innocent during the MMS track.
Edited by xaviara - 8 years ago