Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
lol.. for one second i thought pragya is pregnant when leena said about the mu.. i watched it again and than understood what she is saying πŸ˜† 
but before going for the test also pragya insulted dadi..πŸ˜•
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
i have a doubt it the families know the secret of abhigya marriage after abhigya confessed or after tanu is out ...
like they had problems but now they want to be togehter ... wil sarla maa take pragya off even than ?
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

That would be nice to see, Navz. Both won't suffer that way.

Tia, watch the segment when Donny posts the link, and tell me if you get the same feel as me, with regards to AbiGya.

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@navz if that happens i'll stuff ladoos in your mouth to celebrate.. πŸ€£
Tilashini thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

i have a doubt it the families know the secret of abhigya marriage after abhigya confessed or after tanu is out ...

like they had problems but now they want to be togehter ... wil sarla maa take pragya off even than ?

She won't rabul are there na..they will convince her.. πŸ˜³
and its bb ka wish to see abhigua together before she gets married
Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello I broke down i couldnt resist anymore i watched the BTS finally and OMG !!!!!!
Kill me !
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

n the upcoming episode of Kumkum Bhagya, Abhi gets angry seeing Pragya behave rudely with Daadi but realises there is something fishy. In the upcoming episode, Abhi tricks Pragya and tells her that Daadi is extremely unwell; she rushes to see what is wrong. But on seeing Daadi alright, she confronts Abhi for lying to her. Abhi catches Pragya's fake mean behaviour. Next he follows her and sees her meeting Tanu. He over hears them discussing about Abhi's kid. When Abhi finds out about Tanu's scam, he confronts her and slaps her for lying.

During a party, Abhi decides to lay everything out in the open. He tells Tanu to back off and leave him alone. He accepts that he is in love but it's with his wife and now he wants to lead a happy married life. He then goes and proposes to Pragya. Will Pragya accept Abhi's love or will there be more complications in their love story? Stay tuned to find out what happens next.

Tilashini thumbnail
Omgg kill me now !!! πŸ˜²πŸ€’
holyy..im so looking forward to this !! Abhishek mehra you rock !! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks rishu for the article

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail