ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone *hugs & kisses*

Dee darling Thank you so much for the LU...*muwah*
Simi & Kate awesome edits...
Originally posted by Lkb79

Last I checked that woman was old enough to figure out how to put hand to mouth and feed herself If she wanted to. Take her meds too. Only children behave like Daadi did in that moment. I'm not eating, hmmmph. πŸ˜†  These fool walking around eggshells for this woman definitely plays favorites, no matter what Abhi says, and behaves like a child when she doesn't get her way. 

And if we're going down the path of how inconsiderate and thoughtless Pragya is being to the sick elders, let's not hold Abhi up as a good example of being otherwise. Was he being considerate of Sarla or Rockstar Daadi when he did his hall demolition nautak or the whole Prasu wedding? 

Hello LK *hugs*

My sentiments exactly...Ditto...

@bold...Navz & I have said the same...so many time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago

"O Fuggy, I know you're lying. Let's see how long you'll be able to resist me..."
Okay so what exactly happened when abhi entered pragya's house? Meta video bhi kitna yeda hain... Usse toh abhi bandh honi hain...πŸ˜’ Forgot to ask... Whatz in for precap?😳 Edited by anushaarja - 8 years ago
Love it Kate! Using❀️

Nice edit Simmi! 😳
Donny those GIFs...*Faint* *Thud*
I 'm dead 'wa...❀️

Truly Awesome'wa