Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 64

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It would be weird if Abhi believes Tannu after the reports. If he is so sure he didn't sleep with her that night, why should a positive report make a difference to his belief? That's is why I am hoping they go to DNA test. Someone needs to doubt Tannu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Tia, I just said it few posts earlier, that which woman would want to sacrifice her love and marriage ? No woman wants to be sacrificial, so no one more then Pragya would want Tanu to be lying and exposed. In all this Pragya is suffering the most and no woman likes to get her heart broken again and again so she is trying to do the right thing.

Once Abhi finds out, then it is all up to him. He can either accept Tanu after the reports come back positive or he can deny the child's paternity, and I'm sure Pragya will support him. It will be like what happen in MMS track, Pragya would give him time to prove that the baby isn't him, and it canot prove then he will have to marry Tanu. And her saying that won't be an ultimatum, it would be her way of being practical and Abhi would understand that too.

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fanaah

Thank you, Navi! *hugs* I made an entry yesterday, but then was dropped into a shopping trip that laster four hours... ðŸ¤¢

How are you?

I'm doing better sweetie, haven't been keeping well since yesterday. Hope you had dun at your shopping trip ? 😆
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nimmy-

ekdum mast!!!😃

Just took a break from studies. Have to go back in ten minutes.

That's good to know ! If you are studying then 10 mins only okay ? Or I will kick you out of here myself 😆
nitarata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Tia, I just said it few posts earlier, that which woman would want to sacrifice her love and marriage ? No woman wants to be sacrificial, so no one more then Pragya would want Tanu to be lying and exposed. In all this Pragya is suffering the most and no woman likes to get her heart broken again and again so she is trying to do the right thing.

Once Abhi finds out, then it is all up to him. He can either accept Tanu after the reports come back positive or he can deny the child's paternity, and I'm sure Pragya will support him. It will be like what happen in MMS track, Pragya would give him time to prove that the baby isn't him, and it canot prove then he will have to marry Tanu. And her saying that won't be an ultimatum, it would be her way of being practical and Abhi would understand that too.

I really want to see Pragya not sacrificing and fighting for AbhiGya. ^Hope that comes true, Navz.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHINNA! ðŸ¥³ 

nitarata thumbnail
It's sort of annoying that I know what is to come today. Abhi will follow Pragya to the restaurant (that funny scene with the flower shop guy etc.), he will over hear PraNu convo..and the episode may end with TaBhi confrontation or the beginning of it.
Fanaah thumbnail

I'm doing better sweetie, haven't been keeping well since yesterday. Hope you had dun at your shopping trip ? 😆

HATE clothes shopping! ðŸ¤¢ But what's wrong?! *worried* Just a cold?! I hope it's not anything serious!!! *hugs*
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadi dadi dadi!!!
I am very sorry to say that your pota had not grown up at all.

look at him. Playing with a ball in his bedroom!!!

even I stopped doing that at 12😆

Eyyy...can someone gif that moment . I will show it to everyone who says grow up!! to anybody!!😆
Fanaah thumbnail

That's good to know ! If you are studying then 10 mins only okay ? Or I will kick you out of here myself 😆

NIMBOO RANI! *hugs* GOOD LUCK in your studies!