ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sara7iris

BHAI I did't know that today is your BD

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

IRis❀️...Thank you so much Darling...πŸ˜›

Cuts the cake ...takes one piece and stuffs in Iris mouth...and stuffs one piece in mine...Eating the cake...Muwah..this is so sweet and delicious...

Have these my dear algerienne...
πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Tia-

Bhai!! Happy birthday hain kya?
Many many returns of the day. Can't post gifts right now, but take a lot of wishes from me!!

Thank you so much TiaπŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ€—...Have these...

Mmm thanks bhai for the chocolat πŸ€—

I hate using my mobile for the same thing as you ...I every time I want to came in the IF I used the pc

My lappy was busy with my room-mate and I was using mobile from 6 hours continuously chatting and talking with friends...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Martinski-

Yo

Hello Mumma...πŸ€—
Originally posted by Tilashini

Don.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ dont forget to fill in the bts bed scene ... abhi ka position and all..lmao..🀣

OMG ...🀣🀣🀣🀣
Very very happy birthday bhaiii!!! Hope you enjoy this day with family and friends. Love you! ❀️ πŸ€—

Tia pls can you explain I am little confused πŸ˜•

So you know how Mina sometimes posts GIFs? And how she adds captions to them. Sometimes they don't even have anything to do with the main plot (alternate universe). So that's basically what the game is. You post a GIF and along with it you post a AU caption.
Originally posted by IamMeethu

Very very happy birthday bhaiii!!! Hope you enjoy this day with family and friends. Love you! ❀️ πŸ€—

Thank you so much Aashu...I can't go to my home right now...So I'll enjoy this birthday with my friends..
πŸ€—.Love you too❀️ .

'You cannot sleep because I will torture you'

15th May 2015 AbhiGya Quilt Pulling Scene

GIF'S FREE TO USE

TUMBLR: http://dont-ask-it.tumblr.com/post/118980225286/i-wont-let-you-sleep-because-i-will-torture

This scene looks even more cute in GIF's. Thank GOD they turned out exactly how I wanted. SMOOTH πŸ˜ƒ