ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #149- Tumne Jo Jhoot Bola, Kya Woh Bhi Sahi Tha ll - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Why no new promo for TaBhi confrotation? They used to have promos for silly things too before... this is big.
Originally posted by -Tia-

Why no new promo for TaBhi confrotation? They used to have promos for silly things too before... this is big.

they gave so many abhiya moments bt none with tanu ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tilashini

they gave so many abhiya moments bt none with tanu ðŸ˜†

But they gave TaBhi promos before too... like when she stops him from going to the kidnappers.
Originally posted by IamMeethu

@Asma surely that would be enough for her to get evicted. 😲

Sorry for the late reply Aashu 
But do you think Pragya would do that , I mean being rude with Dadi till she falls sick 😕
It's really risky she can't play with Dadi's life, im sure she has some limits na
I just Abhi will try to stop her before she does something that she will badly regret later.

The cutest scene! So adorable!

Drabble:
P: How can you not accept Tannu and the baby?

A: Why should I? It's not mine.

P: You have to take responsibility.

A: When I told you I did not make that baby, why would I take responsibility. Who knows whom she slept with.

P: Mind your tongue. How can you talk like that about your girlfriend?

A: Not anymore. I broke up with her, she is ex-girlfriend, now.

P: No, you can't abandon that baby. I can't let that happen to that baby.

A: Why don't you take care of that baby?

P: What? 

A: Tannu is your girl-friend too? Hmm? You care about her and the baby more than anyone else. You can marry her too.

P: How can I marry Tannu?

A: Same feelings here.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Asma-

Sorry for the late reply Aashu
But do you think Pragya would do that , I mean being rude with Dadi till she falls sick 😕
It's really risky she can't play with Dadi's life, im sure she has some limits na
I just Abhi will try to stop her before she does something that she will badly regret later.

It's okay, Asma. I think it could have happened the way Prags was speaking to daadi. Like calling her money minded and old. It was the least expected and the most shocking.
@Tia Lol nice drabble ðŸ¤£ 
However, I do think that daadi is WAY more emotionally stronger than Sarla ma. If Pragya talked to the same way with Sarla, she would have gotten a heart attack instantly, I feel. *touchwood for not to happen*
Originally posted by IamMeethu

However, I do think that daadi is WAY more emotionally stronger than Sarla ma. If Pragya talked to the same way with Sarla, she would have gotten a heart attack instantly, I feel. *touchwood for not to happen*

Purvi did talk to Sarla Maa that way..