Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MJV2

^ Nice picture...so party time...enjoy guysπŸ˜ƒ
@Niru...Aditi & Rati are friends...πŸ˜† what a twistπŸ˜†

twist is better than the serial πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Abiii

E24

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2r1ois_suraj-ne-kabaddi-match-ke-liye-khoob-bahaya-paseena-diya-aur-baati-hum-22nd-may-2015_tv

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² surajiii πŸ˜²

cant imagine they made suraj to spin jalebi all this while...wow so athletic...I think PRC fans would have known this...for DABH fan like me this is a surprise...sorry all this while i was making fun of his eating habits πŸ˜† i didnt know this side of him πŸ˜Š Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
OMG..Praises from Niru Must be a lucky day for Suraj
Originally posted by MJV2

OMG..Praises from Niru Must be a lucky day for Suraj

πŸ˜† obviously πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ must give credit if he deserves it...instead of flaunting 6 packs 8 packs and do nothing like some serial heroes, he is doing all this with his family pack πŸ˜†

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Conspiracy Against Suraj Sa; Will Sandhya Beendani's Love Make Him Win

Ever since Suraj has expressed his passion and determination to win kabaddi competition, Sandhya has made every effort to train her husband so that he can reach closer to his dream.

After hard core practice of many days, Suraj is going to face the first round of kabaddi competition in upcoming episodes. The first barrier to Suraj's dream is not easy though. Every participant is blind folded and supposed to reach their target by listening to the sound of bell.

As the time starts, Suraj crosses all the hurdles following the training provided by her better-half Sandhya. As he comes closer to the target, Prem see through his blind fold and diverge him in the other direction to mislead him.

Due to Prem's cheating he becomes the 19th contestant to make it to next round. Only one place is left and there are two competitors. Is Suraj's dream is going to break? Will hard work of many days go in vain?

No! It isn't possible that Sandhya's Suraj will lose the battle easily. Suraj ultimately makes it to the target and clears the first round becoming the 20th and last contestant in the team.

Lol abhi the article title made me rofl...conspiracy... Lol sandhya beendani... Lol

Sandy is busy with her own work... Only Suraj is thinking about her...she didn't do anything other than appearing in Suraj's FBs...very diya baati indeed.. Lol

Sandy more busy thinking about zakir's FB than Suraj... Very adorable friendship...Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
Hahaha...silly article...Thanks Abii

Sandy more busy thinking about zakir's FB than Suraj... Very adorable friendship...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Met my old friend Ritu...he is still the same,nutorious,prankster,fun loving,loud and precise...a good company to be with

Coach coach how many rounds ? Ritz walks in the ground..

omg coach also rati di's friend πŸ˜†

manju ji aap kahan hai πŸ˜†

lol director' caption πŸ˜†

thanks abhi πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by niruba

omg coach also rati di's friend πŸ˜†

manju ji aap kahan hai πŸ˜†

lol director' caption πŸ˜†

thanks abhi πŸ˜‰
Appadi podu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†