so I shared first where I belong😊
Before sharing it to the main thread
there also somebody shared
thats all
all are happy so am I
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Don't know what to rate the epi...a total build up epi...

love the skype session but poor suraj, he thought sandy misses him but actually she was troubled with that mission task...but still without knowing the real situation suraj motivates her...πŸ‘

so there is this one guy in Aditi kabaddi Kuzhu (for those who asked the meaning of kuzhu...it means team in Tamil) actually has crush on Aditi...I guess he was more playful than being evil by writing the letter to aditi about suraj's age...let's see how Aditi reacts...

Aditi looks nice today...love her style...

today ved has become like suraj during pre-marriage time...a total mama's boy...he was praising meri mama meri mama all the way...but it was cute πŸ˜†

the way bhabo praising sandy, seems like she knows something...I feel sandy will accept the mission and I do feel it may lead to serious  health problem...but no worries, suraj can talk to souls and bring back their lives...πŸ˜†

HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vmaa

Thanks and welcome all

this news belongs to DABHily
so I shared first where I belong😊
Before sharing it to the main thread
there also somebody shared
thats all
all are happy so am I

this shows your humility...but Im not like you πŸ˜† how can people share without giving credit...come on yaar...for courtesy sake at least...
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

but no worries, suraj can talk to souls and bring back their lives...

Oh nooo...not againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the lovely review Niru.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

this shows your humility...but Im not like you πŸ˜† how can people share without giving credit...come on yaar...for courtesy sake at least...

and what you say, DABHily?? that is a history......seriously I feel like saying a lot, but dont want to spoil mood...will keep it for another dayπŸ˜†
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Bold...Agree. It's ok yaar..leave it...snow down😎
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Don't know what to rate the epi...a total build up epi...

love the skype session but poor suraj, he thought sandy misses him but actually she was troubled with that mission task...but still without knowing the real situation suraj motivates her...πŸ‘

so there is this one guy in Aditi kabaddi Kuzhu (for those who asked the meaning of kuzhu...it means team in Tamil) actually has crush on Aditi...I guess he was more playful than being evil by writing the letter to aditi about suraj's age...let's see how Aditi reacts...

Aditi looks nice today...love her style...

today ved has become like suraj during pre-marriage time...a total mama's boy...he was praising meri mama meri mama all the way...but it was cute πŸ˜†

the way bhabo praising sandy, seems like she knows something...I feel sandy will accept the mission and I do feel it may lead to serious  health problem...but no worries, suraj can talk to souls and bring back their lives...πŸ˜†

Skype scene was nice
AKK [ Aditi kabadi kuzhu}  owner is very casual and i liked the way she dealt with that person in his imaginationπŸ˜†

and my guess is she is going to give left right to the person who wrote that coz she will also think age is not a barrier to acheive things

Baboo's tariff session something to do with Zakir I gues he must have informed her to motivate her and Baboo feels it is her duty to do that as the KD  she cant see he bahu getting lower in energy

precap in the plot
the issues starts from tomorrow
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nep3

so you are the reliable source Vasu πŸ˜³ ..thanks for giving such wonderful news ,,
i just came to share happiness
Congratulations Anas !!

Thanks SG

😊 regarding the official news his website gives the power to release it
so i did that thats all😊