Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Elvish, just a suggestion, why don't you make threads on each old episode? The thing we loved in each episode and describe it, they are memories which can be cherished forever, unlike now.

Even I was showing my mom today and she was like, so beautiful, what crap have they made now?

Ishaani has lost it, sacrifice, and mess// and proving how great she is, and she knows ranveer the best, doing that marriage thing, wow!! Had she really known him, she would know the suffering he went through. She would not push him on someone, yes love is sacrifice, but does not mean you force someone to love the other// Plus sacrifice too in limits, for the other's happiness, not pain. Here Ranveer too suffered, and she too, whats the point?

I agree, Rari is tolerable still as compared to Ishkar, they still have their distance.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good idea, Madhura! I'd try to watch all the episodes as they're very close to me. Thanks for suggesting and yes, the older episodes are BEAUTIFUL.❤️
For Ishani's sacrifice I have made another thread because her absurdities are intolerable for me. She's not sacrificing for him, her actions look like she's doing this for herself. Ishani, don't be so cruel. 💔
kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really very true even I was watching matsh on rishtey it was just magical & pleasure to watch them but now the show is just pathetic
_bs_ thumbnail
Yeah... I feel like going back and watch all the beautiful episodes... just replayed few. I want the old chemistry back !!!!!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Good idea, Madhura! I'd try to watch all the episodes as they're very close to me. Thanks for suggesting and yes, the older episodes are BEAUTIFUL.❤️
For Ishani's sacrifice I have made another thread because her absurdities are intolerable for me. She's not sacrificing for him, her actions look like she's doing this for herself. Ishani, don't be so cruel. 💔

I am glad you liked it, you are welcome.
I am watching too as I had missed many episodes before the 1st leap. Scenes post leap were amazing too.
I agree with you, its horrible/
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Elvish,you will be surprised that I have not seen the old episodes.Must watch them now.In spite of that I can judge the chemistry between Ishaani and Ranveer in fact I feel nothing for Shikhar somehow the connect is missing I wonder why,though he seems to be a good person trying to be good to Ishaani but the relationship between them just doesn't click for me,you know it is lie film actors,eg Sharukh Khan and Kajol,Rajkapoor-Nargis,Amitabh Bachhan-Rekha,Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika you get what I mean ? They don't have to make efforts to look Good together its the sam case with Ranveer and Ishaani.But I must watch the show from the beginning when time permits.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madhura, you're welcome. I'll make a post whenever I watch the episodes. I also had missed one week's episodes before the leap.
Meditation, it is obvious that you are not going to feel anything for Shi since nothing in his character is natural. His love, his care, his shadi ka drama, all is forced just like Ishani's sacrifice.
tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meditation

Thanks for the post Elvish,you will be surprised that I have not seen the old episodes.Must watch them now.In spite of that I can judge the chemistry between Ishaani and Ranveer in fact I feel nothing for Shikhar somehow the connect is missing I wonder why,though he seems to be a good person trying to be good to Ishaani but the relationship between them just doesn't click for me,you know it is lie film actors,eg Sharukh Khan and Kajol,Rajkapoor-Nargis,Amitabh Bachhan-Rekha,Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika you get what I mean ? They don't have to make efforts to look Good together its the sam case with Ranveer and Ishaani.But I must watch the show from the beginning when time permits.

Hi meditation - you must watch from beginning...best episodes were then..
Madhura.. thumbnail
Will wait for your post Elvish/
I was just commenting to OF. She reported me, so I thanked her, :)).
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Will wait for your post Elvish/
I was just commenting to OF. She reported me, so I thanked her, :)).

And I humour her :)