India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 44)

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Originally posted by DurgaS

Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Looks like a horror story today. Epic Channel's fb post.
In Kankaal, Tagore send chills down our spine with a gripping haunted story. Aroop, a student lives in hotel room only to find that it is haunted and then is transferred to a completely new world. Watch tonight on Stories by Rabindranath Tagore.

it's horror with psychology...Kankaal means Skeleton 

Yes, that's true. Kankaal means skeleton. Is it the same in Bengali? Any idea what the original name is? 

Kokkaal in Bengali means Skeleton .. yeah it's same in Bengali .. is it same in Hindi too?
Thanks Sayanee. Kankaal is used in Hindi as well. Even 'astipanjar' is used sometimes for skeleton. And use of both words are made in other Indian languages too. 
About the story, it was eerie to start with, but then it became something else. The narration was a bit flat. Could have been more dramatic. 

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

seen yesterday's episode.. i dont know the name of story but it was about Muslim man taking a hindu girl in his protection and they both fall in love gradually... it was good story which kind of highlighted how the good can exist in every religion..apart from good.. the need for respecting others cultural belief is what people could learn from it.. That Man gave respect to her God and She accepted his.. What I kind of didnt like was the need of her to convert... i think in those times may be girl had to follow husband's family rituals n thus she converted too.. in fact i had a debate with my mom..where she kind of agreed with story..she said girl had to go into his family..so had to adopt his religion.. i disagree with her... Faith is very personal matter.. it was her choice to adopt his faith and she did tht out of her own choice ..good thing was boy didnt ask for it...
I agree with you Riti. Faith is a personal thing. She need not have converted. But the point is no one asked her to. It was her choice. She had been a pious Hindu all her life, following all rituals religiously. But at the end if it she felt deceived and dejected. So before starting a new life, she decides to adopt a new belief system and make a fresh start. I think it's all about finding one's own inner route to  happiness. On the whole, I loved this story very much. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arijit007

hello.
what was yesterday's story?will watch it on Sat...
DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
From Epic fb: 

Tonight we bring you a different side to Tagore, a complex story with its moments of comedy; 'Dhai Aakhar Prem Ka'. The story meanders around three men of words, who are moved to action to fulfil their promise of love, but can they save their relationships in time? Stories by Rabindranath Tagore at 10PM.

Edited by DurgaS - 22 September 2015 at 8:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02Jo_Marchsillage.Neerjaariti4u

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 22 September 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
They showed part one of the above story yesterday. It's based on Shesh Rokkha (Saved at the end). It's quite funny. About a group of friends who discuss poetry and the women who are already or about to come into their lives. And then there is a case of mistaken identity between a likely couple. Part two will be shown today. 

It's a relief to watch a comedy for a change. 

Edited by DurgaS - 23 September 2015 at 5:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.Jo_MarchOtakuGirl-Deboriti4u

Jo_March Goldie
Jo_March
Jo_March

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

From Epic fb, posted yesterday 

All the 'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' fans take note! Make sure you don't miss the last few Tagore stories as the show enters its last two weeks! Mondays and Tuesdays at 10PM. 

It's going to end Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 26 September 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Merit.-

From Epic fb, posted yesterday

All the 'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' fans take note! Make sure you don't miss the last few Tagore stories as the show enters its last two weeks! Mondays and Tuesdays at 10PM.

It's going to endOuch
is it realy.
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 27 September 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged

They showed part one of the above story yesterday. It's based on Shesh Rokkha (Saved at the end). It's quite funny. About a group of friends who discuss poetry and the women who are already or about to come into their lives. And then there is a case of mistaken identity between a likely couple. Part two will be shown today. 

It's a relief to watch a comedy for a change. 

I absolutely loved it.. it was fun especially with name confusion...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02DurgaS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index