India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 17)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey Smile

I watched Chokher Bali complete and just wanted to put my thoughts on it. First of all thanks Sayanee for introducing this story to meBig smile. I always wanted to see a grey character like Binodini on Television screen. She is strong woman with qualities like jealousy , having desires of her own.. She makes mistakes... accepts them .. She is no Mahaan devi but still kind of redeems herself by letting go her love... I just loved her..Big smile.. I mean in start i was really interested in this character but by the end of it I have completely fallen in love... Radhika Apte played it beautifully and so were all actors really good in their roles... I did felt bad for Ashalata..specially in her last scene with MahenCry.. she was so sweet... a little too sugary perhaps..Ouch.. Mahen was weak person as someone said shallow.. to me he was bit selfish too.. Behari was like ideal man.. sort of perfect .. felt lil bad for him in the end... I could feel he was so much in love with Binodini.. dont know if that was case or not...

And ya I loved transition of story from Chokher Bali to Athiti... Seems like i have missed second story since it already ended :(

Edited by riti4u - 15 July 2015 at 3:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLuna-.Merit.-sillage.SayaneeH.LecterDurgaSNeerjaapanchaaliSabhayata

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
atithi was a heart warming story.loved tarapodo and his journey. now waiting to see how maanbhanjan would be like.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLuna-.Merit.-sillage.SayaneeH.LecterDurgaSSabhayataNeerjaa

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@Riti you are welcome dear .. I knew you will enjoy .. BTW you can still watch Atithi .. tonight 8 pm or there are many repeats on Sat & Sun .. check Epic's official site for the info 

@Arijit Basu is doing "Maanbhanjan"?? Probably I read this story but unable to remember right now .. have to check

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.DurgaSSabhayataNeerjaa

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hello guys
I dont know much about Tagore's stories but would love to learn from you guys and discuss

I havent watched choker Bali yet because i dont like the basic story whatever little i know but will give it a try and watch online

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaSNeerjaa

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yes, sayantani, next story is manbhanjan, and i don't know the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoonyLuna

So Atithi ended... I loved the actress who portrayed Charu  That last scene left me teary eyed. Inspite of knowing the ending I was shouting at the TV..
More than the actress playing Charu,I liked the one playing her friend. She was so cute.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunaDurgaSNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
 I missed the story but Epic gives the repeat and then watch it . Sharulata is also in line and eager to watch that one . Have seen the song of this novel being turn in to movie with soumitra Chatterji . Story is very nice but sometimes you have to intrepret what writer wants to tell . Now its Anurag B,s interprtation of the story .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I watched Atithi on this Tuesday .. 1st of all hats off to Anuraag Basu for the casting .. Tarapodo, Charu, Sonamoni all were so apt .. I loved the boy's acting .. he embodied Tarapodo the inquisitive, happy-go-lucky, free spirited Tarapodo by every means .. Charu was so cute .. I always loved this stubborn cute little brat and I enjoyed her portrayal from start to ending .. 

Coming to the story .. it's a story of a curious mind who always wants to be free, wants to break the confinement and look above all social & mundane boundaries .. a heart that wants to explore all color, taster & beauty of this world .. for a while he fell for the bait of worldly emotion but at the end everything fell weak in front of the call of freedom .. 

I think the message was served properly .. special mention to the cinematography .. sometimes scenes were like moving oil paintings .. hats off 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLuna-.Merit.-sillage.DurgaSNeerjaapanchaali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index