Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

changes to do to justify radhika and arjun pair (Page 4)

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeykomal

Originally posted by rekha.366

In the present story and the blooming attractions between Samarj and intimate scenes and their staring scenes and the obsessive behavior of Arjun toward Sam. There is no chance in hell that they make arjun and radhika pair. But still it is Indian soap and any time CVS dimaak kharab ho sakhtha Hai.
And what if fine morning arjun get up and realize he is in love with radz and reasons God knows what if he is being impressed by radhika cutting and sticking papers and realize he madly in love with her. Guys logic maaro goli then I want CVS rectify some mistakes.

1. For God sake please change the one of their names. I disgusted by uttering arjun and radhika in same sentence as romantic way. Lord Krishna daily coming my dreams and threatened me don't link up his lover and his brother in law.

2 . Stop giving the so much intimate scenes, eye locks, staring sessions between Samarj. They are literally making out with their eyes and eating up each other with their eyes.

3 . stop Neil helping radhika always. Why would he do that. Mehanath Neil kare maal arjun le ude. This is not fair.

4 . Don't show Sam and radz is best friend because I don't think after arjun breaking Sam heart and going with radz. It is disgusting you know. Best friends never do that to their friends. I prefer enemy more than a friend like radz. If she loves arjun.

5 . Most importantly please tell us that who is the main pairs then we can use our remotes and don't toy with fans because may be they will irritated and leave the show. If once audience leave the show it is impossible to gain them back.

Guys add yours reasons.

Guys you can add some points so
first point is very silly then if u consider Neil and radhika is that okay like lord Shiva and Radha?? Seriously..stop dose comparisions
dear Neil represents Lord Krishna not Lord shiva. Yes shiv called Neel kanta but Neil is represented by Lord Krishna because his skin color is Neil and he is called by neila mega shyam

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chastidymuktha_cuteDimpleAggarwalRi21

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Lol Rekha it was funny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Originally posted by honeykomal

first point is very silly then if u consider Neil and radhika is that okay like lord Shiva and Radha?? Seriously..stop dose comparisions

Great. Then Radhika with none. I'm fine with it. Arjun for Sam Niel for me. n if Sam decides to take Neil then Arjun for me. 

But none was comparing anyone with anyone here. Confused it is called drooling not comparing.

LOL I am in the line too 

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 14 May 2015 at 2:21am

muktha_cuteRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
neil kanta is lord shiva
neil is lord krishna due to the skin colour

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHeavens_Kissrekha.366

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
LOL LOL, great fun post. 
hey, why people here talking mostly about romantic pairs from now only? don't u think its too early in story? this show seems to be much more than just a love story if 2 couples !! 
and PH shud never twist story according to fans. consider feedback but just focus on doing justice to story & characters !! 
and i think its too early for radhika to be romantically paired with anyone not just arjun !! 

but as far as guessing story ahead, may be as arjun trying to take some revenge on samaira(too eager to know his story),arjun said he wants to drive away all friends&acquaintances away from samaira and here we have articles of samaira&radhika blooming friendship !! so may be radhika shall unknowingly spoil some of arjun's plans, then he might try handling her his way and there their paths might cross !! but too early to link them romantically. 

but couple which shocked me most was bonny-arjun,  oh come on dude, u deserve better !! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....welcomebro-Enigmatic-

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

neil kanta is lord shiva
exactly Neil is Lord Krishna original color and that's why he called Neil. While shiv after drinking poison he get the name Neil kanta. Not Neil. Omg kya dhin aagaya mythology bathana pad raha Hai.

muktha_cuteRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by Ri21

neil kanta is lord shiva
exactly Neil is Lord Krishna original color and that's why he called Neil. While shiv after drinking poison he get the name Neil kanta. Not Neil. Omg kya dhin aagaya mythology bathana pad raha Hai.

so true and we have mahabharat connectn too arjun and sam. kash played draupandi
arjun draupadi husband wife

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Ri Please please please don't mention about mahabharat connection here.It will turn into a controversial subject.. Please just drop it.. 

SayaneeH.Lecterrekha.366

Go to top