Posted: 8 years ago
I think the current track in rishtey, karwachauth track is the best track of MB. RK is looking exceptionally handsome in these track. Call me nuts, but im watching MB 2x , one at 8.30pm and another at 11pm. Really hoping since DD new drama is not started, our wish of getting MB 2 with Vivian and Dhrasti happens. 
DD has already signed ETR2 so may be after that we can try for MB 2. Want to see them back together on screen. Fingers crossed.
Agree with you completely, keeping fingers crossed and hope to see DVD together again.
yes those were really beautiful 
I am also agree with you 
Those were wonderful and beautiful phase of mb
Rishbala ❤️
right...this is the bst mb phase...!!Edited by as-Sweet - 8 years ago
deff that was the best phase of MB
i wish to see DVD together again on screen
Originally posted by partner

I think the current track in rishtey, karwachauth track is the best track of MB. RK is looking exceptionally handsome in these track. Call me nuts, but im watching MB 2x , one at 8.30pm and another at 11pm. Really hoping since DD new drama is not started, our wish of getting MB 2 with Vivian and Dhrasti happens. 

Agreed, it's a viewing-pleasure.❤️
DD's new show is expected to start soon, and VD's rumoured to be, so let's hope for a DVD show after they do a show apart in the interim. :))
wishing DVD to be back with bang to create another history with their magical chemistry .