India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

New here! :) - a few queries! (Page 2)

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. We are also thinking how can arjun radz pair happens. Heck they don't have sparks and chemistry yaar. Their names don't match.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sahana..

Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Hi there! First of all welcome to the forum:)

Regarding your question; Well, until last week everyone was so sure it was Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radhika There were some Neil-Radhika posts on the forum tooLOL..maybe if you back track you will find them. I am too lazy to search LOL but ever since this week there have been some Arjun-Radhika shippers ( surprising I know) but I have seen sightings of these people on twitter and on the forum who have been going on and on and on about how these two will ultimatley get together in the long runErmm coz they had a measely 3 scenes which gives enough reason that Arjun and Radhika are destined. I too am hoping against hope they ditch the idea of Arjun-Radhika coz Radhika-Neil and Sam- Arjun have so much more story telling potential. There is nothing officially decided or announced on the jodis but this is where it rests right now. I personally think the producers and writers themselves haven't decided where they want to go with the love stories and are gaging audience reactions before they close in on the final jodis. And audiences are loving Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radhika respectively.

and not to forget those scenes were not remotely friendly nor romantic. Arjun clearly had no interest in Radhika...LOL
That,'s bothering me..Arjun has no interest in Radz..Radz is not interested in him too..but as time pasees 'both forced to live with each other..then Radz teach him to love..,and make him human...DeadDead...blahhh..Common plot of all Ekta mayya stories...if it's going to that way,...no one will  watch this manmani by CVs..

..sahana..

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
if a guy looks at a girl does that mean there ll b something romantic between them in future? :/ me too r quite shocked people finding an "iconic jodi" in arjun radhika with only merely 3scenes where arjun didnt even pay any attention to radhika.n yes i saw some tweets stating arjika is gonna b one iconic jodi becoz of those 3 scenes -_- anyways their POV.what to say.but i fnd an iconic n sizzling upcoming jodi in samarj..something mysterious something unknown which is attracting all of us :) n yes dear me too find radhika neil very cute together.they r opposites.n they have a very good potential also.would love to see them as couple in future.

Ri21

anku94 Goldie
anku94
anku94

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks all, for the warm welcome! :)
So I'm all caught up now and I seriously have no idea where this notion of Arjun Radhika even came from. I feel at the most he may use Radhika as a pawn to get to Samaira, especially if Samaira and Radhika start becoming friends ... but definately there doesnt seem like any romantic angle between them. I love Neil-Radhika and find them adorable. I hope their relationship is built upon more! Right not i guess Arjun is the bad guy but waiting to see where this story goes and this angle with Arjun -Sam goes as well. But what about Arjun-Bonnie?! Something going on there? i was totally shocked when they showed that scene where they clearly know each other and i guess Bonnie likes him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Heavens_KissRi21soni595

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hey and welcome to the forum..
Many of us want Neil Radhika and Sam Arjun. ..I mean they are just perfect for each other...Right now in the show they are building up the revenge drama so maybe after that we'll get to see more Neil Radz ...if that's the pairing cvs have decided on..
But as others also said apparently some people in the forum believe that you give one look to the lady and they become made for each other and these people are hell bent on making them a couple. 
I mean look at  Arjun and Radhika..they would rock as brother sister period!
I so wish they had been brother sister in the show...Arjun would have been such a protective  brother for our cute Radz..

Anyway let's ship Neil Radz n Arjun Sam togther!Big smile

Edited by Kruthi24 - 13 May 2015 at 11:05pm

Heavens_Kiss

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Anku! I too am rooting for SamArj and RaNeil to be paired up. The story for the time being seems to be geared towards developing Samaira & Arjun's relationship, whatever turn it make take in the future. I've also honestly failed to see these 'supposed' indications of 'symbolisms' that Radhika & Arjun will be paired up because Arjun barely registers Radhika because he is so utterly & completely engrossed in Samaira - I mean most of the time he's shown -- he spends half the time thinking about Sam/motives & the other half staring at her. I'd find it hard to believe they'd be able to justify pairing Radhika with him after all of this & added with the fact that she will be BFFs with Sam soon. It would be utterly tragic to ruin a show that has so much potential. 

I do think though, like someone said the writers are still toying with the pairs & hence tomorrow we'll witness both SamArj & Radhika & Arjun dancing together. I think the biggest fears that SamArj & RaNeil won't happen has come from the fact that Radhika is the only one who gets promoted via promos & now this SPA performance...

Edited by soni595 - 13 May 2015 at 10:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_KissRi21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Many of us want Neil Radhika and Sam Arjun. ..I mean they are just perfect for each other...Right now in the show they are building up the revenge drama so maybe after that we'll get to see more Neil Radz ...if that's the pairing cvs have decided on..
But as others also said apparently some people in the forum believe that you give one look to the lady and they are just made for each other and are hell bent on making them a couple. ..Arjun and Radhika would rock as brother sister period!
I wish they had been brother sister in the show...Arjun would have been such a protective brother for our cute Radz..

Arjun and radhika brother and sister is great. He will be good brother to her may be helps her to becoming a good writer. Their names also matches.

Kruthi24

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by Kruthi24

But as others also said apparently some people in the forum believe that you give one look to the lady and they are just made for each other and are hell bent on making them a couple. ..Arjun and Radhika would rock as brother sister period!
I wish they had been brother sister in the show...Arjun would have been such a protective brother for our cute Radz..

Arjun and radhika brother and sister is great. He will be good brother to her may be helps her to becoming a good writer. Their names also matches.

I mean..imagine...if they had been brother and sister in the show we would have been saved from a lot of confusion..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index