Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
if a guy looks at a girl does that mean there ll b something romantic between them in future? :/ me too r quite shocked people finding an "iconic jodi" in arjun radhika with only merely 3scenes where arjun didnt even pay any attention to radhika.n yes i saw some tweets stating arjika is gonna b one iconic jodi becoz of those 3 scenes -_- anyways their POV.what to say.but i fnd an iconic n sizzling upcoming jodi in samarj..something mysterious something unknown which is attracting all of us :) n yes dear me too find radhika neil very cute together.they r opposites.n they have a very good potential also.would love to see them as couple in future.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks all, for the warm welcome! :)
So I'm all caught up now and I seriously have no idea where this notion of Arjun Radhika even came from. I feel at the most he may use Radhika as a pawn to get to Samaira, especially if Samaira and Radhika start becoming friends ... but definately there doesnt seem like any romantic angle between them. I love Neil-Radhika and find them adorable. I hope their relationship is built upon more! Right not i guess Arjun is the bad guy but waiting to see where this story goes and this angle with Arjun -Sam goes as well. But what about Arjun-Bonnie?! Something going on there? i was totally shocked when they showed that scene where they clearly know each other and i guess Bonnie likes him
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey and welcome to the forum..
Many of us want Neil Radhika and Sam Arjun. ..I mean they are just perfect for each other...Right now in the show they are building up the revenge drama so maybe after that we'll get to see more Neil Radz ...if that's the pairing cvs have decided on..
But as others also said apparently some people in the forum believe that you give one look to the lady and they become made for each other and these people are hell bent on making them a couple. 
I mean look at  Arjun and Radhika..they would rock as brother sister period!
I so wish they had been brother sister in the show...Arjun would have been such a protective  brother for our cute Radz..

Anyway let's ship Neil Radz n Arjun Sam togther!😃
Edited by Kruthi24 - 8 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum Anku! I too am rooting for SamArj and RaNeil to be paired up. The story for the time being seems to be geared towards developing Samaira & Arjun's relationship, whatever turn it make take in the future. I've also honestly failed to see these 'supposed' indications of 'symbolisms' that Radhika & Arjun will be paired up because Arjun barely registers Radhika because he is so utterly & completely engrossed in Samaira - I mean most of the time he's shown -- he spends half the time thinking about Sam/motives & the other half staring at her. I'd find it hard to believe they'd be able to justify pairing Radhika with him after all of this & added with the fact that she will be BFFs with Sam soon. It would be utterly tragic to ruin a show that has so much potential. 

I do think though, like someone said the writers are still toying with the pairs & hence tomorrow we'll witness both SamArj & Radhika & Arjun dancing together. I think the biggest fears that SamArj & RaNeil won't happen has come from the fact that Radhika is the only one who gets promoted via promos & now this SPA performance...
Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Hey and welcome to the forum..

Many of us want Neil Radhika and Sam Arjun. ..I mean they are just perfect for each other...Right now in the show they are building up the revenge drama so maybe after that we'll get to see more Neil Radz ...if that's the pairing cvs have decided on..
But as others also said apparently some people in the forum believe that you give one look to the lady and they are just made for each other and are hell bent on making them a couple. ..Arjun and Radhika would rock as brother sister period!
I wish they had been brother sister in the show...Arjun would have been such a protective brother for our cute Radz..

Anyway let's ship Neil Radz n Arjun Sam togther!😃

Arjun and radhika brother and sister is great. He will be good brother to her may be helps her to becoming a good writer. Their names also matches.
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Arjun and radhika brother and sister is great. He will be good brother to her may be helps her to becoming a good writer. Their names also matches.

I mean..imagine...if they had been brother and sister in the show we would have been saved from a lot of confusion..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum
and to be frank i dont see chemistry between arjun radhika moreover radhika looks like a baby infront of arjun. aham is a mature actor and monica is improving..
going via name arjun radhika not possible mythologically bro sis
coming to spa. sharavan actually dnt dance after his accident.. kash might have been busy so to represent the show aham and monica ws taken as monica is a profesinl dancer and she is nominatd..
frankly i dont see arjun radhika happening after samarj there is no logic behind it. 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
you can see this forum is flooded with Sam-Arj discussion .. this ship has all the potential of being the end game .. I like best friends-turning-lovers stories, I like Sam-Neil but I guess it will be better if Sam-Arj is paired .. they have chemistry .. I am yet to get connected with Neil and Radz .. they are cute together, I guess with time we will see better chemistry between them .. for now I am more interested in the friendship and mystery part .. let's just ship whom we love 
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unfortunately came across several Arjun-Radhika posts. Idk what people see in them! there is no chemistry there first of all, and secondly, they have already establshed some killer chemistry between Arjun-Sam ... theres not point in going away from that.
I really do NOT ship Neil-Sam. I LOVE their friendship and would like it to remain that way. They dont always have to show friendship turning into love, its too cliched and that doesnt actually always happen in real life. It would be goo to see Neil interested in Radhika and a SamArj story, and Neil-Sam always being best friends and confiding in each other about things. But please please CVs dont show Neil-Sam in a romantice way! That would totally ruind the show for me!
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Me and you both. Surprised with these Arjun-Radhika fans. Ppl ship anything these days. I don't know why but I still get the feeling that Sam-Arjun and Radhika-Neil is where it's heading towards. It will be kind of silly for Radhika's  fiance to fight it out with Arjun when he is shown to be jealous of Neil all along. It just doesn't fit. And I agree that Sam and Neil should really not go there!