Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Yup i am also keeping hopes for now...but yes this will definitely go till the wedding day and now i think it will be among Ishveer themselves who will get to know the truth/or stumble across the truth somehow...

I really want this to happen to get to the truth themselves, I too have hope that weddings won't be happening...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTPMS

I really want this to happen to get to the truth themselves, I too have hope that weddings won't be happening...

We all are hoping the same here...RTPMS..
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you for sharing Rebecca. I Rofled reading it man...u should too.
All cvs can do is to give ranveer ke qualities r given to shikhar...it seem$ big joke...rv is degraded for great Shikhar. Oh and rv has better things to do than stalk..shi keeps insulting him. You know what Ranveer should just disappear for few days..then ish may get her sense and shikhar too will understand fripacts and b out of his dreamland.

welcome madhura...

yup.. evry1 keeps insulting RV all d time.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Rebecca  I  hope ... that cv bring a twist n a manner where Rv get to know the truth before anyone else ...  both about Ish sacrifice n about Ri evilnesses... I want Ishveer to  plan it together to bring Ri truth out ..it will be more fun .. less headache ... n will give us some fantastic Ishveer scenes ... .

dat wud b GRT sana.. Esp abt ritika's truth.. ðŸ˜ƒ