Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 66)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Love u SaHil Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Getting SaHil moments that too frequently is something which we never get so its better if we cherish them instead of cribbing each and every time!  Anyways I will watch QH till I get wonderful SaHil moments!  Don't care for unnecessary items. 

Edited by flora212 - 20 May 2015 at 5:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveFireNIceRaingoddessMrDarcyfan

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

SurVir Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34FireNIceRaingoddessMrDarcyfan

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieFireNIceRaingoddesshalima_zakaMrDarcyfan...Tanu...

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Getting SaHil moments that too frequently is something which we never get so its better if we cherish them instead of cribbing each and every time!  Anyways I will watch QH till I get wonderful SaHil moments!  Don't care for unnecessary items. 

Exactly! By doing that we are giving importance to the insignificant LOL I could care less for shayar and his shayaris LOL I hope SK has enuf time cleared in her busy schedule to lend a hear WinkLOL I am happy with my SaHil Embarrassed But looks like some are more interested in shayar LOL And even wanna root for him over Aahil LOL But thats fine, I prefer not to trivialize shayar faults by blaming Aahil... When time comes, it will all be sorted out WinkLOL Whether we say anything or not lol Anyway I hope I have not invited trouble by saying my opinion LOL But ur absolutely right Nafs!! 

HanienotacrimetoloveMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Exactly! By doing that we are giving importance to the insignificant LOL I could care less for shayar and his shayaris LOL I hope SK has enuf time cleared in her busy schedule to lend a hear WinkLOL I am happy with my SaHil Embarrassed But looks like some are more interested in shayar LOL And even wanna root for him over Aahil LOL But thats fine, I prefer not to trivialize shayar faults by blaming Aahil... When time comes, it will all be sorted out WinkLOL Whether we say anything or not lol Anyway I hope I have not invited trouble by saying my opinion LOL But ur absolutely right Nafs!! 
This is an open forum anyone can say anythingLOL So let it be! For me Shaad actions are more disgusting than Aahil's!  That's my opinion.  Aahil is redeemable but Shaad is not. Anyways don't want to rant more about Shaddy!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanienotacrimetoloveRaingoddess

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I will never support Shayar over Aahil! But I think a lot of people are frustrated by the lack of acknowledgement given to what Shayar did all this time. Keeping a perfect stranger with him and calling her his wife and misleading her and the world at the same time! Not a small thing! In most countries it is an offence punishable by law! To say a women has to be condemned to live her whole life with a fake identity given to her by a man? No words to describe how I feel about that sentiment! 

But SAHIL are in one frame now. However, until Sanam is Jannat, even Junoon won't feel the same! But at least SAHIL have met. So that is a step in the right direction! I just hope they do reveal to Sanam/ Jannat that Shayar is not her real husband before whatever happens next does happen! She dosent need to know Aahil is her husband. But at least know ONE truth about her life would be good! Or in this case the biggest untruth! To me this show is about Aahil and Sanam and continues to be about Aahil and Sanam! 

notacrimetoloveFireNIceRaingoddessflora212

Go to top