SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

I know he has still not reacted to Shaad, but still πŸ˜†
He is so sweet man! I can't believe, Shaad called him to "take care" of this problem coz he had to leave really?! πŸ˜†
And he was like tumhari aur JANNAT ki problem meri problem hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ignoring that. He picked out his own statues and started packing in a suitcase coz her was missing.
BUT that witch came and put out all those and instead she settled herself in it/ Pagal aurat!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder how he carries her πŸ€£ Humara Superman Salman ka Fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aahil is a sweetheart! Too bad the statues dont reach her lol Did they show Aahil's khatarnak behna πŸ˜†

Go go! Please watch the precap first! πŸ˜†
And the Lateef Aahil scene was another best part πŸ˜† Lateef was getting melodramatic coz witch asked him to help her at any cost. Lateef went like mere sapnon ka shehzada nahi milega kya mujhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aahil was so funny and cute and adorable and sexy and just CUUTEEE!! πŸ˜† "Ofocurse tumhe sapnon ka sheh-za-da milega. Like he was contemplating shehzada bolun ya shehzadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love Lateef and his Aahil baba  Aww so now Lateef has moved on πŸ˜­ Kya karega/karegi, too many girls in line for ARI πŸ˜† But helping witch πŸ˜• Well I guess he didnt know why lol Shezada/Shezadi πŸ€£ Poor Aahil he was like kya bolo ke iska dil na dukhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh yes he sure went like "Oh itna heavy?!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was so natural! I mean it was so funny and so..natural πŸ˜† When he came back and was trying to pick that suitcase up he said that but anyways picked it and rolled it through the wheels or whatever πŸ˜†

YES YES THEY HUGGED!! Aahil reached there I guess, it was quite dark and she came running to him and hugged him, was looking kinda scared but then she drew a bit and looked at him. THEY WERE SO CLOSE!! Hayyyee!! 

All I see here are hug, close and dark πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And Aahil of course πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Damn I need wait for daily motion linkπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I love Lateef and his Aahil baba  Aww so now Lateef has moved on πŸ˜­ Kya karega/karegi, too many girls in line for ARI πŸ˜† But helping witch πŸ˜• Well I guess he didnt know why lol Shezada/Shezadi πŸ€£ Poor Aahil he was like kya bolo ke iska dil na dukhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You need to watch his looks man! HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND SEXY!! πŸ˜† I mean I wonder how can be both possible but he makes that possible πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
He was so calm and sweet talking to him. He is just a cutie pie! Lateef was like "majboori mein shaitan ka sath dena pad raha hai par mere aahil baba ki ifazat karna" πŸ˜³
This is called true love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yes he sure went like "Oh itna heavy?!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was so natural! I mean it was so funny and so..natural πŸ˜† When he came back and was trying to pick that suitcase up he said that but anyways picked it and rolled it through the wheels or whatever πŸ˜†

I can imagine πŸ˜† Imagine if Lateef was inside it πŸ˜† Tab bechare ka kya halat hota lol But hopefully this suitcase do pyaar karne wale ko milaye... No no not Sanam/Jannat and Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Humare paas toh options hi options hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You need to watch his looks man! HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND SEXY!! πŸ˜† I mean I wonder how can be both possible but he makes that possible πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
He was so calm and sweet talking to him. He is just a cutie pie! Lateef was like "majboori mein shaitan ka sath dena pad raha hai par mere aahil baba ki ifazat karna" πŸ˜³
This is called true love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww πŸ˜³ Lateef is so cute! Him and his sacchi mohabbat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I know which look u mean πŸ˜† I always ask myself the same, how can a man look sexy n cute at the same time? Then I get distracted by him again πŸ˜† Aahil and Lateef scenes, plz cvs give us more πŸ˜³ They have been amazing since the beginning of season 2 πŸ˜‰
No matter what I am really loving the episodes, coz thats just me πŸ˜†
And also the first car scene between him and witch. Aahil was so nonchalantly sexy! I mean his every mood is just SO SEXY! Faltu se looks de raha tha witch ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like he REALLY DOESN'T CARE. And he said that too 'You know what, mujhe kuch farak nahi padta tumhe jo sochna hai soch lo" πŸ˜†

And this frustrated witch, ofcourse πŸ˜†
Originally posted by flora212

Mujhe sweetness se Allergy hai πŸ˜³ anyways I am not interested in their dostana🀣

Oh and when he called Aahil picked up and said 'Jannat I am so sorry main bina bataye hi aa gaya vapas..." But then Shaad said "Mr Aahil main bol raha hun Shaad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aahil was like "oh sorry, i thought Jannat hogi.." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†