Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 15)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Esha, on to your previous reply to mine, I din't want to quote its too heavy SleepyLOL
Yes all that you have said! This is a big gamble and he doesn't want to take risks. He wants to take it slow...no no not that, LOLLOL Slow and steady wins the race, not like THAT who got that sachhi mohabbat in two weeks WinkLOL

Lmao dont worry, it was long lol And slow ShockedROFLROFL Wait I said long, u said slow hold on ROFLClarification: I meant the post LOL Yes slow and steady wins the race Wink Its been proven time and again Embarrassed

I can't hold on..ROFL No I meant..nothing! I dont know! Jeez!! ShockedROFL Okay stop. My whole head and cheeks are hurting from this laughter now. 

Stern SmileLOLLOL

Rofl ROFLROFLROFL Mine too and I just woke up LOLLOL Btw what do u wanna hold on to ShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlocked

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Pragya those nice words can turn hot if Aahil says them BlushingLOL Imagine him whispering them in her ear Wink
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
What's cookingLOL I mean a sequence?  Tongue
Instagram media karanvirbohra - From the corner of my eye I saw her, looking at what I was capturing,Of course this chance encounter with all of us in maroon including the wall was serendipitous. (I'm not throwing that word out there to illustrate my broad vocabulary, but rather to show that I am a John Cusack fan). JLT clicking picture in my newly painted room''' @thisissurbhi @varuntoorkey

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34RaingoddessMrDarcyfan

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
if anybody finds link please  post here    
bye   all   prags esha  laura    etcLOL
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

if anybody finds link please  post here    
bye   all   prags esha  laura    etcLOL
I know which segment it is but I don't have the linkLOL
Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Posting on the new heaven for the first time! Finally got a bit of time in my crazy day. Pretty late here so won't stick around for long. Just wanted to say congrats guys for the new AT! Let's hope we get some amazing scenes to discuss and analyse of SAHIL! Things are going to get very interesting from next week I am sure! Junoon on high! 

P.S: Even I want Aahil to beat up Shaad, but not right now! I think his strategy is just right! He is going to the source, which is Sanam! He probably knows this guy is lying for whatever reason! But he wants her to remember who she is, so she herself will break off the shackles of the lies she has been told! THAT is what I am seeing! Beating Shaad is not going to make her remember who she is! Let's give this a few more days at least! He only just saw her the day before! Not everything can happen fast! I know we are frustrated coz we have tolerated Shaad and his lies for 2 long months! But Aahil has only for less than 2 days! Let's cut him some slack! Also, how come him getting excited and asking Sanam to wish on a shooting star out of charachter? He is just acting the way any guy who saw his wife after 2 months would! Excited to be alone with her! 

I am with Esha on this one! Even I want more reaction and monologue! But I still want to give it a few more days! But the Sahil / Aahil was a total blooper! Lol

Hey Mandy, your probably not gonna be on now but so sorry I missed this! You explained it much better than me and in simpler words Clap Idk how I didnt see this! Hope u see this reply later! But yes like u said, lets give it a few more days and then decide Embarrassed That was a blooper no doubt LOL

Edited by Raingoddess - 16 May 2015 at 6:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Instagram media karanvirbohra - From the corner of my eye I saw her, looking at what I was capturing,Of course this chance encounter with all of us in maroon including the wall was serendipitous. (I'm not throwing that word out there to illustrate my broad vocabulary, but rather to show that I am a John Cusack fan). JLT clicking picture in my newly painted room''' @thisissurbhi @varuntoorkey

Whats with all the red LOL Maybe taking Jannat on a Bhopal sight seeing trip LOL I hope SK tags along Wink And phone ki ghanti baar baar baje ROFLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanflora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

LOL that pic make laugh LOL Why they are all in red?LOL

Go to top