Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 121)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
So true Esha! His dialogues these days are just the BEST! The lines he says and with THAT VOICE of his, voice modulation, and the way he delivers them is just to die for! Day Dreaming
I just loved how he kept looking at her today, for some reactions from her, some kinda indication..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34RaingoddesschicksoupIntuitive

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by flora212

Naff you just watched the worst part, not the BEST part TongueLOL
Whole episode was dedicated to SaHil. You just can;t miss it!EmbarrassedLOL
I knowLOL I read wu Tongue its full of SaHilLOL will watch when the episode is uploadedWinkLOL but Chudail really pisses me when she lurks around AahilSleepyLOL ok forget that I will watch episode and commentWink

Yes! I knew you must have read the WU LOLTongue
Really! Episode was amazing! When Aahil got to know from Lateef and Khala Nayi Sanam is Allah ko pyaari ho gayi. He murmured "Voh toh kisi ko bhi pyaari nahi ho sakti!" ROFLLOL He was so funny! The happiness on his face was so visible! LOL

Rofl ROFL Aahil has the best sense of humor! I love his scenes with Lateef and Khala! I am excited to watch! As long as SaHil are there I am Day Dreaming And PartyBaaki Chudail jaye tel lene lol She irritates me at time but during others I find her too funny! Pagal aurat LOLLOL 

LOL That scene was really hilarious! He said "if thats true, toh jashn hona chhaiye, but I am sure yeh sach nahi hai" LOL And he gives some money to them to distribute sweets to poor people LOLLOL
She is Pagal Aurat really! LOL

He was so sad when he took her to their room. His eyes, red and almost about to cry, those unshed tears..Cry

Aahil was never delusional WinkLOL I am sure Khala will buy food for herself with that money LOLLOL I also love their meteor shower episode scene, "Taare raat ko nikalte hai, toh main raat ko dekhta hoon" LOLLOL These three are hilarious in every scene! I am glad they include Aahil in the comic scenes too! I love his expressions in them LOL

Aww poor baby Cry I am sure her presence will give him strength to give a piece of his mind to S2! But then it must be painful to have her so close yet so far! Cry Those eyes Cry Poor baby! I cant wait to hear those dialogues tho, in that voice! It sounds beautiful! 

Edited by Raingoddess - 25 May 2015 at 10:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieIntuitiveMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora212

Naff you just watched the worst part, not the BEST part TongueLOL
Whole episode was dedicated to SaHil. You just can;t miss it!EmbarrassedLOL
I knowLOL I read wu Tongue its full of SaHilLOL will watch when the episode is uploadedWinkLOL but Chudail really pisses me when she lurks around AahilSleepyLOL ok forget that I will watch episode and commentWink

Yes! I knew you must have read the WU LOLTongue
Really! Episode was amazing! When Aahil got to know from Lateef and Khala Nayi Sanam is Allah ko pyaari ho gayi. He murmured "Voh toh kisi ko bhi pyaari nahi ho sakti!" ROFLLOL He was so funny! The happiness on his face was so visible! LOL

Rofl ROFL Aahil has the best sense of humor! I love his scenes with Lateef and Khala! I am excited to watch! As long as SaHil are there I am Day Dreaming And PartyBaaki Chudail jaye tel lene lol She irritates me at time but during others I find her too funny! Pagal aurat LOLLOL 

LOL That scene was really hilarious! He said "if thats true, toh jashn hona chhaiye, but I am sure yeh sach nahi hai" LOL And he gives some money to them to distribute sweets to poor people LOLLOL
She is Pagal Aurat really! LOL

He was so sad when he took her to their room. His eyes, red and almost about to cry, those unshed tears..Cry

Aahil was never delusional WinkLOL I am sure Khala will buy food for herself with that money LOLLOL I also love their meteor shower episode scene, "Taare raat ko nikalte hai, toh main raat ko dekhta hoon" LOLLOL These three are hilarious in every scene! I am glad they include Aahil in the comic scenes too! I love his expressions in them LOL

Aww poor baby Cry I am sure her presence will give him strength to give a piece of his mind to S2! But then it must be painful to have her so close yet so far! Cry Those eyes Cry Poor baby! I cant wait to hear those dialogues tho, in that voice! It sounds beautiful! 

Oh yes! I remember that too! He clearly said "Main din mein taare nahin dekhta"LOL I remember smirking at that line man! really for some obvious reasons LOLLOL

You know precap was quite good too! The negative chemistry is back TongueLOL Plus I love how he pulls his both ladies" LOLLOL

HanieRaingoddesschicksoup

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

So true Esha! His dialogues these days are just the BEST! The lines he says and with THAT VOICE of his, voice modulation, and the way he delivers them is just to die for! Day Dreaming
I just loved how he kept looking at her today, for some reactions from her, some kinda indication..Day Dreaming

@Bold Aww Day Dreaming

HanieMs.Sherlockedchicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Cry
He was checking out her reactions...Hoping for signs of return...And the final stroke..the mirror revealing her ...which that chudail totally ruined!Angry (Not going on her AT today.Angry...But I must confess Additi looked really pretty shouting at Khaala.Embarrassed)

Back to Sahil...Rather Ahil..Cry

Because Jannat is going to become jahannum soon...as if it was not already.Cry

His words...so perfect...It is the chehra that gives him the strength to face each morning...Heart

Ahil looked so handsome...watching Sanam- Jannat taking each step in her journey...

And he felt terrible seeing the tears in her eyes...

It was beautiful...Day Dreaming

And now with the Nikah announcement coming up...Hell starts for us and Ahil.Broken Heart

But abhi mujhmein kahi...B E A U T I F U L...Clap.
It was all about Sanam...but every shot of Ahil in that song...KV looked damn handsome.Embarrassed

Read the following bit with caution. Stop reading here if U don't have a brave heart.LOL

S T O P.

(I think Shaad will confess about his lie and propose and Jannat will accept...and Ahil will have to announce the nikah, since Shaad is not lying anymore and Sanam has clearly chosen knowing how he lied.  I hope it is not just Chudail blackmailing Ahil...it also has to be Shaad deserving a Jannat who clearly accepts him...Ouch)

HanieMahu34Raingoddess

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

@Bold Aww Day Dreaming

He looked so bloody handsome...looking at her...Day Dreaming

Until he found it painful that there were tears in her eyes.Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Cry
He was checking out her reactions...Hoping for signs of return...And the final stroke..the mirror revealing her ...which that chudail totally ruined!Angry (Not going on her AT today.Angry...But I must confess Additi looked really pretty shouting at Khaala.Embarrassed)

Back to Sahil...Rather Ahil..Cry

Because Jannat is going to become jahannum soon...as if it was not already.Cry

His words...so perfect...It is the chehra that gives him the strength to face each morning...Heart

Ahil looked so handsome...watching Sanam- Jannat taking each step in her journey...

And he felt terrible seeing the tears in her eyes...

It was beautiful...Day Dreaming

And now with the Nikah announcement coming up...Hell starts for us and Ahil.Broken Heart

But abhi mujhmein kahi...B E A U T I F U L...Clap.
It was all about Sanam...but every shot of Ahil in that song...KV looked damn handsome.Embarrassed

Read the following bit with caution. Stop reading here if U don't have a brave heart.LOL

S T O P.

(I think Shaad will confess about his lie and propose and Jannat will accept...and Ahil will have to announce the nikah, since Shaad is not lying anymore and Sanam has clearly chosen knowing how he lied.  I hope it is not just Chudail blackmailing Ahil...it also has to be Shaad deserving a Jannat who clearly accepts him...Ouch)

Chicky! Nikkah is not gonna happen, trust me, its NOT LOL

I am also sure its not even blackmailing, I don't know how but I just know LOL There is something BIG in store for us..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddesschicksoupflora212

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicksoup

Cry

Chicky! Nikkah is not gonna happen, trust me, its NOT LOL

I am also sure its not even blackmailing, I don't know how but I just know LOL There is something BIG in store for us..

I hope U R right, Prags. I am not getting positive vibes as of now.

High Octane Drama as promised by F32.
Shaad hell bent on confessing.
Chudail hell bent on making hell out of Ahil's heaven..Broken Heart...She is really going to make it worse...

That sounded like one promise that will be delivered soon, before she forgets it...or we forget it. That one dialogue was so power packed.Ouch

Jab Tak Hai Chudail! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie

Go to top