Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 107)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Huh?!! What the.. I heard the VO saying Aahil will declare Shaad and Jannat's Nikkah ShockedConfused
Something fishy out there, I am sure. Either this would lead to something, either something would have led to this. Can't judge this till I watch.

Also, if their Nikkah has been declared that means there WON'T be. Coz no Nikkah that has ever happened in this show is.."right' LOL

And this would be a Dhamaka episode, something BIG is about to happen I am sure! Tongue

really prags Shocked   gul is mad Dead  is she buthering   aaahil character again?  Confused   

marriage  of saad  janna   so high drama   and high trp LOL

prags  gul ko seedha chalna nahi aata LOL   but after yesterday  jananat told  saad to stay away till her  past?

i guess   ahil  is upto some thing  a surprise for  us?   or   sk   will   kholling poll  of shayerLOL

mujhe bhi abhi chup rehna hai LOL  negative nahi bolnaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..IntuitiveMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Huh?!! What the.. I heard the VO saying Aahil will declare Shaad and Jannat's Nikkah ShockedConfused
Something fishy out there, I am sure. Either this would lead to something, either something would have led to this. Can't judge this till I watch.

Also, if their Nikkah has been declared that means there WON'T be. Coz no Nikkah that has ever happened in this show is.."right' LOL

And this would be a Dhamaka episode, something BIG is about to happen I am sure! Tongue

really prags Shocked   gul is mad Dead  is she buthering   aaahil character again?  Confused   

prags  gul ko seedha chalna nahi aata LOL   but after yesterday  jananat told  saad to stay away till her  past?

i guess   ahil  is upto some thing  a surprise for  us?   or   sk   will   kholling poll  of shayerLOL

Aman, I guess I heard that only, I might be wrong too. LOL Till someone else confirms it too..

But yes, kuch toh fishy hai! And yeah she said to stay away till her tabiyat gets better. 

I don't think after yesterda's reaction of being jealous and irritated from Shaad, Aahil would declare their Nikkah, never! Lets just wait and watch till then..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..innocent.aman

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Aman, I guess I heard that only, I might be wrong too. LOL Till someone else confirms it too..

But yes, kuch toh fishy hai! And yeah she said to stay away till her tabiyat gets better. 

I don't think after yesterda's reaction of being jealous and irritated from Shaad, Aahil would declare their Nikkah, never! Lets just wait and watch till then..LOL

prags  theek se suan hai k nahiTongueLOL   acha  lets  take  expert opinion   as per law LOLLOL
confusing    if he declares   either  its  aaahail paln  for shock  treatment to his dumb wifeLOL
i doubt  cvc  will show aaahil that smart? LOL

tabiyat i hope cvc  abhi jayada kharab rakheLOL

how he  declare nikkah when he is jeleous   Confused   and he knows  she si vulnarable   ?

mai abhi  meri story  bata deta  lekin i want to be positiveLOL
Clap  
yup  i will read  wu here LOL

prags  aaahil as kvb after  qh 3  his painClap  his love   amazing acting  now he is a a important pillar  of qh 3   cvc dont dare play with his characetr again keep  him as main leadBig smile

may be   a showdown  between aaahil and  shayer?   or sk  spills the beans  about shyer jhooti marriage   to jananat?   lets see   i am sounding  more hopeful na my mistakeTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..IntuitiveMs.Sherlocked

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged

What ?? Really? I was expecting this..LOL

I know Sanam won't realise her love until something big happens, so THIS IS IT!! Approve

I know why Aahil is doing this, he is intimidating her, to realise her love for him..

OMG!! The track is progressing the way I wanted..Waiting to see all her confusions and attractions during the wedding..

I had a dream in which Sanam was about to marry shaad, when khazi asks "Kya aapo ye nikaah Qubool hai?" she is crying and confused and says "NAHI  !!!!"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34RaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hey,i heard ahil declare naif's nikah.may b vo said it wrong or else surely ahil is upto smthng.
Imagine at the nick time sanam said 'qubul nehi ha'.i already said may b thy will drag ths upto another nikah atempt of sanam & tht main time sanam get her memory bk.lets see.nw aftr seeing s2's chals,sk's cm bk &shady's cnfesn i realy wnt sanam get her memory bk asap.bt cv's..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Hey,i heard ahil declare naif's nikah.may b vo said it wrong or else surely ahil is upto smthng.
Imagine at the nick time sanam said 'qubul nehi ha'.i already said may b thy will drag ths upto another nikah atempt of sanam & tht main time sanam get her memory bk.lets see.nw aftr seeing s2's chals,sk's cm bk &shady's cnfesn i realy wnt sanam get her memory bk asap.bt cv's..

cvc  dont have  brains  for sahil LOL

cvc  brains only works  for  how to derail delay  sahilLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieIntuitive

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enigmatic_Angel

What ?? Really? I was expecting this..LOL

I know Sanam won't realise her love until something big happens, so THIS IS IT!! Approve

I know why Aahil is doing this, he is intimidating her, to realise her love for him..

OMG!! The track is progressing the way I wanted..Waiting to see all her confusions and attractions during the wedding..

I had a dream in which Sanam was about to marry shaad, when khazi asks "Kya aapo ye nikaah Qubool hai?" she is crying and confused and says "NAHI  !!!!"

sahi bola  tune aaliya  dumbo jananat ko  jab tak  bada dhamaka nahi hoga kuch samjh nahi aayegaLOL
but why  u think aaahil is intimidating  her  when he never claim  to be her husband only till now?

last moment u know  she will have  flashbacks  or brains i doubt  LOL

tera dream   itna mat senti ho fictional  shows se  LOL

Hanie..Orla..Intuitive

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
guys  on last moment of  nikkah  if janant say mujhe qubool nahi hai for  what ever reason  cvc  will show    that will be awesome Star    and  she  cant believe why she refusedWink
and shsyer  will jump with shayari  lolLOL

..Orla..IntuitiveMrDarcyfan

Go to top