Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Ha Ha..Marriage..NEVER. πŸ˜† 
But the premarriage part will be painful..unless they connect Sahil with each Rasm.πŸ˜‰

I agree πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nowdays cvs choosing perfect songs😳
flora212 thumbnail

Ha Ha..Marriage..NEVER. πŸ˜† 
But the premarriage part will be painful..unless they connect Sahil with each Rasm.πŸ˜‰

Aahaaan right!  
Raingoddess thumbnail

Its beyond beautiful, Esha.

He can't see her eyes welling up like that.
And in that declaration, there was the pain of separation.❀️ ..Of how he learned to take each day without her...It was very beautiful. Even Jannat was moved...and then she saw the mirror and her face...and went...blank...Ahil waiting...hoping she'd recognise finally...praying she'd remember...and then chudail comes.

U know the saddest part, Esha?
There is nothing more he can do to tell her...He has done everything...opened the doors to her past...except the nikah tie..which is insignificant compared to everything they have had together...

...If she cannot connect the dots with his heart poured out...what can bring her back?πŸ’”

Waiting to see what further drama unfolds. Shaad is on mission confession, BTW.πŸ˜†

Its sounds so painful πŸ˜­ But then thats what this track is all about...  Aahil has done it all πŸ’” Yet has not given up! Such beautiful heartbreaking moments! Yes, the drama is what will dictate what happens next πŸ˜† Lets see lol 
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Tell me about it  πŸ˜³
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

Chalo girls...DROOL..πŸ˜† Sweet Dreams. IDK. It was very sweet. I love Sanam in IM. I just love her there.😳 And this epi was all about why she is right to belong there..in spite of everything that has gone wrong in that house.

It was a beautiful shot of the house as the camera panned the Drawing Room...and each and every nook and corner and showed us the memories there...Classic Sahil shots.πŸ‘

Gud Nite. Lovely chatting up.

I agree sounds beautiful! πŸ˜³ Cant wait to watch! Goodnight Soup πŸ˜³
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes. They r just perfect!!!
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy!! Are you guys still here?! I had to attend a call πŸ˜†
Okay, Roka is NOT engagement! Engagement is Sagai. Roka is done before engagement, its like am oral vachan type that they can't marry other than each other, and it gets confirmed that these two will only marry, something like that πŸ˜†

And. Even if the Nikkah is announced by Aahil himself, I still think there is another reason behind it, not the blackmailing, not even Shaad's "confession" Its his own reasons. Coz the way HE is behaving these days he is hell bent on making her memory back, he is giving tashan to Chudail too, and the way his face got "Not again' seeing Jannat and Shaad holding hands...πŸ˜† So. Just wait and watch OKAY?! πŸ˜†

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Heyy!! Are you guys still here?! I had to attend a call πŸ˜†

Okay, Roka is NOT engagement! Engagement is Sagai. Roka is done before engagement, its like am oral vachan type that they can't marry other than each other, and it gets confirmed that these two will only marry, something like that πŸ˜†

And. Even if the Nikkah is announced by Aahil himself, I still think there is other reason behind it, not teh blackmailing, not even Shaad's "confession" Its his own reasons. Coz the way HE is behaving these days he is hell bent on making her memory back, he is giving tashan to Chudail too, and the way his face got "Not again' seeing Jannat and Shaad holding hands...πŸ˜† So. Juts wait and watch OKAY?! πŸ˜†

I am hereπŸ˜† but roka is actually engagement typeπŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am hereπŸ˜† but roka is actually engagement typeπŸ˜†

No its not engagement. It happens before engagement πŸ˜†