Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Me too. When she said Aahilji I was like you're not Sanam2 so stop calling him Aahilji and call him Aahil. I hope if she says Aahilji or Mr Aahil again that Mr Aahil tells her to stop calling him that and call him Aahil and brings her onto first name basis πŸ˜†

But yes I like when S2 says Aahilji πŸ˜† Its equivalent to "kacha chaba jaungi" πŸ˜† Jokes apart, Additi says it in a cool seductive manner πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

But yes I like when S2 says Aahilji πŸ˜† Its equivalent to "kacha chaba jaungi" πŸ˜† Jokes apart, Additi says it in a cool seductive manner πŸ˜†

Aahilji wala suits on Chudail's characterπŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Thanks πŸ˜³ 

I just love the fact that you can tell that Aahil's love is so pure and that he'd do anything for her because her wants, desires and happiness matters most to him even more than his own. Also speaking from experience I think that dil se you only pray for someone's happiness before your own that matters to you and someone who's touched your heart and clearly so soon "Mr Ahil" has touched Sanam's heart. You pray for your apne before everyone else and clearly Sanam feels in her heart that Aahil is her apna.

Also I agree about chaals bit. He clearly doesn't want to use any dirty tactics or chaals to get things done or get her back. He could if he wanted to but he doesn't want to hurt her. She's the one who taught him how to love and be happy and now that he's so in love all he wants is her happiness and he can't bear to hurt her. Her happiness is his happiness. His love is so pure.

Ur welcome πŸ˜³ I agree fully that we pray for the happiness of those who matter to us and have left a mark in our lives! It becomes such a pure and heartfelt dua! Truly he is her apna πŸ˜³ I agree with everything u wrote! Thats why I can still connect so much to their love! Its really pure and honest! 
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Aww Laura πŸ€— Can I give u a piece of advice, if u dont mind... Either u can watch with less expectation and just enjoy their chemistry (watch a show with a good story if u have to so when u watch QH, u just enjoy SaHil...), or take a small break and come back when their reunite, or watch keeping in mind that love stories are all about obstacles and trial... This was just some advice I give every fan cuz trust me I know its not easy! I feel it at times too but then once Junoon reaches me ears I am a goner πŸ˜† Hope u dont take this the wrong way πŸ˜³ Have some patience and look at things from different perspectives, u might enjoy it more πŸ˜Š

Awww hug back πŸ€—  That's nice of you Esha, of course I don't take this the wrong way.😊 You're right, it was not easy, but after two days I realised that I can't stop watching SaHil, because i love SurVir chemistry. So i'm just gonna watch SaHil scenes, without caring about the storyline. πŸ˜³ 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know u never will Mandy! In fact you have always pointed out his actions from the beginning! But there are some who are more busy blaming Aahil instead lol Also I see no reason to bring in real people into this πŸ˜† Everyone is just doing their job lol As for the characters, yes basically I feel the same about Shayar as everyone else except I find him too insignificant to discuss πŸ˜† In the end the cvs will do what they feel is best lol He is wrong no doubt! But by dragging Aahil into this mess is turning it into something else all together! Its taking the limelight away from the real culprit! Its a crime and there is no refuting it. The cvs def shud acknowledge it, maybe they dont find the character significant enuf, or are unsure which way to go, or maybe have just that in mind, to point out the wrong that he has done! We never know, they might just make Jannat point out his crime rather than anyone else... Anything is possible lol However, I like how you put it! SaHil are in one frame and since the show is about them, this is the first step in the right direction! Sanam will slowly emerge from Jannat since there is no Jannat to begin with! I guess thats the point of it being an entire track and we have to be patient. It does get frustrating at times, even for me, but then Junoon is hard to not fall in love with πŸ˜³ Yeh toh bas shuruvat hai πŸ˜† Lets see what happens next lol But def Jannat finding out about the lies is more important than her discovering the truth! And she will discover both! When the cvs want her to lol But you said it! This show is about Aahil, Sanam and their Junoon πŸ˜³ Its about their journey! Thanks for this comment Mandy! I really appreciate how you gave a balanced perspective while being respectful of my opinions! Tc and hope to see u around here more!!  

In all this you are forgetting one thing. The people.criticizing Aahil's lack of reaction are still the people who are not trying to "explain" away Shad. Those who are "explaining and justifying" how Aahil is written right now are coincidingly explaining and justifying Shaad. Because that is the only way; there is no other way to justify and explain Aahil's sketch right now. You talk about being respectful of your opinion, but you took digs at someone who just said once they would.even prefer Shaad-Jannat at this point. If you want to take digs, fine. I have no issues. We all do it. But then don't talk about being respectful of your opinion. 

And you seem to think we should not focus on.Shaad and give him importance, and also say we should rightly bash Shaad but not bash Aahil. Well they are.tied together now, and we are criticizing CVs and what they have done to Aahil. You seem to also be forgetting or ignoring one thing: Nothing is.concrete. You keep on praising and being happy and we can stop. You can then enjoy the Shady Major and this "triangle" with whitewashed Shaad. Because hey, Shaad is justified and his character makes sense, and Aahil is not being affected to make Shaad acceptable. Everyone is fine and happy, and this can continue on. We can all enjoy this new SaHil with perfect whitewashed Shaad.

Funny, remember how we all were proud that Aahil was criticized when needed. And now you have a problem even though you have praised it before.

As for KV he has a history of not having blind fans. Criticism and questioning will come and his fans are not ones who will watch shows just because they are his fans. If some of his newer Aahil fans have an issue, too bad.

And on top of that, what you call bashing is not bashing of KV. If people are questioning his words, it's because he said them. And they have a right to question. Also why don't you try to think look at it from a broader perspective instead of just saying, "story may have changed, he cannot do anything why are people questioning him" etc etc. 

But go ahead,keep on saying we should have kept quiet and should not be saying what we are saying right now. That too too when the group includes the biggest and staunchest Aahil and KV defenders

Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In yesterdays episode Sanam said at the start of the episode that she believes that if you make dua under the meteor shower with the person you truly love then you become one forever and she ended up making making dua with Aahil. Yes she thought it should be Shaad because she believes he's her husband but it ended up being Aahil because he's the one she actually has sacchi mohabbat for 
Raingoddess thumbnail
@KK I am not saying anyone shud stay quiet lol Your entitled to ur opinion the same way I am entitled to mine. Doesnt make either of us wrong nor does it mean we have to prove anything either. I have criticized Aahil when I felt he was wrong, now I dont so I wont lol In the future, if I feel something is wrong I will say it. Thats just how opinions work lol Thats all I have to say on this matter lol 

Edit: Nafs ur right, this is my last reply regarding this. I promise to not take it further. This is a place to appreciate SaHil thats all. 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Can you guys just stop being taking digs at each other!  Like seriously!  Each to their own!  Opinion differs from person to person!  Just let it be...What's with proving I didn't bash,  I bash, she did that,  she said that,  etc etc! Just LEAVE IT! 
flora212 thumbnail
Anyways what happened today? 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy the PRECAPP!! OMG!! THEY HUGGED!! πŸ˜²
I can't!! OMG!